How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And he will be impeached in 5 days.
Evidently, you don't know the definition of "impeached," as the House, clearly, will not vote to impeach POTUS Biden despite the impeachment proposal from Q-job Greene.

As a point of reference (and an educational visual aid), Donald J. Trump already has been impeached twice.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
Maybe they are eyeing more prosperous openings at Trump
properties?

Just thinking out loud!

Haha - Just spotballin’ here !

Maybe they’re early adapters for Elon’s Mars shot #1 baby .:.....haulin ass straight to the rusty red god of war!!

Hell, there MAY be enough openings that a few of us can volunteer to back fill right?

Shit - I’ll take the Estonia PM spot ...lay low and bide my time - BOOM, CUZ —-> Baltic Superpower by 2024

Reactions: The-Hack
Hmmmm.

I don’t quite recall that.

He ate and socialized with tax collectors, and outlaws, and stopped a crowd from stoning a prostitute, who joined his movement. But the Bible neither implies nor states that Christ paid a woman for sexual services.
Who said he paid for the whore.....those are your words.....

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
On the bolded portion of your statement, I agree. The Capitol rioters stood zero chance of actually overthrowing our government.

That said, just because they stood no chance of success does not mean that overthrowing the government/the election resutls was not their objective.

Per their own words and documented expectations prior to January 6th, many of the Capitol rioters believed that they were there, expressly, to overturn the results of the election.

Furthermore, they had been led to believe, by their leaders, that their planned actions, if completed, would accomplish that goal...And, once again, they, foolishly, believed their leaders' lies.
Not defending the riots at all, but what did any of their reason for being there have to do with anything racial? The media keeps relentlessly identifying the group as “white supremacists” when there were people of a multitude of races involved. The march in Washington was about election integrity, not anything at all to do with race.

Last edited:
If you see a MAGA hat or a Trump flag do not approach them and do not make eye contact. They are potentially dangerous and almost certainly completely out of their minds hopped up on propaganda and activated by lies. You know 100% for sure they are not well informed or American. These are little more than our own jihadist radicals that are bent on destroying America and installing their own puppet Government. In time, they will be marginalized and separated from the rest of us until we can return to our Shining City on a Hill we all know and believe in. Meantime, as these radicals are rounded up and dispensed with, please be careful when you see them out in public as who knows what new horrific attacks they are planning on America and freedom.
So now your dumb SOB's consider anyone wearing a MAGA hat an American radical........A F'KING RED HAT TRIGGERS YOU PEOPLE.......

Who said he paid for the whore.....those are your words.....
Awf, you have been honest about your faith journey and I genuinely respect that.

However, you claimed that the Bible said that Jesus had his own whore. I don't get why you felt compelled to throw that notion into this thread, but you did.

I suggest you reconsider defending your assertion here. Parsing the words of those who challenge your assertion is not helping your case as much as you may think it is.

If Rivals had a Religious Thread, I would recommend that you take it there, but they don't.

Notice that even your Q-job buddies are not coming to your defense on this one.

I didn't see where they were trying to overthrow our Government or disenfranchise my vote by insisting their losing candidate be installed in a puppet regime? I didn't see them committing sedition, insurrection, or treason against the United States of America?

Local criminal mischief is not the same thing as planning to attack all 50 states in a coordinated effort to replace freedom with tyranny of the losers, so while I understand your entire pathetic lives and lies are firmly entrenched in the cult of whataboutism to rationalize your hate and make yourselves feel better about betraying your country in a traitorous sneak attack a la Pearl Harbor of the Deplorables, but you're not going to convince good decent hardworking Americans to give up their freedom to entertain your totalitarian despotism.
There you go using that "whataboutism" term.........I keep trying to explain to your thick head is.......if your side wasn't so corrupted we wouldn't have any "whataboutisms"...........

Last edited:
The Republican strategy of voter suppression and rigging the ballot boxes while riling up the necks is no longer sustainable. They need to figure out new lies to tell and even more outrageous suppression tactics to implement while identifying more hatred to enflame if they are going to ever be competitive nationally again.
Confession by accusation

It shouldn’t at all, but it’s getting that way. Too many have been trained to hear certain terms (in this case white nationalist) and immediately become triggered.

Hell, as I typed that it happened. Your post was 100% accurate but the words white and nationalist were side by side so
tenor.gif
You should have been in here when Screwduke found out Trump had Covid. It was like Brittney Spears biggest fan on earth rubbed a raw onion into their eyes then blew nose bubbles while looking at drowned puppies for sale on ebay.

Reactions: Dionysus444
There is a guy in this thread who just ADMITTED to being a WHITE NATIONALIST.

I am neither shocked nor surprised.

i opened a conversation up about the topic - I think it’s important — Also opened one up on anti-vaxxers

the thread was helpful- it confirms that we’re not all attaching the same value / meaning to terms that are expected to carry enormous weight and meaning

Nationalist doesn’t carry any semblance of a relationship to “superior” or whatever - nationalists prioritize and protect national policies and goals over external ones

so i said that clearly in the thread —

I even cited The Orwell essays - as a gesture of goodwill to everyone here

But you still couldn’t process anything other than “GASPP A BAD WORD — IMMATELL!!!”

dude you seriously just posted that shit like an overeager little kid —-

and while that’s a little FUNNY I guess -

What’s not funny is that you Assumed i truly identify as whatever cartoonish, and media implanted definition of the term that you’re clinging to -

Which means you just rolled the fuking dice on my character and reputation so you could possibly — what?? GET A GD “attaboy comrade “ from Democratic underground later ?

That shit is low rent, childish — and WITH EVERYTHING HAPPENING aAROIND US - it quickly reveals how Fking Warped and sociopathic you can be without even really TRYING -

go find something to be productive at dude

And if you truly are a Marxist and you’re adopting the pathetic agitation role .....just go and seek mental help for that awful destructive and discriminatory mind set - worse than Nazis

and expand your damn vocabulary while you’re at it - might help you actually tattle on someone saying something REALLY BAD

Fking unbelievable

Not defending the riots at all, but what did any of their reason fir being there have to do with anything racial? The media keeps relentlessly identifying the group as “white supremacists” when there were people of a multitude of races involved. The march in Washington was about election integrity, not anything at all to do with race.
You and I are not far apart on your take on what transpired on January 6th.

I believe, as you suggest, that the vast majority of those who attended were there to peacefully protest an election outcome that they were led to believe was fraudulent. Likewise, I agree that most of those folks are not focused on race, but some of them certainly are - as proclaimed by their own words, T-shirts, signs, and actions.

A frustrating aspect of our current political landscape is that each of the two major parties has extreme elements within its ranks. Worse, each side insists on using the actions and words of these extreme elements to denigrate the other by suggesting the most vile members of the other side somehow represents all of the members of the other side.

Of course, that's not fair, but it is fair to expect each side to distance themselves from these extreme elements - and that messaging has been muddled, at best. In the worst cases, each side has co-opted the messages of the extreme elements into their mainstream messaging - and that has to be stopped by the highest leadership on each side.

Unfortunately, getting back to the Capitol riots, most were there to particiapate in peaceful protest, a fraction of the attendees were there to storm the U.S. Capitol, a fraction of that fraction was there to foment violence, and a fraction of that fraction was there to harm LE and our legislators in an ill-fated scheme to overturn the results of a lawful election. Pretty sure that last part would fit the definition of an attempted coup.

All that said, and I have been consistent about this, when peaceful protests devolve into trespassing, vandalism, destruction of personal property, or violence, I want to see every perpetrator arrested and prosecuted. Peaceful protests are constitutionally-protected. Illegal activities are not protected, nor should they be, just because they accompany a peaceful protest.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
i opened a conversation up about the topic - I think it’s important — Also opened one up on anti-vaxxers

the thread was helpful- it confirms that we’re not all attaching the same value / meaning to terms that are expected to carry enormous weight and meaning

Nationalist doesn’t carry any semblance of a relationship to “superior” or whatever - nationalists prioritize and protect national policies and goals over external ones

so i said that clearly in the thread —

I even cited The Orwell essays - as a gesture of goodwill to everyone here

But you still couldn’t process anything other than “GASPP A BAD WORD — IMMATELL!!!”

dude you seriously just posted that shit like an overeager little kid —-

and while that’s a little FUNNY I guess -

What’s not funny is that you Assumed i truly identify as whatever cartoonish, and media implanted definition of the term that you’re clinging to -

Which means you just rolled the fuking dice on my character and reputation so you could possibly — what?? GET A GD “attaboy comrade “ from Democratic underground later ?

That shit is low rent, childish — and WITH EVERYTHING HAPPENING aAROIND US - it quickly reveals how Fking Warped and sociopathic you can be without even really TRYING -

go find something to be productive at dude

And if you truly are a Marxist and you’re adopting the pathetic agitation role .....just go and seek mental help for that awful destructive and discriminatory mind set - worse than Nazis

and expand your damn vocabulary while you’re at it - might help you actually tattle on someone saying something REALLY BAD

Fking unbelievable

Buddy, that dude is a full blown commie. Not sure why you waste your time. There is no more dialogue with them. Subhuman filth

You should have been in here when Screwduke found out Trump had Covid. It was like Brittney Spears biggest fan on earth rubbed a raw onion into their eyes then blew nose bubbles while looking at drowned puppies for sale on ebay.
Whataboutism? Or something?

I don’t know. I’m not very good at this.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Trump's nationalism was purely economic, purely patriotic.

The always lying left wants to make it seem like every white guy that believes in that is Edward Norton in AMerican History X.

How about, no? How about you can GFY with your ignorant, purposefully divisive and racist, "arguments?"

ADVERTISEMENT