POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found this on another forum. looks like another cannonization is in the offing.

doting dad
96-E97-E75-5-E81-465-F-9-C49-F4279-F993-AA9.jpg
Replace that with a white guy with a rifle and you guys have zero problem with it.

Graffiti a hate crime? really? what a f’d up society when so much attention is paid to and so much butthurt is inflicted on libtards—who look under every pebble for things that offend them—by graffiti.
I see graffiti of some sort nearly everywhere i go. most of it i don’t actually read, my brain just says “meh, graffiti.” if i do bother to read it my brain just says “meh, dumbasses.”
The problem here was that the graffiti in question, which was full of hateful racist comments, was actually perpetrated by a black person trying to stir up controversy and division where none existed. This tactic is becoming all too common in order to push their agenda. If you have to manufacture a controversy, then none existed in the first place.

Replace that with a white guy with a rifle and you guys have zero problem with it.

Racist nonsense.

White guy with a rifle going on a hunting trip? Yeah, rpobably.

White guy who's looking to do the same thing he was? No.

Stop being racist. The only way racism ends is for you little bitches to stop being racist at every drop of the hat.

(D) NY-17

When everything is infrastructure, except actual infrastructure.

Looting general stores is infrastructure.
Setting federal buildings on fire is infrastructure
Aggravated robbery of women is infrastructure.
Executive orders are infrastructure.
Smoking crack is infrastructure.
Your mom is infrastructure.

Lol actually. That babbitt woman that got shot at the capitol...zero news, cop not charged, no protests. You know why...she shouldn't have been in the capitol. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Then we got this guy. Who's such a genius, he decided to run and carjack his car and take off (btw, after bring brought in PEACEFULLY) who's so smart at best he had a few extra minutes of freedom, extra charges, a bigger sentence. Worst case is what happened. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

But you are crying your eyes out about one. Why? Especially when less than 100 unarmed ppl are killed by police a year in 35 million encounters a year...only 15 are black ppl. Remember if what happened to this kid happened to any other race...wouldn't make local news. And if it did...you'd state the obvious...well don't do stupid things.

You can have a conversation on why the officer mistakes her tazer and all that. But we all know you aren't mature enough for police reform conversations. That's why your sobbing about anecdotal data that black ppl are being hunted...bc the media loves keeping you scared

walmart and kroger have been phasing in self only for the last 5 years. without any $15 min wage. The truth is companies like that don't give a shit if the wage is $2 an hour. they will do anything to save a couple pennies if it means larger shareholder returns. Kroger Net for 2020 was 1.7 billion and walmarts was 14.2billion, I don't think a slightly higher wage is going to hurt them. They could afford to pay much higher wages and still profit a billion or 2. But instead they let their employees barely get bye so their CEO can get paid 25million.
174248374_3033997400151488_4874124072699377371_n.jpg

Yep, 10k a month are moving in my south Florida area. My new neighbors are from Michigan, Illinois, Nevada, California, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
Since you post so much about the vaccines: A 66 year old man works part time for me. He has med issues and they FORCED him to get the shot to stay in the treatment program. He got the shot Sat, went to the dr Mon and they put him in the hospital this morning-can't breathe. They say pneumonia.

The Minnesota officer has been charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. That carries a maximum penalty of 10 years. Now 2nd degree manslaughter says (paraphrasing it) a person creates situation where serious injury or death can occur. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mr. Wright create the situation by deciding to flee from the cops? Now if he complies and and doesn't flee wouldn't he still be alive today? Let me be very clear in no way did he deserve to die but he also caused the situation as well.

They say pneumonia
And even if down the road it comes out that the vaccine was the cause, no one can sue them. They have 0 liability.

Biden talks about not being able to sue for gun violence (which why should you be able to? Someone with no signs of mental issue or violence bought a gun legally from store X and used it violently... how do you justify suing that place?) but you can’t sue these vaccine makers who swear up and down this is safe, even if it turns out it isn’t.

Most sane gun owners - black and white alike - don’t condone handling a weapon while drugged up. So STFU with your race-baiting bullshit. The dude was a violent criminal. FACT.

LOL

Drugged up. That's funny. It's pieces of grass in paper.

Bet plenty of you hillbillies have had a gun in your hand while drinking moonshine.

Coinbase went public today (COIN).

As many of you know, COIN is the digital exchange platform for crypto currencies (Bitcoin is the best know example).

This is, IMHO, a huge step forward for the globalists.

The greatest asset the US has financially, in crisis periods, is the confidence in the US dollar (USD).

If you look back at any crisis period (or "black swan event"), money leaves foreign denominated assets and flows HEAVILY into USD denominated assets. Why? Because everyone KNOWS the US will survive... its all about CONFIDENCE.

The globalists' (both here and abroad) hate the US and this strength, so what better way to undermine the USD stability than create an "alternate" currency (Bitcoin, again, is the most well known name).

Guess who is the main supporter of Bitcoin? CHINA. At one time, the Chinese owned 95% of all available Bitcoin.

Now that we have an exchange for Bitcoin, its only a matter of time (25 years? 50 years?) before the "one world currency" talk becomes a realistic movement... and the globalists win.
You don’t understand how banks work, then.

Reactions: awf
It's really hard to believe this country, the greatest ever in the history of history, has arrived at this point where we have such inept and incompetent people in power as these idiots talking about their court packing bill.

This country was founded by geniuses, run by fools.

Just get out of politics and sell cokes you morons...I miss the days when companies were just trying to make money by convincing us to buy there
sh-tty product.

My company - which is a huge global organization - went super woke, but all of a sudden (like in the last few days) removed a lot of that content. I’m assuming they are getting a lot of shit from employees.

I find it interesting how everyone has to tip toe around the left at all times. Never is a leftist ever afraid to express their views nor will there ever be any consequences. Whether it’s family, school, or work, if your views are not lockstep with the leftist cult, you are told to “be quiet.”

BLM signs and Dem Party shirts? Totally fine.

Betsy Ross flag? Republican attire? Bad.

The left has a huge desire to be a victim when they’re actually the machine. They see victimhood in everything. That’s why they have to manufacture it with hoaxes, and bury the stories that counter their ideology.

The left only has one product to sell- “victimhood.” There will never be any cure to these issues because even if they could, they’d be limiting their consumers. It’s like a doctor who just wants to prescribe stuff because a curse would limit patients.

You keep waiting for their base to actually develop some self awareness and ask themselves, “How are we rebels and the ‘resistance’ when literally every major corporation and industry pushes the same view?”

Since you post so much about the vaccines: A 66 year old man works part time for me. He has med issues and they FORCED him to get the shot to stay in the treatment program. He got the shot Sat, went to the dr Mon and they put him in the hospital this morning-can't breathe. They say pneumonia.

That sucks. The medical Covid experts on this board will tell you that the vaccines are 300% safe

ADVERTISEMENT