POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats a terrible number dumbass. Most were hoping for over 500k. We aren't even in a recovery anymore. jobs numbers are falling and unemployment claims are going up. Trump is still net negative for jobs during his Presidency. what a god damn loser. Worst President in history. The GoP will be mocked for decades for worshipping fat conman jesus.
* KA - BOOM *

EoZZWm-WEAE5src

Sept payroll revised UPWARD to 711K from 672K. November labor force participation: 61.5%.

#MAGA. <insert cheesy American flag>

Go jump your loon ass into the GD Ohio River and piss off.

The video is showing ballots that were hidden prior to watchers arriving that morning, being counted after watchers were told to leave that night after it was announced counting was done.

The lady was one witness, she wasn’t the only one.

So now what you’re stating is the only way you’ll accept fraud is if it’s presented before a judge? Lying to a congressional committee is also a crime.

You won’t ever admit there was fraud. You’ve moved the goalposts from let’s see the evidence, to it has to be presented in court. That’ll change too.

That is enough evidence for any reasonable person to agree that the election in Georgia was tampered with. If those added votes cannot be removed then all the votes from that county should be removed.

As I watch the cheating in Georgia and other Democrat controlled cities I realize Florida could have been going through this had Gov DeSantis not cleaned up Palm Beach and Broward county. They were as corrupt as Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia. The election officials down there had to be thrown out for any fair election in this state. They were all dirty Democrats who were compromised, took bribes and stuffed ballots just like Stacey Abrams' Georgia. When Stacey Abrams took over the election in Georgia it became rotten.

Folks it is important who you elect governor. Be very careful.

Biden will fool the Lib fools on here with this:

"President-elect Joe Biden said during an interview Thursday that he plans to ask the American public to wear masks for 100 days, starting the day he is inaugurated, in order to drive down the number of coronavirus cases.

Biden, during an interview with CNN, said he will ask Americans to mask up, but only for a limited period.

"The first day I'm inaugurated I'm going to ask the public for 100 days to mask," Biden said. "Just 100, not forever -- 100 days."

"I think we'll see a significant reduction that occurs with vaccinations and masking to drive down the numbers considerably."

He's equating mask-wearing with vaccine protection & warmer weather & people going outdoors to stop the virus in order to show he knows what he's doing. He knows dick sh!t. People having wearing masks for months & look what that's got us. But the snowflakes will believe anything a Lib says.

BTW, I wear a mask in public places, but I doubt it does much good. Just don't want to create a hassle for the businesses I frequent. They have enough issues.

Last edited:
Stacey Abrams has literally done zilch in her career yet is represented by a large New York talent agency. Race hustling is apparently a lucrative career.
Yes it is. She is corrupt and a disgrace. If there is any justice she will be investigated and if she headed up this massive cheating she should be in prison for a long, long time.

Stealing elections should be a crime in America. Not something we laugh about.

As I watch the cheating in Georgia and other Democrat controlled cities I realize Florida could have been going through this had Gov DeSantis not cleaned up Palm Beach and Broward county. They were as corrupt as Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia. The election officials down there had to be thrown out for any fair election in this state. They were all dirty Democrats who were compromised, took bribes and stuffed ballots just like Stacey Abrams' Georgia. When Stacey Abrams took over the election in Georgia it became rotten.

Folks it is important who you elect governor. Be very careful.

I said this a while back shortly after the election, GOP needs to make elections their top priority. Need to clean em up, make them more efficient, transparent, and most importantly secure.

It should be bi-partisan, as it's not just about this past election. Nor is it just about big national elections. This country can't go a single damn cycle without there being some sort of shenanigans somewhere. Whether it's a local sheriff, mayor, county clerk, state rep, etc... there are always elections all across the country that are not totally on the up and up.

Got to communicate to your local and state officials that you want better and more secure election processes

Stacey Abrams has literally done zilch in her career yet is represented by a large New York talent agency. Race hustling is apparently a lucrative career.

Just like most Dem politicians who never ran a business, created anything, or productively contributed to society in a tangible way. At least AOC bartended and bounced those cans around for the drunks.

The video is showing ballots that were hidden prior to watchers arriving that morning, being counted after watchers were told to leave that night after it was announced counting was done.

The lady was one witness, she wasn’t the only one.

So now what you’re stating is the only way you’ll accept fraud is if it’s presented before a judge? Lying to a congressional committee is also a crime.

You won’t ever admit there was fraud. You’ve moved the goalposts from let’s see the evidence, to it has to be presented in court. That’ll change too.

It’s pre fair election news. I’m sure it was covered here. What’s your take?

I said this a while back shortly after the election, GOP needs to make elections their top priority. Need to clean em up, make them more efficient, transparent, and most importantly secure.

It should be bi-partisan, as it's not just about this past election. Nor is it just about big national elections. This country can't go a single damn cycle without there being some sort of shenanigans somewhere. Whether it's a local sheriff, mayor, county clerk, state rep, etc... there are always elections all across the country that are not totally on the up and up.

Got to communicate to your local and state officials that you want better and more secure election processes
The GOP is MIA right now. They don't have the sand for this kind of fight.

I believe you are witnessing the beginning of the end of the GOP as a major party. Polling shows 72% of Republicans would go with Trump if he formed his own party. I believe that's PRECISELY what Trump should do. It's time for the GOP to die. They are completely USELESS.

"President-elect Joe Biden said during an interview Thursday that he plans to ask the American public to wear masks for 100 days, starting the day he is inaugurated, in order to drive down the number of coronavirus cases.

Biden, during an interview with CNN, said he will ask Americans to mask up, but only for a limited period.

"The first day I'm inaugurated I'm going to ask the public for 100 days to mask," Biden said. "Just 100, not forever -- 100 days."

"I think we'll see a significant reduction that occurs with vaccinations and masking to drive down the numbers considerably."

He's equating mask-wearing with vaccine protection & warmer weather & people going outdoors to stop the virus in order to show he knows what he's doing. He knows dick sh!t. People having wearing masks for months & look what that's got us. But the snowflakes will believe anything a Lib says.

BTW, I wear a mask in public places, but I doubt it does much good. Just don't want to create a hassle for the businesses I frequent. They have enough issues.
Libs= Doctors and scientists. 👍🏻

Reactions: Levibooty
The GOP is MIA right now. They don't have the sand for this kind of fight.

I believe you are witnessing the beginning of the end of the GOP as a major party. Polling shows 72% of Republicans would go with Trump if he formed his own party. I believe that's PRECISELY what Trump should do. It's time for the GOP to die. They are completely USELESS.
Yes!!! Great idea. Please please please.

Yesterday Covid-19 claim more American lives than 9/11 We now had 280,000 Americans die from this virus. Trump pushed lies about the virus:
"You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April."

Reactions: Greatestalltime
Yesterday Covid-19 claim more American lives than 9/11 We now had 280,000 Americans die from this virus. Trump pushed lies about the virus:
"You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April."
It's in 18 font AND bold people!! He's serious this time.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
For all the libs on here. Like Levi above me. Who sit around waiting on others to serve you. Giddy at the prospect of a Biden presidency giving you even more handouts. The rest of us who still go to work every day are not going to just hand that to you willingly. We’re tired. Maybe you should feel fortunate we don’t live back in the days of Sparta. Where they took the useless and threw them off a cliff. Instead of constantly holding your hands out for more.

Here is an example of a simpletons impersonation of intelligent analysis when in fact it is just a simpleton race mongering.

For all the libs on here. Like Levi above me. Who sit around waiting on others to serve you. Giddy at the prospect of a Biden presidency giving you even more handouts. The rest of us who still go to work every day are not going to just hand that to you willingly. We’re tired. Maybe you should feel fortunate we don’t live back in the days of Sparta. Where they took the useless and threw them off a cliff. Instead of constantly holding your hands out for more.
Boy I've had more than one person challenge me about work. I feel sure you would be in that pack far behind me as well. People who talk with certainty about that which they have no way of knowing are a good example of lazy.

It’s pre fair election news. I’m sure it was covered here. What’s your take?
Old fake news. Then SOS Brian Kemp followed GA law in purging the voter rolls prior to the 2018 election. You are dismissed....

Am sure those who refuse to believe the video evidence from GA yesterday are the same ones who thinks Calipari is still a great coach. Video does not lie and in both cases the voting fraud or play on the court stinks.

I think we'd be willing to trade the hobbit for Cal. You guys interested?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Am sure those who refuse to believe the video evidence from GA yesterday are the same ones who thinks Calipari is still a great coach. Video does not lie and in both cases the voting fraud or play on the court stinks.

When BLM said Joe Biden owed them for helping him "win" the election, they were not lying. UK has coaches that have supported this Marxist traitorous organization. I'm confident that UK as a whole is supportive of this terrorist group.

Because the virus lives for 100 days... good grief.

This is a "compliance test". Ironically, those "free spirits" on the left will be the ones to comply with this MANdate. They will be first to comply with their spiritual leader, which is big government.

Bedlam s

So a bunch of cheating pieces of human filth should determine the next POTUS? You see, Liberals have shown us exactly who they are and it’s not pretty.

Hell no! I want one person to decide who should be the next president for the other 350 million of us. And who more fitting than the sitting Vice President, who just lost the election? He is a born again Christian, Pence can be counted on to do the right and moral thing. What could go wrong?

I think your side has shown us why Fascism will always have an audience. Didn't Flynn just suggest "temporarily" suspending the Constitution (just this one time!!!) so we can have a new and "fair" election (designed solely to hand the election to DJT)? Again, what could go wrong?

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT