How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How about you try listening?

"Leaders say they have struggled with the latest generation's tangible challenges, including being late to work and meetings often, not wearing office-appropriate clothing, and using language appropriate for the workspace."

"Tangible challenges" like cursing and not wearing a suit. Seriously? Just boomers being fools, exactly as stereotyped. Quit being shitty to people.
Being late to work.

What are you being paid for if not...you know, work

Jefferson County is a dumpster fire. Too big and bloated. Most counties in Ky are nothing like that.
They are no different than private sector companies that also get big, bloated and dysfunctional. Look at Boeing, Enron, Sears, KMart etc.
Btw... Private schools don't pay their teachers Jack sh** and have the luxury of kicking kids out that cause any issues or who are severely handicapped.
And what party runs that dumpster fire, lock stock and barrel. Created it, Perpetuates it. Defends it. You tell me.

Regardless what this illegal would do, Fairfax County Virginia would just keep releasing him.

From reporter Bill Melugin:

NEW: Another egregious case involving sanctuary policies in Fairfax County, VA.

You’ll want to read this one fully.

ICE says a Venezuelan illegal alien who was caught & released at the TX border in October 2022 was charged months later in Fairfax County w/ malicious wounding, using a firearm in a felony, reckless handling of a firearm, and endangering a child.

ICE placed a detainer request on him, but Fairfax County ignored it and released him from custody.

Fairfax County police then arrested him again in June 2023 for using a firearm in commission of a felony.

ICE says they contacted the Fairfax County jail to place a detainer on him, but Fairfax County had already released him from custody - again.

He was then arrested two more times this year, in February and in May, for DUI and hit and run. After both arrests, ICE says they placed detainer requests on him, but Fairfax County ignored ICE both times, and released him from custody each time.

Deportation officers from ICE’s DC office were finally able to find him and arrest him in Springfield, VA this month, and he remains in federal custody.

In this case, ICE says @fairfaxcounty ignored ICE detainer requests three times, and released this alleged violent illegal offender into the community four separate times.

Who are these sanctuary policies really protecting?

Nathan Wade is probably dead. The democrats don’t like loose ends

Regardless what this illegal would do, Fairfax County Virginia would just keep releasing him.

From reporter Bill Melugin:

NEW: Another egregious case involving sanctuary policies in Fairfax County, VA.

You’ll want to read this one fully.

ICE says a Venezuelan illegal alien who was caught & released at the TX border in October 2022 was charged months later in Fairfax County w/ malicious wounding, using a firearm in a felony, reckless handling of a firearm, and endangering a child.

ICE placed a detainer request on him, but Fairfax County ignored it and released him from custody.

Fairfax County police then arrested him again in June 2023 for using a firearm in commission of a felony.

ICE says they contacted the Fairfax County jail to place a detainer on him, but Fairfax County had already released him from custody - again.

He was then arrested two more times this year, in February and in May, for DUI and hit and run. After both arrests, ICE says they placed detainer requests on him, but Fairfax County ignored ICE both times, and released him from custody each time.

Deportation officers from ICE’s DC office were finally able to find him and arrest him in Springfield, VA this month, and he remains in federal custody.

In this case, ICE says @fairfaxcounty ignored ICE detainer requests three times, and released this alleged violent illegal offender into the community four separate times.

Who are these sanctuary policies really protecting?
What needs to start happening is that when an illegal hurts an American, the Americans family finds Fairfax County leaders who are behind this and beat the ever living shit out of them.

I always liked Firing Line with William F Buckley Jr.

It was before my time, but I guess he and Gore Vidal were debating in 1968 (Chicago, DNC) and Buckley threatened to take Gore Vidal out to the parking lot and whip his ass. 😆 😆 😆
He warned Vidal if he said again ( can’t remember what) that he would smash (not sure if that was the word even tho I watched it live) him and he would stay smashed.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
12 of the last 24. See...two can play that game.

Trump lost in '20 because of abortion peeling off women who held the issue against him. We lost a red wave because of abortion. We lost a governorship in KY because of the issue. If god is going to be pissed at us....wouldnt he just smite Blue states from his throne?

Abortion, champ, aint my issue. I am a Marg Sanger pragmatist. If your opponent wants to eliminate millions of their own from the "social safety net" then let them go to town. It isnt GOP moms having abortions. Just look at the facts. Let God judge them. Its not my job or yours.

We agree that the leftist are evil and Communists. So why hand them a club to beat us with like you apparently want to do. If you want abortion to go away...change their hearts and stop trying to use the law. If you lose elections you lose a lot more.
Trump didn’t lose in ‘20 thereby negating your premise

Reactions: hmt5000
How about they quit being disrespectful to their employers. I don't know if you have or not, but you definitely come across in this post as someone who has never been a supervisor.

If you are often late to work and/or meetings, you are disrespecting your fellow employees as well as taking advantage of your employer who pays your salary. What you don't seem to realize is that dress codes, appropriate language, and no tolerance for tardiness are tools used by employers to create a culture of respect for your customers and fellow employees. If you let those behaviors continue as a supervisor, then you lose all authority and respect from all of your employees, not just the ones that don't follow the rules. Once you lose that, you may as well just resign before you are fired.
Sigh. Ok boomer.

My grandfather, a WW2 vet, wants to escape his grave and snap Tucker Carlson’s neck for pedaling this bullshit.

I watched that whole episode when it came out. Very interesting. They're trying to normalize fascism. Move the Overton window in America back to include Nazis. They're tired of only being open behind closed doors and are ready to take the hoods off.

How about you try listening?

"Leaders say they have struggled with the latest generation's tangible challenges, including being late to work and meetings often, not wearing office-appropriate clothing, and using language appropriate for the workspace."

"Tangible challenges" like cursing and not wearing a suit. Seriously? Just boomers being fools, exactly as stereotyped. Quit being shitty to people.
Office appropriate clothing doesn’t always mean a suit. I don’t wear a suit to work, but abide by the policies for office dress they have in place. I also show up on time and leave when I’m supposed to. I also use language proper for a workplace environment that has a very diverse group of peers all with differing viewpoints. In other words, I refrain from discussing politics, and using foul language. It’s called being respectful and professional. It’s a sorry state if that’s lost on Gen Z. It’s why they are dragging us down into the toilet as a country. I get my work done and even have time off and on during the day to get on here and catch up with you people.

Reactions: IdaCat
THIS is what insurrection looks like. I’d go so far as to say low grade civil war.

demo☭rats continue showing their dishonorable, shameless, violent ass. Only a vomit spewing demon from Hell could make a semi-accurate guess what they'll do next to stop President Trump from assuming office.

How does even a common shithead loser so dishonor him/her/itself by associating with this disgusting party?

Office appropriate clothing doesn’t always mean a suit. I don’t wear a suit to work, but abide by the policies for office dress they have in place. I also show up on time and leave when I’m supposed to. I also use language proper for a workplace environment that has a very diverse group of peers all with differing viewpoints. In other words, I refrain from discussing politics, and using foul language. It’s called being respectful and professional. It’s a sorry state if that’s lost on Gen Z. It’s why they are dragging us down into the toilet as a country. I get my work done and even have time off and on during the day to get on here and catch up with you people.
You are indeed a good trained seal. Now clap.

You are indeed a good trained seal. Now clap.

I get your "shtick" and you're not ALWAYS wrong etc. But arguing against minimal standards like showing up to work during business hours, in clothing that doesn't look like you slept on the street in them etc. is taking it a bit too far. I get it, that conventions have changed (for the better, generally, IMO) but there has to be a minimum standard. I know you know this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT