POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A friend was telling me of a girl she knows who was married to a guy but then decided she was really a guy deep down inside and wanted to transition to a male. During the transition process to a man she starts dating another guy and gets pregnant. Apparently science dictated that she had to stop her transition process and so now she is partly male according to her full beard, just had a baby and is with the other guy. So in summary she was a straight girl married to a guy but is now a gay guy dating another gay guy and the baby momma/daddy to what is surely to be a messed up kid.
Post of the day. that story should get an award. [roll]

59x7aj.jpg

**** palestine, **** israel, **** the saudis, **** iraq, **** Iran. **** all of the Middle East. Pull every last troop and piece of hardware out of that hellhole and let them all kill each other. When its a barren wasteland we can send in Exon and Chevron to soak up the oil.
187931522_3058288831055678_3381604478938542228_n.jpg

When you quit lying about checking facts maybe people will help you see the truth.
I guess. When I make a claim I provide links. When you make a claim you just expect me to believe it and when I call you out you calle a liar. One of those sounds like all the other liars I know and one does not.

Violence at an all time high. Neverending attacks on our infrastructure and important chains of supply. But they constantly spend time on this nonsense

Didn't they just release a video showing police officers letting in the protesters? How is it an insurrection when the police are letting them in without duress?

She doesn't say that they used to do something different though. She says they don't classify people who have a heart attack as a Covid death which they never have.

You are really stretching to get all that out of the statement she made. You are putting words in her mouth she did not say. Assuming things she did not say. Then using words you made up and things you assumed that were not said to draw a conclusion that has absolutely nothing to do with what she was talking about.
"She says they don't classify people who have a heart attack as a Wuhan Covid death which they never have."
You just contradicted most everything I've read. In cases where where Wuhan Covid was a comorbitity, most states classified the death as Wuhan Covid, or the Chinese virus depending on the terminology at the time.. In addition, payments form the federal gov't were good if the death was listed as Wuhan Covid.

Can you please post a screen shot? When I goggle Ron Desantis I get his Wikipedia and today's news on him. I also get his personal websites that I assume his people run. Nothing negative or unexpected.
I live in Florida. All DeSantis local network and top of the hour radio news is negative or biased. I hear it daily.

A friend was telling me of a girl she knows who was married to a guy but then decided she was really a guy deep down inside and wanted to transition to a male. During the transition process to a man she starts dating another guy and gets pregnant. Apparently science dictated that she had to stop her transition process and so now she is partly male according to her full beard, just had a baby and is with the other guy. So in summary she was a straight girl married to a guy but is now a gay guy dating another gay guy and the baby momma/daddy to what is surely to be a messed up kid.
That made me think of this.

Fact Check:

You didn't watch this video or you linked the wrong thing.

Fact: several people in this thread replied to your post saying they knew everyone was wrong about Covid deaths. This is how misinformation spreads. You post a video and tell everyone what's in it and they take your word for it even though the video you linked doesn't even talk about that topic. Then several people reply to your link saying they knew they were right even though they are still wrong.

You all have self labelled yourselves as the guardians of truth. If you can't even bother to watch or read the crap you share all over this board and on Facebook with your friends and family how can the rest of us trust you to guard the truth for us?
Fact check this, slick. I have a greater chance of getting gobbled up by Godzilla than I do of even catching the Coronavirus, let alone getting sick from it, and much less still of dying from it.

Just out of curiosity, what other handle or handles are you using here? You are new, but posting style is somewhat familiar. I'm sure you've been around for awhile.

People are insane. Have gone to the gym for the last year with no mask. Done everything outside with no mask. Frequent some business/restaurants with no mask. Have not caught Covid yet and if I do I trust my body to do it’s job because I have kept it in great shape. Amazing how so many people have tortured themselves over the last year due to fear. If you are old, obese or other issues then yes take precautions. Otherwise, live your life.

Fact check this, slick. I have a greater chance of getting gobbled up by Godzilla than I do of even catching the Coronavirus, let alone getting sick from it, and much less still of dying from it.

Just out of curiosity, what other handle or handles are you using here? You are new, but posting style is somewhat familiar. I'm sure you've been around for awhile.
He’s 420bro. This is who teaches our kids.

ADVERTISEMENT