POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Dad was on the voter roll in my hometown for 20 years after he died.

He probably voted Democrat all 20 of those years.

two men are standing in a kitchen one is wearing a tie

The guy below says he never registered all these years here. He was registered when he renewed his license in 2021. The woman interviewed says well maybe he hit the box for U.S. citizen. Whether he accidentally checked the box or not isn't the point...it shouldn't be that easy:

The guy below says he never registered all these years here. He was registered when he renewed his license in 2021. The woman interviewed says well maybe he hit the box for U.S. citizen. Whether he accidentally checked not box or not the point is it shouldn't be that easy:

In admissible... hearsay... NEVER do illegal aliens break the law!

I can answer that. Enough to provide schools that don't have buckets in the hall catching rain, pays bus drivers/subs/teachers enough so that classes aren't being covered by janitors or non certified staff, and teachers don't have to pay for their own copy paper.
That's a start.
Private schools seem to figure out how to do it with much less cost per student than you do in G-School. Why? Because your bureaucracy and union thugs running the DOEd abuse the money. Just check out the JCPS G-School overpaid bureaucrats who are sucking up all the money from the classroom....do something about that before whining about teachers having to buy their own copier paper. Goofball.

Private schools seem to figure out how to do it with much less cost per student than you do in G-School. Why? Because your bureaucracy and union thugs running the DOEd abuse the money. Just check out the JCPS G-School overpaid bureaucrats who are sucking up all the money from the classroom....do something about that before whining about teachers having to buy their own copier paper. Goofball.

My personal favorite:

Diversity Equity & Poverty Prg
Marshall, John
Chief Equity Officer -Clas
$198,635.01

Winner of "The Most Animal Farm Title" we could think up.

Abortion is the reason Trump lost? Sounds like you've been listening to vh70 and MSNBC too much, you've told yourself a story. You have zero conception of why Bevin and Trump lost. We lost in 2020 and 2022 because the GOP refused to act like conservatives and fix ballot cheating. I respect that you have an opinion, even if you're wrong. But God doesn't answer to you. It's reckless and STUPID for you to demand that God responds the way you want Him to, and just shows your gross ignorance of Him and his mercy. You have just compared yourself to the idiot in the trope who says, "If God is real, may he SMITE me with lightning right now!" Additionally, it's absurd for you to blame "ME" for the country falling apart. You need to check your own brain at the door.

Bevin? Who mentioned Bevin? But since you asked.....Bevin lost because of teacher and moms who support them. Plus he was a weirdo. But the teachers and their unfunded retirement scheme was his reason.

I brought up the FACTUAL loss of Daniel Cameron who lost because of YOUR view on abortion. 24/7 ads of the Sambortion fantasy girl. 100% the reason. Deny that and you are not really up to speed on the issue.

Also, you need to get out of the abortion bubble. You are playing into THEIR hands.

This should be mandatory in every state. Just like paying taxes, there should be a yearly audit of the voter rolls prior to elections. If the voter rolls were cleaned on a yearly basis, It wouldn't be a difficult process.

Just another attempt by the right to win at all costs.

Requiring proof of life in order to vote is essentially a poll tax.

Typical MAGA move.

Lecter would have you believe that this man is wrong for standing up for what he believes in, because pragmatism is more important.
You apparently are incapable of understanding the point. Speak truth to power. Change hearts and minds....are you one of those guys who goes to big sporting events and uses his megaphone to say...."you are going to hell sinners. Repent."

Psst...that turns more people away from God than it attracts. I always wonder when I see that if this is not a false flag operation trying to make Christians look bad. It works.

Winning elections is all that matters if you want to save the Republic. Doing it your way will lose us everything.

Condensed from the article:
The Communist Manifesto is #3 on the total most assigned reading list with a score of 99.7 out of 100, only behind the writing guide “The Elements of Style” and Plato’s “The Republic”. Das Kapital is the #2 most assigned economic text at 94.7, second only to Adam Smith’s classic “Wealth of Nations” at 95.5. More assigned than the likes of Krugman, Friedman, and Keynes.
GYaTURraMAIBPZH

Wow. With the Senate not looking good for Pelosi, she’s in overdrive looking to cause mayhem.

Beto was beating Cruz and Gillum was beating Ron..... then the election happened and Cruz and Ron both won huge. People need to quit listening to bad polls. The left is trying to drag down enthusiasm in hopes people don't vote.

Beto was beating Cruz and Gillum was beating Ron..... then the election happened and Cruz and Ron both won huge. People need to quit listening to bad polls. The left is trying to drag down enthusiasm in hopes people don't vote.
Oh I don't for a second think they'll win either state. Just referencing the left pursuing their one and only religion.

Reactions: BBUK and hmt5000
if i recall correctly cruz and desantis both won narrowly. cruz said yesterday his race is extremely tight right now.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
You could sum of a lot of Joe Biden's presidency in this one clip. Gets the name or title wrong of the person he is talking about. Tells a lie that has been easily debunked a dozen or more times...and yells angrily at the end.

His weird volume change reminded me of Rock Ridge's school marm, Harriet Van Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT