How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you missed the entire point and the context. Not surprised on here though
I don't believe I missed it at all. I think you missed my point.

The context was that Gabbard doesn't hold any/many conservative positions. (A question in the thread was, whether that would change if she represented a different group of people.) And you were comparing her positions to Trumps. As far as i know, the Donald didn't hold a lot of conservative positions either. I do not know the man personally, I was concerned he would be Democrat-lite like W and his dad and I hear his is kind of an a$$. (like you)

That is why i said how he has "governed", maybe you missed that. Bottom line: I don't care more how someone governs, rather than bullshit they say. Comprehension before reaction.

A republican on the GA board of elections says the video is bullshit. He was there the entire time watching the votes be counted. There was no secret conspiracy of suitcases.

Mashburn, a Republican, said he knew that wasn't true because there was a board-appointed observer on site. Further, the counting itself wasn't going on in secret, he said, because he himself was posted at the English Avenue precinct until 3 a.m. that night and it was plainly apparent to the handful of people there that counting was still going on at State Farm Arena.

That story was written on 11/23, the video was released to the Trump campaign 2 days ago.
Clearly the man in the article was lying.

BTW ... aren't these the same type of idiots that constantly tell us that borders don't matter?

So, if national borders don't matter, why do state borders matter then? Or even counties? What is next, property borders? Fact is, they all matter ... and their overreaction to the Biden cold proves it.

Don’t forget how he attempts to legitimize murderous dictators.

That’s viewed as a positive too somehow. What couldn’t he get away with? Undermining our democracy for his personal gain?
So, you can't compete with the facts I've presented, so you distract with something else. Typical ...

Let me try ... you mean people who have murdered others around the world, like Iran? No, he didn't "legitimize" them, your guy did. Not only did your guys "legitimize" them, they funded them with OUR CASH. Pallets of it.

Now, I understand what Trump was trying to do with NK. They had developed a nuke and were working on a delivery means and he wanted to diffuse that. That was a time I didn't appreciate his "salesmanship" tendencies (but I don't think your cult allows me to disagree with him, but whatever that is a different issue). Would I have liked Trump to publicly rebuke NK? Yep. But the positives I can take from that situation ... 1) we did not go to nuclear war with NK AS MANY ON THE LEFT PREDICTED, 2) we didn't pay them pallets of cash.

Interesting stuff. Liberal heads would EXPLODE if Pence threw out all the contested states and denied Biden 270, lol.
Boy I learned something reading this discussion. I had no idea the vice president could simply pick and choose the electoral votes he wanted to count and declare the president the victor. I don't know why Dan Quayle didn't do that in 1992?

Sounds like we really don't need national elections anymore just let the vice president count the electoral college anyway he wants every 4 years

Reactions: chroix
Boy I learned something reading this discussion. I had no idea the vice president could simply pick and choose the electoral votes he wanted to count and declare the president the victor. I don't know why Dan Quayle didn't do that in 1992?

Sounds like we really don't need national elections anymore just let the vice president count the electoral college anyway he wants every 4 years

Yawn. Go cry to your mom, you won’t get anywhere here.

So after watching the video, all the affidavits, sworn testimony you don’t think fraud was involved?

You clearly aren’t a reasonable person, you’re an activist.

What is the video showing? People counting votes?

Where are the affidavits? What did the judge rule on them?

Where’s the sworn testimony on court? The drunk lady was before a congressional committee. What happened when she was in court?

WHAT a surprise! Dude got busted as being part of the farce and is now publicly doing the only thing he can do. LOL.
I agree. He still has not called a special session of the Georgia legislature to correct their screwed up voting system before the special election.

If I live in Georgia I would not rest until he is impeached and removed from office. He has made Georgia elections a joke. Clean the place up Georgia GOP.

The people in the video should be identified and prosecuted.

So what's the argument here? I thought systemic racism didn't exist according to y'all? So they're accusing a black woman of disproportionately locking up more minorities because of personal racist anima?

128759872_2931939127023983_5618746266090739722_o.jpg

What is the video showing? People counting votes?

Where are the affidavits? What did the judge rule on them?

Where’s the sworn testimony on court? The drunk lady was before a congressional committee. What happened when she was in court?

The video is showing ballots that were hidden prior to watchers arriving that morning, being counted after watchers were told to leave that night after it was announced counting was done.

The lady was one witness, she wasn’t the only one.

So now what you’re stating is the only way you’ll accept fraud is if it’s presented before a judge? Lying to a congressional committee is also a crime.

You won’t ever admit there was fraud. You’ve moved the goalposts from let’s see the evidence, to it has to be presented in court. That’ll change too.

I don't watch MSM TV or read newspapers but I understand the video is not being covered. Even in Atlanta some say the only TV coverage is one local Fox station. Is it in bold headlines on the Atlanta paper this morning?

I doubt the national TV outlets are covering this. I don't know because I don't watch them.

No wonder liberals are so misinformed and ignorant. Their news source are no better than Communist Russia was and Communist China is. They are sheep and can be manipulated like a 3 year old child.

Bedlam s

So a bunch of cheating pieces of human filth should determine the next POTUS? You see, Liberals have shown us exactly who they are and it’s not pretty.

So, you can't compete with the facts I've presented, so you distract with something else. Typical ...

Let me try ... you mean people who have murdered others

Let me try ... you mean people who have murdered others around the world, like Iran? No, he didn't "legitimize" them, your guy did. Not only did your guys "legitimize" them, they funded them with OUR CASH. Pallets of it.

Now, I understand what Trump was trying to do with NK. They had developed a nuke and were working on a delivery means and he wanted to diffuse that. That was a time I didn't appreciate his "salesmanship" tendencies (but I don't think your cult allows me to disagree with him, but whatever that is a different issue). Would I have liked Trump to publicly rebuke NK? Yep. But the positives I can take from that situation ... 1) we did not go to nuclear war with NK AS MANY ON THE LEFT PREDICTED, 2) we didn't pay them pallets of cash.
That is competing with the facts. He’s been terrible for my country and there are many examples.

Last edited:
The video is showing ballots that were hidden prior to watchers arriving that morning, being counted after watchers were told to leave that night after it was announced counting was done.

So now what you’re stating is the only way you’ll accept fraud is if it’s presented before a judge? Lying to a congressional committee is also a crime.

You won’t ever admit there was fraud. You’ve moved the goalposts from let’s see the evidence, to it has to be presented in court. That’ll change too.
Isn’t that how a fraudulent election is challenged? In court?

Do we know the video is actually showing fraud? Or has it been debunked as one lawmaker said?

thats a terrible number dumbass. Most were hoping for over 500k. We aren't even in a recovery anymore. jobs numbers are falling and unemployment claims are going up. Trump is still net negative for jobs during his Presidency. what a god damn loser. Worst President in history. The GoP will be mocked for decades for worshipping fat conman jesus.
* KA - BOOM *

EoZZWm-WEAE5src

Sept payroll revised UPWARD to 711K from 672K. November labor force participation: 61.5%.

#MAGA. <insert cheesy American flag>

Go jump your loon ass into the GD Ohio River and piss off.

That is enough evidence for any reasonable person to agree that the election in Georgia was tampered with. If those added votes cannot be removed then all the votes from that county should be removed.

As I watch the cheating in Georgia and other Democrat controlled cities I realize Florida could have been going through this had Gov DeSantis not cleaned up Palm Beach and Broward county. They were as corrupt as Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia. The election officials down there had to be thrown out for any fair election in this state. They were all dirty Democrats who were compromised, took bribes and stuffed ballots just like Stacey Abrams' Georgia. When Stacey Abrams took over the election in Georgia it became rotten.

Folks it is important who you elect governor. Be very careful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT