POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So where is that China trade deal? i thought it was just days away...2 months ago. the phase one rollout predictably was all bullshit and never happened. The deal with South Korea also died. The deal with North Korea went nowhere. The renamed NAFTA has gone nowhere. The only deal completed so far is with congress on a POS bloated omnibus spending. I'm sure this years will be even worse if they ever get it done, that was quietly put off for another time yesterday with a Dec extension.
GYcYOThaUAA_31V

People used to wear three piece suits to fly. Now it’s pajama pants. I understand the former appeals to the boomers and not the latter, but that sentiment is reversed as you go down the generations. Function > form. We don’t wear powdered wigs anymore either. That’s a positive. Regardless of what the old people of the day thought about it.
When people like you who have no respect for anything at all....aside from of course the functionality of a Drag Queens attire....then I get that you don't care. Your disdain for anything but your own ability to be a slob is why your ilk will get nowhere. The next generation will stomp yours into the ground.

So... (That is trivial..) Also it shows why you are "Cherry-Picking"

Here's your buddy claiming President Trump received a Billion....

You claimed he wasn't being paid. He is. When shown that your response is "So..." You're a child.

I'm pretty sure how the conservatives on this board feels so I'll ask the more liberal posters on here.

I'm sure the question has been asked but I'm not searching for it...so, Libs, are you OK with criminals from all over the world just walking across the US borders and moving wherever they want in the US?

Again, I know we have been hammering this topic since Joe became POTUS but where do you really stand on this issue now?

I'm pretty sure how the conservatives on this board feels so I'll ask the more liberal posters on here.

I'm sure the question has been asked but I'm not searching for it...so, Libs, are you OK with criminals from all over the world just walking across the US borders and moving wherever they want in the US?

Again, I know we have been hammering this topic since Joe became POTUS but where do you really stand on this issue now?
Not a leftist since I was 21 but I will answer for them. No, this does not bother them because their mission is to destroy Western culture and the patriarchy. This is but a step.

George Floyd is a life hero of yours.

Think really hard about that.
You and Trump don't believe in the rule of law or Constitution. Some of us still do.
"The Eighth Amendment was ratified on December 15, 1791. The prohibition of cruel and unusual punishments was also included in the Declaration of Rights drafted by George Mason for the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1776."

"The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you."

Now that I have educated you.....
Please educate me about the section of the Constitution that allows for a police officer to suffocate a citizen in handcuffs who is being arrested for using counterfeit money. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: Dionysus444
Y'all are fine with unqualified and uneducated teachers though.

• Haha
Reactions: mdlUK.1
"Handful of immediate impacts we're seeing"

...since they started trying to cool the planet using aluminum and other metallic powders/salts like strontium, barium, and such during the Obama admin?

Or do you mean since we started producing electric and hybrid vehicles, and trying to harness the wind and solar all across the country?

...because we reduced our carbon footprint as a nation, unlike any other industrial country involved in the Paris climate bullstht. And that wasn't done by California, NY, and Illinois who are still chugging away like China in terms of carbon production.

You and Trump don't believe in the rule of law or Constitution. Some of us still do.
"The Eighth Amendment was ratified on December 15, 1791. The prohibition of cruel and unusual punishments was also included in the Declaration of Rights drafted by George Mason for the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1776."

"The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you."

Please educate me about the section of the Constitution that allows for a police officer to suffocate a citizen in handcuffs who is being arrested for using counterfeit money. 🤡🤡🤡
He died from a fentanyl overdose.

Hate to burst the liberal bubble (only because it's the only new growth they've received in their collective cranial cavities) but oil and gas lobbying has skyrocketed during the Biden admin, with over a ton of money spent on the Biden campaign coffers during that time.

To say Harris has been given 1M is a lie that liberal sociopaths are all too happy to tell. From 2016-2020 that lobby spent about the same each year with very small increases (as you would expect with any rise in costs) each year after spending much more the previous 8 years. It ramped up massively again after Biden took office.

You claimed he wasn't being paid. He is. When shown that your response is "So..." You're a child.

Nah, I just don't word salad like a bunch of you. I respond to provide an honest answer not out type you. While I could converse deeply, doing that with a keyboard is kind of stupid if you are actually contributing to society AND your families well-being.

At times I may type more than a sentence or three but not many times as I am not here to convince, just re-butt... and trying to smile just a little bit...

Edit: (It's the "child" in me.) Someone tell Celine (I got his child...)

Last edited:

That's never gonna register in that NPC. He heard for years that it was the officer that killed him, and will forever ignore the coroner's correction that it was a fentanyl overdose that killed him.

Just like ALL OF THE OTHER LIES they cling to even after they were proven false and the truth was trickled out on back pages and sub headings later. They really are the most disgusting people on the planet for wanting to wallow in their own muddied sht no matter how many times they are shown fresh grass and sunshine.

Correction- it wasn't the coroner that changed his opinion. It was medical professionals that reviewed the findings and said there was no way he was going to survive the fentanyl overdose, nor to tell which was the actual cause of death by what was evident in the case. One important fact overlooked by the coroner to form the opinion was the inability to breathe caused/exacerbated by the fentanyl OD.

Last edited:
The cult lies. The cult controls what you see and hear.
Might wanna listen to the official Medical Examiner instead of Facebook or the Cult Post and Times. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's bastardizing what those amendments are about. Just like you evil vermin made up abortions were covered under the 14th amendment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT