POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Delicious. 12% ABV. Sweet. Not real boozy, but packs one helluva punch.

crop
Good winter beer. But I’m in Orlando right now for a conference. Drinking a Kona Wave right now.

Wonder if the uniparty will divert any money from lil z to Asheville and surrounding areas?

To that end, i can't believe people from eky aren't raising hell over the government putting everyone in flood plane if they took fema's embarrassing pittance. Tough lesson but there is no free lunch.

The topper is the government caused the disaster because epa stopped locals from the traditional dredging of ditches and creeks. so all that sediment built up and predictably caused disaster.

We're from the government and we're here to help.

This looks like videos you use to see on the news from other countries:

There were a couple of instances of that exact thing in Louisville a couple of months ago. Car just stopped on shelbyville road and fired bullets into a random house. Another similar incident in Jeffersontown happened shortly after.

That’s no way for a Marxist to act! I thought all of us in the proletariat were important?
If you fell off the face of the planet tomorrow nothing would be different. The machine keeps rolling along. That's life, for all of us. Only when we work together can we affect change at scale.

I didn’t read the dossier. But didn’t see anything salacious in the items the author of the article posted?
Doesn't really matter what's in the dossier, the point is that 'free speech' guy Elon removed it just like the Huter Biden laptop story, or any of the other supposed 'liberal' censorship. He's doing the exact things he accused them of and supposedly bought the company to prevent. He's a partisan hypocrite just like anyone else.

Doesn't really matter what's in the dossier, the point is that 'free speech' guy Elon removed it just like the Huter Biden laptop story, or any of the other supposed 'liberal' censorship. He's doing the exact things he accused them of and supposedly bought the company to prevent. He's a partisan hypocrite just like anyone else.
You mean the Iranians hacked Hunters laptop as well?

Their plan is simple, traitorous, and it will destroy us:

Musk:

Let me explain: if even 1 in 20 illegals become citizens per year, something that the Democrats are expediting as fast as humanly possible, that would be about 2 million new legal voters in 4 years. The voting margin in the swing states is often less than 20 thousand votes.

That means if the “Democratic” Party succeeds, there will be no more swing states!! Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying “asylum seekers”, who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona.

It is a surefire way to win every election. America then becomes a one-party state and Democracy is over. The only “elections” will be the Democratic Party primaries. This already happened in California many years ago, following the 1986 amnesty.

wow. hopefully they’re all voters with a brain

Maybe if you guys stopped trying to kill Trump, Musk wouldn’t feel the need to remove the personal information of Vance’s children. No telling how low you guys will continue to stoop.

Completely different than the laptop.

But as always, Dion takes the side of big government, big corporate America and big media. Such a rebel.

Yes Russia did hack the DNC and coordinate with the Trump campaign on releasing it. Suddenly you care now that the shoe's on the other foot after years of blowing it off.
Assange was a part of Trumps campaign? I don’t care. Because there doesn’t appear to be anything of note in the hacks. Believe me, had there been we would know about it. My guys aren’t pedophilic crackheads.

I don’t care. Because there doesn’t appear to be anything of note in the hacks. Believe me, had there been we would know about it. My guys aren’t pedophilic crackheads.
That liar is lying. Russia did not “hack” the elections. They had some troll farms. That’s it. Seth Rich was killed by the DNC for passing the emails to Assange/Wikileaks. That liar is 100% lying.

Maybe if you guys stopped trying to kill Trump, Musk wouldn’t feel the need to remove the personal information of Vance’s children. No telling how low you guys will continue to stoop.

Completely different than the laptop.

But as always, Dion takes the side of big government, big corporate America and big media. Such a rebel.
Keep sucking that billionaire , maybe he'll retweet you one of these days. Like Catturd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assange was a part of Trumps campaign?
That's Stone's public story. That's exactly what he was convicted of lying about, covering for the actual connection as Credico wasn't even the go-between. The Senate Intelligence Committee's final report in August 2020 found that Stone did have access to Wikileaks and that Trump spoke with Stone and other associates about it multiple times. Immediately after the Billy Bush tape was released in October 2016, Stone told Jerome Corsi to get Julian Assange to "drop the Podesta emails immediately." Wikileaks leaked the Russian-hacked material minutes later.

Keep sucking that billionaire dick, maybe he'll retweet you one of these days. Like Catturd.
Billionaires are on your parties side. Hundreds of them actually. What is it about freedom that you hate so much? Why are you in such a rush to live in an authoritarian society? Have you ever thought about moving to North Korea where your preferred lifestyle already exists.

Billionaires are on your parties side. Hundreds of them actually. What is it about freedom that you hate so much? Why are you in such a rush to live in an authoritarian society? Have you ever thought about moving to North Korea where your preferred lifestyle already exists.
I want freedom for all of us. Not just people who look like you.

It has suck ass being a demo☭rat. You've got to sit there and hear all the constructive common sense Trump policies to build a strong, healthy, efficient, prosperous country, a peaceful world, bring back the American Dream to the lower and middle classes, eliminate corruption, assure liberty, protect the constitution, (free speech, gun rights, ...).

Hell, it's everything anybody striving for a wonderful world to leave to their children and grands could hope for.

You want to participate in the discussion, but then you think about the shadow government bimbo puppet your party forced on you. Who's a total moron. Whose only known policies are pure shit. Sigh.

So you're left falling back on shamelessly repeating the same old worn out, debunked lies and hoaxes you've been fed for the past 8 years that have consumed you with nothing but TDS hate. That's all you've got to talk about. It's all you know.

It's pathetic. Such is the life of the hopeless, miserable, brainwashed demo☭rat.
Well said. Confirms it all in a nutshell. In a normal world Trump would win in a land slide.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
Isn't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun, is it?
Quit shallowly feigning moral outrage when we all saw how twitter was running previous to Musk, and FB, Youtube, and the MSM are still ran today where simply being conservative gets you banned, shadow banned, censored, and election inference via omission is the standard. Your moral pedestal is imaginary and always selectively convenient.

Reactions: BigSexyCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT