POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the silver lining. Between that and rampant abortions, they’ll dwindle themselves away like the Shakers.

Anywho, it does seem to be the fad, in thing to do among the gen Z group. My fiancé’sBernie Bro son is Bi, and surrounds himself with all sorts of colorful characters. He’s a big trans rights activist. Her youngest daughter who is 15 has now come out as being Bi as well. At least that depends on the day. She will call herself a lesbian at times as well.

I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if my own 23 year old daughter eventually comes out as something in that spectrum, but she lives with her mom and that side of the family is staunchly catholic, probably making her more apprehensive about breaching the topic.

I treat all those kids as humans. That’s how it should be. I know their politics are complete 180 from mine and my fiancé’s, and we do have debates at times, but they all know they are still loved as people and as family despite what we think of their lifestyle. We let them live their lives snd hopefully in turn they understand and learn that’s a two way street.

And that is what makes you awesome

Bingo. I'll vote for him or who he endorses.

My only opinion goes to back to my earlier point. We need Trump to complete the future of this party. Minorities are flocking to Conservatives because Trump is breaking their cognitive dissonance.

And with Trump being the "biggest racist ever" and the minorities see that it's bullshit. It will make that much easier for Noems and DeSantis types moving forward to keep the base building
So if Trump endorses Hillary for 2024 you gonna vote for her? what a blind braindead sheep

During his daily press conference, Cuomo pointed out that not only does New York chip in more money than Kentucky, the Empire State also takes less from the federal coffers than it contributes – unlike Kentucky.

“Senator McConnell, who’s getting bailed out here?” Cuomo asked.

“It’s your state that is living on the money that we generate,” he continued. “Your state is getting bailed out. Not my state.”

40% of KY's budget comes from the feds, that's insane.

155945636_2999545180263377_1750025837386292629_o.jpg

He kept telling voters they were cheated vs. telling them it was necessary for them to vote Pub Senate. So yea, they would have won had Trump not made the Senate elections about him. Counties that Trump won the biggest had the biggest drop off on Jan.5. Keep living in your dream world though.

My dream world? More people turned out for the Republicans than ever had before for a special election. Do you honestly think the only reason people thought the election was fraudulent was due to Trump?
You're too old to be this naive.

I disagree. Loved his speech. He spoke quite a bit about how the party needs to change moving forward. We get it. You aren't voting Trump. But there's still a shit ton of us out there. A shit ton. And we ain't changing.
He could’ve come out and just farted into the mic and you MAGA morons would say it was as good as the Gettysburg address.

Bingo. I'll vote for him or who he endorses.

My only opinion goes to back to my earlier point. We need Trump to complete the future of this party. Minorities are flocking to Conservatives because Trump is breaking their cognitive dissonance.

And with Trump being the "biggest racist ever" and the minorities see that it's bullshit. It will make that much easier for Noems and DeSantis types moving forward to keep the base building
You’ll vote for him or who he endorses. Read that again. So you’ll vote for whoever he says to, got it. Moron

My dream world? More people turned out for the Republicans than ever had before for a special election. Do you honestly think the only reason people thought the election was fraudulent was due to Trump?
You're too old to be this naive.
Yes. Old-Yes. No.

God, is Gen Z screwed up. Happy news is they won't breed.

Much like a bi, it could go either way. There's a lot of lesbian couples out there who use IVF to conceive. Gay male couples are also more likely to be two-income homes who can afford a surrogate if they want children. Gay couples are also highly likely to adopt children and create an environment of lifestyle succession.

How do you feel about the insurrection you caused? Look at the size of my crowds!
What a moron. Ever since lying about the size of the crowd on Inauguration Day, he’s proven over and over again it’s all he cares about.

Helping America doesn’t help Washington careers. It’s just pure stupid if you’re a politician. They need wars, chaos, foreign favors, and more importantly, it really helps to have a bitter divided country they can easily exploit and take advantage of. You absolutely do not want to embolden civilians, give them more freedom, reduce their taxes, promote toxic American Freedom etc. You need to widen that gap, keep increasing your ruling class, and eventually you’ll be able to do things like completely change the election system....wait a minute!

I suppose the WEF thought that celebrating the lockdowns would give the left some cover, since Loony Lefties were the source of almost all lockdowns. What idiots. Only simple minded lefties believe stuff like "the lockdowns have been really good for cities" and "the Steele Dossier is real."
Next up, "the Antifa and BLM riots have been really good for cities."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT