How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
122094622_3550864075001300_6531568182452608616_o.png

Many Americans use their religious predilections as a means to their political ideology. When you examine that reasoning you are face with a myriad of questionable positions they espouse. How can one claim to be pro-life and support continual destruction of the environment that sustains life? Capital punishment? Discretionary wars? Denial of healthcare? Actually voting to spend more of our money on machines to kill rather on machines to heal. And even something so basic, so small a hardship by comparison, as wearing a mask when around others? For me the single most incongruous action that illustrates the their psychological capacity to compartmentalize the dichotomy of "faith" and political ideology, is ignoring the biblical command of welcome the stranger. Their "faith" somehow allows for the capacity to accept these opposing positions, the separation of families for strictly political reasons. Certainly there is no biblical command to rip infants from their mothers, although there are such accounts of that happening in the bible. I will always regard that contradiction as a false and smug belief born from pride, something other than noble or virtuous or keeping with words of Christ.

Bingo. And in most cases the student is applying for a loan at 17-18 years old and not having a clue what they’re signing up for. Parents who co-signed for 17 year olds thought a college degree equaled a guaranteed good paying job.

Vast majority end up spending $80,000+ for a job that pays ~$40,000/yr. That’s just simply not worth it. I’ve heard they’ve gotten better about it these days, but back when I was in high school they wouldn’t even mention vocational school. College was the only option if you wanted to be successful.

At some point (likely when the federal government got involved in lending) college morphed into a scam.
Things sure changed over the years. When I was in school, Jr High (7-9th grade) vocational training was required of every student. We had an hour every day all three years. The boys had shop, wood working, metal and some auto repair classes. The girls had home economics, etc.

It worked well. There were vocational tech high schools for those who wanted to go into a trade. Auto repair, plumbing, Heating & AC and on and on. These kids came out of high school trained to go to work. Of course we had the mandatory draft so Uncle Sam had them for two years but they were ready for the work force when the military was behind.

Now we have to get illegals to do most of this because Johnny doesn't know the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver

Things sure changed over the years. When I was in school, Jr High (7-9th grade) vocational training was required of every student. We had an hour every day all three years. The boys had shop, wood working, metal and some auto repair classes. The girls had home economics, etc.
We only had the option of one semester for shop. I took that one time class as a sophomore. We also had to take home economics twice.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

It worked well. There were vocational tech high schools for those who wanted to go into a trade. Auto repair, plumbing, Heating & AC and on and on. These kids came out of high school trained to go to work. Of course we had the mandatory draft so Uncle Sam had them for two years but they were ready for the work force when the military was behind.

Now we have to get illegals to do most of this because Johnny doesn't know the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver
Similar to that commercial where two guys are stranded at night with a flat. One says "Is this a lug wrench?". The other replies, "I think so". Young men these days know absolutely nothing unless it has to do with a cell phone or computer. Most can't change a flat, put air into tires or God forbid, dig a ditch or do anything that involves manual labor.

Ah yes, exactly how I want my president to sound.

As opposed to dementia induced rambling about nonsense, saying Come on Man! over and over, calling the soldiers defending this nation "stupid bast****", insulting someone who questioned him as fat?

Calling a criminal a criminal and letting the media know what their doing is a crime isn't that bad. In fact, it's called the truth. Biden getting money from a foreign entity like he did through Hunter, is a crime. The media purposefully influencing what is heard during an election cycle, is as well.

So in summary you don't want a president to tell the truth. Ok, that makes good sense.

When I was in H.S. shop, etc wasn't required, but it was there if you wanted to take it. H.S. schools around here now I don't think even offer it anymore. Now there are Vocational Schools for high schoolers. Only Jr and Sr year, but a good alternative if a kid isn't into the whole H.S. thing. Not into history, algebra, etc and has no interest in going to college. Go to a trade school...take something you're interested in...then there are companies (big and small) who then 'recruit' the graduating Seniors for jobs. So many of them start off at a good paying job at the age of 18. Fast forward 4-5 years, moneywise (savings, investment hopefully, maybe a house), no student debt....they're light years ahead of most college graduates (with student loans)....especially those who have a degree in Philosophy or The Arts, etc.

Many Americans use their religious predilections as a means to their political ideology. When you examine that reasoning you are face with a myriad of questionable positions they espouse. How can one claim to be pro-life and support continual destruction of the environment that sustains life? Capital punishment? Discretionary wars? Denial of healthcare? Actually voting to spend more of our money on machines to kill rather on machines to heal. And even something so basic, so small a hardship by comparison, as wearing a mask when around others? For me the single most incongruous action that illustrates the their psychological capacity to compartmentalize the dichotomy of "faith" and political ideology, is ignoring the biblical command of welcome the stranger. Their "faith" somehow allows for the capacity to accept these opposing positions, the separation of families for strictly political reasons. Certainly there is no biblical command to rip infants from their mothers, although there are such accounts of that happening in the bible. I will always regard that contradiction as a false and smug belief born from pride, something other than noble or virtuous or keeping with words of Christ.

Good try, but your grasp of protecting the sanctity of life is feeble at best. Try again, only this time start and finish with the unborn vs. bringing inanimate objects into play.

Libs jumping on this as a justification for court packing. The horror of enforcing the law!

CNN has agreed to let Toobin take some time off to deal with a 'personal issue'.

If he'd taken care of that personal issue before the call this would've never happened

It's true. The good news for americans is there are tons of opportunity out there for anyone in a trade.

The market is saturated with college undergraduate degrees and it's getting worse by the second with the diploma farms of only online schools. By contrast anyone with a trade certification can almost name their price.

OK, Line by line

Many Americans use their religious predilections as a means to their political ideology. When you examine that reasoning you are face with a myriad of questionable positions they espouse. How can one claim to be pro-life and support continual destruction of the environment that sustains life?
Not related whatsoever. Me saying I don't want innocent babies murdered doesn't mean I want the envirnment destroyed. Typical lib deflection.

Capital punishment?
Stupid argument. Someone getting a punishment for committing a crime versus murdering an innocent child that did nothing. Real good logic there.

Discretionary wars?
You realize this is the first time a president hasn't entered us in to a war in DECADES right?

Denial of healthcare?
Denial? Wrong word there, typical lib fear mongering. Replacing a bad healthcare plan is not denial. It's making it better.

Actually voting to spend more of our money on machines to kill rather on machines to heal.
2018 $700 Billion on military. 2017 - $3.5 trillion on healthcare. 3 second google searches. A trillion is more than a billion ya know.

And even something so basic, so small a hardship by comparison, as wearing a mask when around others?
Proof they work? We are mandatory in KY and seeing higher cases every day. If they are so good, why can't we go to church without them, but we can riot without them? How do they prevent spread walking to my table in a restaurant, but not when I sit down?

For me the single most incongruous action that illustrates the their psychological capacity to compartmentalize the dichotomy of "faith" and political ideology, is ignoring the biblical command of welcome the stranger. Their "faith" somehow allows for the capacity to accept these opposing positions, the separation of families for strictly political reasons.
They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. Matthew 22:21 Words of Jesus. This was also an answer to politicians who were trying to entrap him. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk. Matthew 22:15

Certainly there is no biblical command to rip infants from their mothers, although there are such accounts of that happening in the bible.
Actually there is. Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

I will always regard that contradiction as a false and smug belief born from pride, something other than noble or virtuous or keeping with words of Christ.
I usually don't respond to trolls, but as a Christian this post was extremely offensive and a complete fabrication of the truth. There are no contradictions, you are trying to manipulate words and ideas to suit your point. They tried the same to Jesus as I illustrated earlier.

OK, Line by line

Not related whatsoever. Me saying I don't want innocent babies murdered doesn't mean I want the envirnment destroyed. Typical lib deflection.

Stupid argument. Someone getting a punishment for committing a crime versus murdering an innocent child that did nothing. Real good logic there.

You realize this is the first time a president hasn't entered us in to a war in DECADES right?

Denial? Wrong word there, typical lib fear mongering. Replacing a bad healthcare plan is not denial. It's making it better.

2018 $700 Billion on military. 2017 - $3.5 trillion on healthcare. 3 second google searches. A trillion is more than a billion ya know.

Proof they work? We are mandatory in KY and seeing higher cases every day. If they are so good, why can't we go to church without them, but we can riot without them? How do they prevent spread walking to my table in a restaurant, but not when I sit down?

They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. Matthew 22:21 Words of Jesus. This was also an answer to politicians who were trying to entrap him. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk. Matthew 22:15

I usually don't respond to trolls, but as a Christian this post was extremely offensive and a complete fabrication of the truth. There are no contradictions, you are trying to manipulate words and ideas to suit your point. They tried the same to Jesus as I illustrated earlier.

He/She/It is filthy. Has been and shows he/she/it will be... (Yeah, one of those freaks.)

OK, Line by line

Welcome the stranger is so hard to understand for those who claim to be Christian.

Conservatives are for protecting the environment.

However, they don’t believe the earth is our “mother”, which is where the libs go so wrong.

Liberals don’t value man. They value “nature“, and attempt to browbeat society into believing that we must protect the earth and the animals, or else the earth will get mad at us and destroy us through storms, earthquakes, etc.

It’s insane.

We should not intentionally or recklessly abuse the earth, or animals.

However, God created the earth and its resources for man to utilize.

Man has a conscience and free will. The earth and the animals do not.

OK, Line by line

I think we all should give you a hand for having the ability to suffer through the reading of all those Levibooty posts, let alone taking the time to reply to each one.

More power to ya! I have him on ignore.

The second I started hearing Russia BS from Dems the past week in regards to election interference with the Biden laptop is the moment I realized they know they are not going to win this election. It will be the next BS investigation they will use as the reason they lost again just like they did in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT