POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're pompous, callous, preverted, ill-mannered, disrespectful, I never could stand you, Morblatentsky, Morbidsky, Morpaininthearsesky, Morstuckupsky, and very probably Moruglysky, but................ You're alright.....

Too much??? 😆 😉

I assumed it was from at least 2016 or earlier, it had the emblem on the podium saying Vice President and he was visiting troops. Biden doesnt talk in front of people anymore. Doesnt really change the point though of Trump getting dragged in the mud for "insulting" troops in 2018, even though that got debunked right away.
The two clips are from different times. In the one he didn’t have all those people behind him. Looks to me like he pulled the same schtick more than once.

He was Harvey Lee Yeary then(probably the Six Dollar Man then, lol). Took his holly wood name from Johnny Majors(UT). Rock Hudson discovered him while at Eastern kentucky around 1962. Got him into acting. Lee always came back to Middlesboro and the field at Bradner stadium (Middlesboro) is named after him. He and Farrah used to sneak into Cumberland Gap(tn) and rent the top floor at the Holiday Inn and invite all his friends and family over from the 'Boro.

Was Rock scouting for new talent? Well documented his relation with some of the UK football players (a few) and my girl friends mother had some inside knowledge of that.

Reactions: BBUK and spartacat
He was Harvey Lee Yeary then(probably the Six Dollar Man then, lol). Took his holly wood name from Johnny Majors(UT). Rock Hudson discovered him while at Eastern kentucky around 1962. Got him into acting. Lee always came back to Middlesboro and the field at Bradner stadium (Middlesboro) is named after him. He and Farrah used to sneak into Cumberland Gap(tn) and rent the top floor at the Holiday Inn and invite all his friends and family over from the 'Boro.
That's who I hinted at earlier in my post. Rumor was when we went to Cumberland that him and Rock had a bit of a fling one weekend there, and not too long thereafter Lee was in Hollywood .
Heard it back then from a number of people down at the lake.
Have no idea if true or not. But people swore to it...said they saw it.

7CaerQRn.jpeg

I notice how espn states as a fact that the remarks were racist. I admittedly didn’t follow this closely but I thought he just called out LeBron and challenged him to a fight. How is that racist?

i notice MSM doing this a lot,....stating things as fact that actually are opinion, or , even worse are actually false:

”Trump stated without evidence.....”

”There is no evidence of wrongdoing involving Hunter Biden in the Ukraine...”
This is a perfect illustration as to why the left should NEVER be allowed to define what’s considered hate speech. Which if they get in charge will very much do as they assault the 1A.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Was Rock scouting for new talent? Well documented his relation with some of the UK football players (a few) and my girl friends mother had some inside knowledge of that.
Yeah, he had a thing for Eastern Kentucky guys. Seems he filmed a movie in Lexington in the 50's and was smitten,lol. I have heard a lot of stories about Rock and his shenanigans .

If I wasn’t tied to where I’m at for the foreseeable future, Florida would be my new home. If anything changes with my job, I wouldn’t hesitate to move there. I’m jealous.
You are the type of citizen we would welcome with open arms. The more conservatives the better. If you ever relocate do some background checking. Some areas are among the most conservative in America and on down the coast, very liberal. (New York transplants)

We are very satisfied with our governor. He touches all of the bases.

We really dodged a bullet down here and thank God everyday for watching out for us. Andrew Gillum was the Democrat candidate and he was an AOC clone. He turned out to be a meth head and bi-sexual and met his Waterloo in a hotel room with a man engaging in gay sex and meth. How about that for a governor. The police photograph
is very graphic.
images

Man I hope all these people complaining about the lack of information being released get their wish and it all comes out showing evidence of how corrupt Breonna Taylor really was with audio/video released proving it. Then say you wanted it, you got it.

I wonder if her family really misses her that much, it would take a long time to sell $12,000,000 worth of drugs. Why did she get fired as a nurse again? Sad when anyone gets killed, but a pretty predictable outcome unless you get sentenced to life in prison. Black players have some legitimate gripes but they hitched their wagon to the wrong mule when they picked the radical communist group, trying to destroy the country right now. And she obviously made the wrong choice about her "business associates". How many black people have been killed by drug dealers protecting their "turf" and a lot of them just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sorry, just telling it the way I see it, cry about the thousands of black people killed by drug dealers and nothing said about it. Not to mention all the lives and families ruined by getting hooked on the junk. And there is no doubt she and her associates were in the business.

I wonder if her family really misses her that much, it would take a long time to sell $12,000,000 worth of drugs. Why did she get fired as a nurse again? Sad when anyone gets killed, but a pretty predictable outcome unless you get sentenced to life in prison. Black players have some legitimate gripes but they hitched their wagon to the wrong mule when they picked the radical communist group, trying to destroy the country right now. And she obviously made the wrong choice about her "business associates". How many black people have been killed by drug dealers protecting their "turf" and a lot of them just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sorry, just telling it the way I see it, cry about the thousands of black people killed by drug dealers and nothing said about it. Not to mention all the lives and families ruined by getting hooked on the junk. And there is no doubt she and her associates were in the business.

Her family will probably spend the Holidays in The Caribbean, pondering her life.

Was he related to johnny majors? i remember seeing him on the sidelines with majors once or twice at ut games.

And she obviously made the wrong choice about her "business associates".
Years ago I had a cousin who was married (in Arizona or N. Mexico I think) and people in the family would talk about how successful they were....nice big house...all the goodies...and young to boot. Well, they were in the drug business. He went to prison. One morning the doorbell rang...she answered it...got blown away by a shotgun blast. Life expectancy is not very long when you associate with that business.

I agree this shouldnt be an issue. I think this is Biden just trying to make a joke. With that said though, I think the main thing people are really talking about is the clear double standard. Yes this is not on the same level as calling dead soldiers losers (which I think everyone can agree wasnt said). But we all know if Trump is on camera calling soldiers stupid basterds, the press would run crazy with it. Biden did this while he was Vice President and wasnt a story at all (which it shouldnt be).

So he is also a big failure as a comedian?

Oh yes. Rock Hudson was playing the field. Sweet Evening Breeze may have helped him because he was the go to in those days in Lexington. I saw The Breeze every afternoon walking from the hospital to his apartment. He also had the reputation of servicing the UK football team and Rock Hudson may have dropped in a few times.

Sweet Evening Breeze was one of the most famous Lexingtonians to ever live. Everybody knew Sweet Evening Breeze. I will never forget seeing him swing his big pocket book, walking in women's red high heel shoes, walking down Limestone Street and moving those hips. As an 18 year old kid it scared the hell out of me. I had never seen or heard of anything like that and wondered what kind of a city is this Lexington, KY

Sweet-Evening-Breeze.jpg

Could've wrote this article when he first came down that elevator. There's no doubt that Satan wants him destroyed.
I've heard and read a lot of people (mostly ministers but other Christian scholars) who agree with you screwduke1, that the response to Trump is so over the top that it is absolutely demonic. And I agree.
Just before I read these two posts I was watching a video (a minister) who was talking about how George Washington had an encounter with an angel while at Valley Forge. I had never heard of that before. Three different visions. Told people about them immediately after they happened. Has been recorded and verified it seems.
First two visions seem to be pretty accurate. Final vision a number of people think we are in now. That the
'dark cloud over the country' 'buildings burning' etc are happening now.
Then the angel blows the trumpet....Trump.
I find things like this fascinating.

Yes, correct. I've also heard as much. Lee and Johnny were good friends, and Lee also attended several UT games after Johnny took Vols HC job. By the way, my ex worked at the old Holiday Inn Cumberland Gap from '78 until mid-90s.

You are the type of citizen we would welcome with open arms. The more conservatives the better. If you ever relocate do some background checking. Some areas are among the most conservative in America and on down the coast, very liberal. (New York transplants)

We are very satisfied with our governor. He touches all of the bases.

We really dodged a bullet down here and thank God everyday for watching out for us. Andrew Gillum was the Democrat candidate and he was an AOC clone. He turned out to be a meth head and bi-sexual and met his Waterloo in a hotel room with a man engaging in gay sex and meth. How about that for a governor. The police photograph
is very graphic.
images
If I moved, down there it would be somewhere on the gulf coast. My fiancé’s brother lives in Clearwater and he’s ex military, still does government contract work. He’s a fun guy to be around. Got engaged This summer on our trip down there to visit him. I’ve spent a lot of time down there for work and for vacations the past 20 years or so.

Reactions: spartacat and BBUK
Years ago I had a cousin who was married (in Arizona or N. Mexico I think) and people in the family would talk about how successful they were....nice big house...all the goodies...and young to boot. Well, they were in the drug business. He went to prison. One morning the doorbell rang...she answered it...got blown away by a shotgun blast. Life expectancy is not very long when you associate with that business.
Yep, absolutely the truth. Everyone I knew that got involved in drugs ended up dying young, either by overdose or murder during a botched drug deal.

Donald J. Trump

46m ·

Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York wants to put New York at the END of the Vaccine List in that he doesn’t trust the FDA or Federal Government, even though the Vaccines are being developed by the finest Labs in the World. Wish he trusted us on Nursing Homes!
New York always pulls up the rear. But they did lead the world in deaths from COVID-19 due to an idiot as their governor. He killed more New Yorkers than 9/11

I've heard and read a lot of people (mostly ministers but other Christian scholars) who agree with you screwduke1, that the response to Trump is so over the top that it is absolutely demonic. And I agree.
Just before I read these two posts I was watching a video (a minister) who was talking about how George Washington had an encounter with an angel while at Valley Forge. I had never heard of that before. Three different visions. Told people about them immediately after they happened. Has been recorded and verified it seems.
First two visions seem to be pretty accurate. Final vision a number of people think we are in now. That the
'dark cloud over the country' 'buildings burning' etc are happening now.
Then the angel blows the trumpet....Trump.
I find things like this fascinating.

I had read about Washington's vision, was no doubt a big factor in him not giving up when it seemed hopeless.

I am on here a lot, but voters on here shouldn't be lulled to sleep, the Democrats have threads where tons of voters are just irrational, everyone that can vote should make a real effort to vote for Trump. I honestly think it will be the end of the USA if the democrazies win the election.

ADVERTISEMENT