POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found this on another forum. looks like another cannonization is in the offing.

doting dad
96-E97-E75-5-E81-465-F-9-C49-F4279-F993-AA9.jpg
You trying to attack a guy for using his 2nd amendment rights because he's black? what a racist POS. But if he was a white redneck MAGA moron you would be cheering him on.

The Minnesota officer has been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. That carries a maximum penalty of 10 years. Now 2nd degree manslaughter says (paraphrasing it) a person creates situation where serious injury or death can occur. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mr. Wright create the situation by deciding to flee from the cops? Now if he complies and and doesn't flee wouldn't he still be alive today? Let me be very clear in no way did he deserve to die but he also caused the situation as well.
Well she basically convicted herself by saying she didn't mean to shoot him. Its well established in the courts that mistaking you taser for a gun gets you sent to prison. If she had just said she feared he was going for a gun she would walk away easy. Being a ****up doesn't excuse breaking the law, being scared makes you immune from the law.

It's really hard to believe this country, the greatest ever in the history of history, has arrived at this point where we have such inept and incompetent people in power as these idiots talking about their court packing bill.

This country was founded by geniuses, run by fools.
CDP=USEFUL IDIOTS

Reactions: awf
It's really hard to believe this country, the greatest ever in the history of history, has arrived at this point where we have such inept and incompetent people in power as these idiots talking about their court packing bill.

This country was founded by geniuses, run by fools.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Reactions: awf and MO_Blue
Well she basically convicted herself by saying she didn't mean to shoot him. Its well established in the courts that mistaking you taser for a gun gets you sent to prison. If she had just said she feared he was going for a gun she would walk away easy. Being a ****up doesn't excuse breaking the law, being scared makes you immune from the law.

I mean with this with a due respect but you are an idiot. She was a veteran in our Military and 26 year cop. She admitted she made a horrible mistake not a crime that deserves 10 years in prison. Does she deserve consequences, yes but quit acting like Mr. Wright was a model citizen. Felony arrest warrant, robbery, and resisting arrest. Again if you think you would make the perfect cop and would do just fine. I'm sure any local police department would hire you and train you. Join one of them and make the world a better place.

May as well not bother changing capacity restrictions until they stop handing out free money.

Voluntary unemployment should never be rewarded. Especially not versus employment
Mentioned this before but a good friend of mine has a very successful restaurant. Did well during Covid because of takeout but continues to work himself and his wife to death keeping it going because they cannot find good employees. He has a few girls who work the front for him that are making $30+ an hour in wage and tips and yet that is not enough to convince them and others he hires that its a pretty good gig for someone with no education and are just taking food orders. They just quit and go on the government tit.

It's absolutely reckless what government has done with the handouts but of course we all know why they keep handing out the free money. Thankfully, there are still a lot of people who have more pride in working than mooching off others but that pool of people is quickly emptying out.

Heck, have a Mexican drywall guy working at my house today. Said he is charging $100 an hour because the custom GC's he works for cannot find anyone to do quality work cheaper (sounds crazy to me but I will go with that he said). Most of the illegals and drug heads are working for the tract home guys. He can't find anyone who shows up to work so he has to do the drywall by himself now.

I mean with this with a due respect but you are an idiot. She was a veteran in our Military and 26 year cop. She admitted she made a horrible mistake not a crime that deserves 10 years in prison. Does she deserve consequences, yes but quit acting like Mr. Wright was a model citizen. Felony arrest warrant, robbery, and resisting arrest. Again if you think you would make the perfect cop and would do just fine. I'm sure any local police department would hire you and train you. Join one of them and make the world a better place.
It doesn't matter if he was the damn unibomber. The department stated that she accidentally shot him because she grabbed the wrong weapon. That gets you 2-10 years. Being a vet or a long serving cop doesn't give you special "I'm allowed to accidentally kill people" power. Cops get a ****ing lot of power and should be held to a pretty high standard, not constantly making excuses for their ****ups. If they can't handle not accidently shooting people then they can be like a lot of EU police and not carry guns. Police should have a lot more training, a lot more consequences for screwing up, no more blue wall, and a lot more pay.

Reactions: Dionysus444

MAGA! Just Trumps campaign manager passing the campaigns data to Russian intelligence. nothing to see here!

Reactions: Dionysus444
The Minnesota officer has been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. That carries a maximum penalty of 10 years. Now 2nd degree manslaughter says (paraphrasing it) a person creates situation where serious injury or death can occur. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mr. Wright create the situation by deciding to flee from the cops? Now if he complies and and doesn't flee wouldn't he still be alive today? Let me be very clear in no way did he deserve to die but he also caused the situation as well.
Is the penalty for shooting a scumbag the same as for shooting a law-abiding citizen. Asking for a friend?

These organizations are stupid. Who do they think are the major supporters of their leagues? The fat purple haired idiots with worthless degrees that stand in the streets screaming at those that don't agree with them? No it's the normal hard working people that put their family first and just want to come home and relax and watch a game on TV and not a political agenda. That's why you see ratings plummeting during all of this.

Throw in the big companies that want to be woke as well. I guess their wokeness is more important than their bottom line. Go ahead and continue to alienate over half of your customers and see what that does to your profits. Grow a spine and stop caving to the political/media agenda.

Last edited:
These organizations are stupid. Who do they think are the major supporters of their leagues? The fat purple haired idiots with worthless degrees that stand in the streets screaming at those that don't agree with them? No it's the the normal hard working people that put their family first and just want to come home and relax and watch a game on TV and not a political agenda. That's why you see ratings plummeting during all of this.

Throw in the big companies that want to be woke as well. I guess their wokeness is more important than their bottom line. Go ahead and continue to alienate over half of your customers and see what that does to your profits. Grow a spine and stop caving to the political/media agenda.
The leagues aren't worrying about ratings or tickets sales. They are too fat with the broadcast money.

It was 1-2 weeks ago that between Amazon and the legacy media, the new NFL package was up 40%.

Amazon is in high cotton. They have money that they made off you to blow.

That tv package doesn't make sense with shitty ratings, but here we are.

It doesn't matter if he was the damn unibomber. The department stated that she accidentally shot him because she grabbed the wrong weapon. That gets you 2-10 years. Being a vet or a long serving cop doesn't give you special "I'm allowed to accidentally kill people" power. Cops get a ****ing lot of power and should be held to a pretty high standard, not constantly making excuses for their ****ups. If they can't handle not accidently shooting people then they can be like a lot of EU police and not carry guns. Police should have a lot more training, a lot more consequences for screwing up, no more blue wall, and a lot more pay.

By your logic anyone that has had a accident that didn't break any laws (DUI, Texting) those people should spend 2-10 years in jail as well? Or anyone that has had a hunting accident that was purely an accident should spend 2-10 years in jail. Mistakes happen all the time. Sometimes they are really bad but it doesn't mean you have to totally ruin a persons life. But you're perfect so you wouldn't understand.

Is the penalty for shooting a scumbag the same as for shooting a law-abiding citizen. Asking for a friend?

Being a scum bag doesn't mean you deserve to be shot or die but the point remains if he had complied from the get go he's still alive albeit in jail but alive. If he complies she has no reason to pull a taser that gets confused with her service weapon.

You trying to attack a guy for using his 2nd amendment rights because he's black? what a racist POS. But if he was a white redneck MAGA moron you would be cheering him on.
No moron, he was not supposed to have a weapon and was running from the law for not appearing in court for previous arrest and the choking of a woman and pulling a gun on her.

These organizations are stupid. Who do they think are the major supporters of their leagues? The fat purple haired idiots with worthless degrees that stand in the streets screaming at those that don't agree with them? No it's the the normal hard working people that put their family first and just want to come home and relax and watch a game on TV and not a political agenda. That's why you see ratings plummeting during all of this.

This is another impact of social media collusion to amplify certain messages.

Companies use social media all the time to gauge interest and reputation. When their data shows overwhelming social media support for an issue. They fail to realize the message is artificially amplified by social media at the behest or the dnc/china.

Imo that's why alot of these companies are so confused when there is real backlash on the bottom line. Paid trolls don't watch baseball etc; and neither do all their alt/dupe accounts.

May as well not bother changing capacity restrictions until they stop handing out free money.

Voluntary unemployment should never be rewarded. Especially not versus employment
This. The company I work for is experiencing this in a major way. When you own close to 400 restaurants, staffing tends to be tough even in good times. This free money charade has gone on too long.

False. Mistakes are made by everyone even police and you want them to be hammered for it. Yes, she needs to spend time but, not as much as the two girls who killed the Uber driver a couple of weeks ago. They accidently killed a man by trying to steal his car.

MAGA! Just Trumps campaign manager passing the campaigns data to Russian intelligence. nothing to see here!
False and fake news again. You will continue to believe whatever some idiot says on anything Trump related. Russia, Russia, Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT