POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conservatives are for protecting the environment.

However, they don’t believe the earth is our “mother”, which is where the libs go so wrong.

Liberals don’t value man. They value “nature“, and attempt to browbeat society into believing that we must protect the earth and the animals, or else the earth will get mad at us and destroy us through storms, earthquakes, etc.

It’s insane.

We should not intentionally or recklessly abuse the earth, or animals.

However, God created the earth and its resources for man to utilize.

Man has a conscience and free will. The earth and the animals do not.
To add to your point: "Save the Earth" is such hubris. The earth has existed for billions of years, and will exist for billions more, long after our carcasses have turned to dust. The earth doesn't need saved, people do.

Also, we act as if the earth's ecosystem is fragile and delicate; it is not. If something gets out of balance, the ecosystem will react and balance itself out. We have seen time and again doomsday predictions about climate change, because scientists take one variable and predict how it will play out, but assume no counterbalancing reaction in our ecosystem.

Lol liberal logic for you.

Absolutely. Before Trump, most politicians were the same they just had a different letter beside their name. Many of these people all get massive campaign contributions from the tech companies too. Guaranteed

Exactly. Also it really doesn't matter that much. Covid comes when it comes. So a states actions just decide if it comes today, tomorrow, next week, or two months from now.

Agree with this in part. But think about it in terms of buying a car or some other item. The price for the item is too much, but the sellers lied by telling you it will eventually prove to be a sound investment. That's false misrepresentation. That's exactly what colleges and society in general did. They lied about the value while schools cranked up the price.

Imo what should happen is student loan debt relief that comes directly from funding that otherwise goes to universities. On campuses across the nation, there are thousands upon thousands of people in administration that make a fortune every year. These schools waste so much money, it's mind-blowing.

Redirect schools funding, cap tuition, and the problem solves itself. Or allow the debt to be discharged in bankruptcy, which achieves the same end.

Liked your last two paragraphs. The bankruptcy discharge actually keeps many institutions/ businesses in a mode of honesty. I do not agree with caps. The buyer bears responsibility for buying. I think they call it due diligence. Of course the free-market should reign in the unscrupulous or defective operators but in education it seems to be allowed. Still, as a consumer you should bear the responsibility of spending your money or not spending your money.

(Edit: maybe the fact that institutions of higher learning are allowed to operate as near monopolies even though they are clear and distinct entities plays that part.)

Determining the need versus the want is the part most who have not, cannot overcome, and where they make decisions that keep them poor. I know several who works at factories and have it on easy street. (My brother-in-law and a few others.) I also know several who work at the same factories that have to put a new set of tires on a credit card due to not having the cash to make the purchase.

Some do not have the faculties to gain higher education's benefit. They do it anyway and go into extreme debt thinking that the piece of paper is all they need for success. THAT is the lie.

Most college's lie about nearly everything to make a dollar. Very few institutions of higher learning or even basic learning are honest. They game the so called system by making their own rules, creating voting blocks, and buying influence. Education is at the bottom of these institutions concerns.

I could go into how hard I fought at 40 years old to tell my college "counselor" what classes I was actually taking versus the ones they "recommended". These two schools are considered conservative. (Northwood University and Tarleton State University.) I took the hardest classes due to wanting to have something I could use. All highly technical instead of elective junk among other classes that would produce nothing.

I do agree with your sentiment and a lot of what you posted. I just needed to expound. (For me.)

a586c46d2c23707ae0aad8f23ab09235.jpg

The second I started hearing Russia BS from Dems the past week in regards to election interference with the Biden laptop is the moment I realized they know they are not going to win this election. It will be the next BS investigation they will use as the reason they lost again just like they did in 2016.
Its hilarious that they are trying to play off the Hunter Biden revelations as a Russian disinformation campaign, but fail to recognize that they ran with the Steele dossier, which was entirely sourced from Russian disinformation, for years.

We have seen time and again doomsday predictions about climate change, because scientists take one variable and predict how it will play out, but assume no counterbalancing reaction in our ecosystem.
Of course the 'climate change' crap is Lib/Dems argument, and like you pointed out (rightly) about no counterbalancing....they do the exact same thing when it comes to the economy. Cut taxes.....oh no!....receipts to the gov't coffers will go down! Counterbalance......people spend more money, jobs created, more taxpayers, more money to the gov't in taxes.

OK, Line by line

Not related whatsoever. Me saying I don't want innocent babies murdered doesn't mean I want the envirnment destroyed. Typical lib deflection.

Stupid argument. Someone getting a punishment for committing a crime versus murdering an innocent child that did nothing. Real good logic there.

You realize this is the first time a president hasn't entered us in to a war in DECADES right?

Denial? Wrong word there, typical lib fear mongering. Replacing a bad healthcare plan is not denial. It's making it better.

2018 $700 Billion on military. 2017 - $3.5 trillion on healthcare. 3 second google searches. A trillion is more than a billion ya know.

Proof they work? We are mandatory in KY and seeing higher cases every day. If they are so good, why can't we go to church without them, but we can riot without them? How do they prevent spread walking to my table in a restaurant, but not when I sit down?

They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. Matthew 22:21 Words of Jesus. This was also an answer to politicians who were trying to entrap him. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk. Matthew 22:15

Actually there is. Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

I usually don't respond to trolls, but as a Christian this post was extremely offensive and a complete fabrication of the truth. There are no contradictions, you are trying to manipulate words and ideas to suit your point. They tried the same to Jesus as I illustrated earlier.
I didn't know he/she/it still posted. Had forgotten the existence. Impressive, or a nutty waste of time, not sure which, that you responded to so much from such.

Also, we act as if the earth's ecosystem is fragile and delicate; it is not. If something gets out of balance, the ecosystem will react and balance itself out. We have seen time and again doomsday predictions about climate change, because scientists take one variable and predict how it will play out, but assume no counterbalancing reaction in our ecosystem.

Agree wholeheartedly with this paragraph.

We even saw recent evidence of how quickly certain “toxins” dissipated during the early phases of the lockdown in March/April when car and air travel was drastically reduced.

Yes, cars, planes and trains emit things that can pollute the environment, but don’t underestimate the environment’s natural ability to remove these “toxins”.

Look at Ivanka. Look at Hunter. Now you tell who you're going to pay $700K.

What’s so stupid with that tweet is that he pays that to her in salary, and then she pays taxes on it.

The Treasury gets its bite whether it comes from him or comes from her.

Libs expose their ignorances every time they make an attack like this.

Last edited:
Conservatives are for protecting the environment.

However, they don’t believe the earth is our “mother”, which is where the libs go so wrong.

Liberals don’t value man. They value “nature“, and attempt to browbeat society into believing that we must protect the earth and the animals, or else the earth will get mad at us and destroy us through storms, earthquakes, etc.

It’s insane.

We should not intentionally or recklessly abuse the earth, or animals.

However, God created the earth and its resources for man to utilize.

Man has a conscience and free will. The earth and the animals do not.
This rather stupid. Man has free will but woman does not! The Nazis were very utilitarian! This is ignorance steeped in stupid and sweeten with vanity! LOL Actually people, intelligent people are trying to help others understand that actions have consequences. That the continued dumping of trash, garbage, and toxins has an effect over time, that freedom does not exist for those whose bodies are not their domain. I know some who are poorly educated still try to explain the world with their mystical views, try to deny science and empirical evidence, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to ignore the reality around us just to assuage their fragile egos and lust for authority.

Voted (correctly) in the old Barvarian Brewery building today. Interestingly to me, they printed the ballot on the spot after determining (electronically) which ballot I got. With Kenton County's 83 or whatever different cities, our design was #56.

Previously when voting was only on election day at precinct, ballots were preprinted by the state in Frankfort such that they had to guess how many of each they needed. I recall as a worker one time being about to run out mid-afternoon & needing to have county clerk get more printed in Frankfort & rushed to us by state police.

Oh the irony in "Happy Days" and the life portrayed then verses now and what he and those that he supports want to do to this country.
It is going to be interesting to see how he has adapted Hillbilly Elegy. From the trailer it looks like it mostly is about the addiction of his mother. I bet he does not cover much of the socio economic issues of the book.

Reactions: ryanbruner
I think after President Trump win's this election I may get behind Ted Cruz as he seems nearly the only one that is even a pimple on President Trump's backside as to the shrewdness needed to fight this swamp sludge.). Sure would like Mike Pence to be the number two again! (Just thinking out loud.)(If the Lord doesn't take me home.) It is early and am again, just thinking out loud...

You typing out that statement in response to what I wrote is evidence that you are unstable.
I have absolutely no knowledge of his background, age, etc., but he reminds me so much of my father-in-law. He is 91 and was taught that FDR saved the economy and the world and that government exists to fix problems and serve people. He was fully brainwashed in FDR's New Deal and Johnson's Great Society and facts that dispute those beliefs are never recognized. I've tried to get him to read Roosevelt's Folly and studies done by economists, such as Friedman, that shows FDR's policies actually prolonged the great depression, but it is without success. He is just a product of the time he lived through and the education he received and nothing can change his mind. Nothing can replace what he has already been told in his younger days. Perhaps he personally benefited from the New Deal at some point, so his assumption is that Government actually fixed unemployment because they fixed his unemployment. I really don't know. Levi reminds me so much of him that I believe they are products of a similar upbringing. I would also guess they are within 10 years of each other in age. Even though I occasionally respond to Levi to point out something completely stupid that he says, I have learned from my experiences with my father-in-law that, in some cases, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I have absolutely no knowledge of his background, age, etc., but he reminds me so much of my father-in-law. He is 91 and was taught that FDR saved the economy and the world and that government exists to fix problems and serve people. He was fully brainwashed in FDR's New Deal and Johnson's Great Society and facts that dispute those beliefs are never recognized. I've tried to get him to read Roosevelt's Folly and studies done by economists, such as Friedman, that shows FDR's policies actually prolonged the great depression, but it is without success. He is just a product of the time he lived through and the education he received and nothing can change his mind. Nothing can replace what he has already been told in his younger days. Perhaps he personally benefited from the New Deal at some point, so his assumption is that Government actually fixed unemployment because they fixed his unemployment. I really don't know. Levi reminds me so much of him that I believe they are products of a similar upbringing. I would also guess they are within 10 years of each other in age. Even though I occasionally respond to Levi to point out something completely stupid that he says, I have learned from my experiences with my father-in-law that, in some cases, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

You might be right, but I think Levi is closer to 19 than he is 91. JMHO

ADVERTISEMENT