POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao Tucker is such a loser like Hannity. He had the smoking gun and "lost' it in the mail? Lmao! Why the hell would his producers be mailing the evidence to themselves? He got played and made up a fun story to spin it all away. Luckily for him the Trump slurpers will eat it up like good sheep

So did I as well as him believing every single thing Bobolinski said, even the meetings with Joe that has no evidence. I believe it happened, but the Tucker I know would be cautious with that and instead he’s acting like a homer.
Almost like everything he says is a lie but we already knew that, including all this fake Biden news. What a failed October surprise. Biden’s son giving his laptop to a blind guy to fix? Lmaaaoooo

Reactions: IkeCat
Man, both sides have basically set their bases up to lose their shit if their guy loses.

Left wing pollsters are showing massive Biden leads, and right wing twitter hacks are tweeting that Trump has every swing state already locked up - and each side believes what they want to hear. Americans are sooooooo easily controlled and manipulated. It’s really quite pathetic.

Lmao Tucker is such a loser like Hannity. He had the smoking gun and "lost' it in the mail? Lmao! Why the hell would his producers be mailing the evidence to themselves? He got played and made up a fun story to spin it all away. Luckily for him the Trump slurpers will eat it up like good sheep
So I take it you haven't read this page yet? Basically, everyone on here called out Tucker.

Lol, there are copies. Dummy

They didn't get "lost in the mail". You cheating libs stole them

SCOTUS not going to review the resubmission of GOP appeal of PA election law changes until after the election. Sounds fishy.

Maybe they’re hoping the election will not depend on PA but that seems a bit unlikely.

As posted above, disappointed to see Trafalgar now showing JB up almost 4 in PA. Waiting to see what Baris will Say in the AM.

White House Eviction is due to the violations to the Terms of Service:
"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If he has copies, he should've said it haha. From the sound of it, it kind of just sounded like, "Guys we got the damning evidence, so we mailed it to ourselves and it got lost, that's it".

You wouldve thought he wouldve said something along the lines of, "well we mailed ourselves the documents and they got lost, that is pretty fishy don't you think? Anyways we obviously made copies, we arent stupid and we will show you those documents right now (or tomorrow)."

Also, what did the package say? Fox News to Tucker Carlson, super secret Joe Biden evidence haha. It was just beyond cringy to me. We saw got to see the highs and lows of Tucker in the last two days haha.

Can I just comment on how great it is, that Repubs police their own? Like, holy shit. None of us particularly *like* Tucker. We're willing to call out our own. Stick by our convictions. And.. at least more than the left.. abide by the same rules we hold the opposing party to.

That self-awareness, probably more than anything else, is why I I'm in this camp, and could never be a Lib. I mean, they're about to call a BLM riot on Bill Maher as we speak, simply because he called the Dem party a bunch of losers. Nice knowing you, Bill.

So Spotify removed the joe rogan podcast episode with Alex Jones. Then out it back up.

Imo this is an example of rogue employees imo. Spotify paid way too much for the rights to the podcast and there are major contractual issues involved.

Of course that doesn't matter to some mid level people who see this as some service to the cause. So they hit the button.

I fill the board with dumb troll stuff. I'm a drunk.

/ukvisitor
like most days, you are Wrong today.
You know I am right in what I say but you just want to deny like your hero does.
Eviction is being SERVED and YOU Know it.

Besides, if I were drunk, I'd wake in the morning sober. You will wake up tomorrow and you will still be Stupid.

Man, both sides have basically set their bases up to lose their shit if their guy loses.

Left wing pollsters are showing massive Biden leads, and right wing twitter hacks are tweeting that Trump has every swing state already locked up - and each side believes what they want to hear. Americans are sooooooo easily controlled and manipulated. It’s really quite pathetic.
That's why you buy more ammo.

well, certainly there are people on both sides that have openly said, the only way my guy loses is if the other side cheats. I really hope it's not close. Unless one side blows the other out, this division will only get even more intense (hard as it is to believe). There are some, even in the face of a blowout loss, that will deny the legitimacy of the other side. But not that many, relatively.

I said this once before - I trace the hyper political division in this country to an event much earlier than most. It was before Trump, before Obama. November 2, 2000 - a mere 5 days before the Bush/Gore election - it was leaked that Bush had a DUI arrest some 25 years earlier. As many as 4 million evangelical voters stayed home on election day. Without that, Bush wins relatively easy, there is no Florida chad mess, no Supreme Court case, no absolute certainty on the left that the election was stolen. That's when all this hostility began. Which leads us to where we are now - with both me and you and many others agreeing that the losing side will regard the winner as illegit.
Let's take it a step further. That same election, Algore says, "this is an election between good and evil". By using that language, the dehumanization of the right kicked in.

But it really goes back further, although more subtle...in the 90s, Bill and Shillary combated distractors with a "scorched-earth" philosophy and described opponents as a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT