POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't realize you knew him. That's awesome.

Paul Calhoun once kicked an 80 yard punt. (probably still the school record)
Yeah, he's a good guy. A couple of my In-laws are close friends with he and his wife. They're good people. If you didn't know who he was, you would have no idea he played college football because he doesn't really bring it up.

Literally cheering on violent race rioters. This thread has no ground to stand on ever again. Thanks for revealing your true colors everyone always knew were there.
GYNG_CBWMAAfdY7

But nah, Soros buying up all those media outlets to control what the people see and hear is just propaganda. They aren't in bed with the Democrats at all. But oh yeah, the Democrats are the bastions of truth and honesty, so it's all good. I'm sure their discussion was all about what's best for the citizens of our Country.

pRoOoOo...GrEsSiVe!11!!

No harm done. The raped children will all be provided abortions. NO CHARGE! As many as they need.

Spread the JOY! Make all of our new friends feel WELCOME! - demo☭rats

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I wish I knew how they had so much money they can go live on Nantucket. Being an illegal alien must be a hell of a career path.

But nah, Soros buying up all those media outlets to control what the people see and hear is just propaganda. They aren't in bed with the Democrats at all. But oh yeah, the Democrats are the bastions of truth and honesty, so it's all good. I'm sure their discussion was all about what's best for the citizens of our Country.

Well good luck to him with that. Because conservative talk radio is, quite literally, the ONLY thing keeping the majority of AM stations in this country afloat. It accounts for the VAST majority of their income. Maybe he doesn't care, and he's only buying them TO put them out of business, but either way...

Crime is down! All is well!

I still remember people in that Lexington shooting thread calling me a conspiracy theorist when i pointed out numbers are only down because some cities numbers just arent in the report, for one reason or another.

If trump miraculously wins - how long till those cities all get their numbers in the report and msm will start pounding the "crime is up under trump" headlines?
If people are so stupid or think they are so invincible that they can go jump on cop cars, the cops should be able to absolutely run their asses over. I have zero tolerance for idiots like that.

Speaking of radio, I've got an extensive collection of scanners, shortwave, air band, UHF, shortwave SSB receivers etc. set up in one of the spare bedrooms, and listening to those HAM operators is hilarious, in a "quaint" kind of way. The majority of it is them talking about their rigs, antennas, radio theory etc. but every once in a while, you'll come across some humorously odd conversations. For instance, a guy in NC spent over an hour arguing with a guy in Alabama about which brand of "dinner franks" was the best. Or this guy in Georgia, descibing how he buried an early 70's Ford Country Squire station wagon in his backyard, and is using it as a septic tank. 😆 😆

Exactly my thoughts on this. They've got no way to attack him on issues, and the govt dole/grift is at risk in a big way if he's elected again, unless they can push the narrative of him being scared and in a bunker like he was for 2 days once because of credible threats.
At this point does he need to be doing massive rally's. should he focus on getting out into key demographic areas and doing smaller town hall type things that are easier to secure. He should also be buying up a shit ton of time on the airwaves like Ross Perot did back in the day. buy 30 minute or one hour prime-time slots on as many networks as possible.

Seeing a pattern yet, dims?

Rational people- "Make America Great Again"
Dims- "America is already great..."
Also Dims- "America was never great..."

Rational people and immigrants- "America is a wonderful country. So thankful to be here."
Dims- "America is built on slavery, is racist, and needs to change."
Also Dims- "Let's bus and fly immigrants illegally into America so they can enjoy the same opportunities..."
Also Dims- "Let's put them up in shithole living conditions with 8 people to a room and let people pay them dramatically less than citizens."

Rational people- "Slavery as an institution needs to end!"
Dims- "No. Freed slaves will take our jobs."
Also Dims- "Let's kill the president."
Rational people- "Let's pass laws to protect freed people, so they can be productive."
Dims- "Let's keep them from truly being free by using the legal system against them."
Also Dims- "Those people aren't productive, so let's abuse them more by forming secret societies."
Rational people- "Let's get rid of these secret societies that are hurting the people."
Dims- "Let's kill another president."
Also Dims- "Let's pay some of the people not to be productive then incentivise them to have children outside of marriage to destroy their families abd keep them poor and unproductive."

Rational people- "Prices are going up way faster than my wages can keep pace, inflation must be increasing."
Dims- "There is no inflation."
Also Dims- "Inflation isn't bad."
Also Dims- "Inflation isn't increasing that much."
Also Dims- "We can't take four more years of rampant inflation."
Also Dims- "Let's lower the interest rates."
Also Dims- "Let's spend the people's money to bring more people in illegally to take jobs at lower wages and receive free welfare and services the citizens don't receive, and reduce the taxes being paid to the govt."
Also Dims- "We don't really know what causes inflation."

Stupid Dims- "The days of 3% growth in GDP aren't coming back."
Also Stupid Dims- "Trump can't make things better."
Also Stupid Dims- "Trump can't win."
Also Stupid Dims- "Trump will never be president."
Rational people- "We think we can be productive and that a country run like a business is better."
Also Rational people- "OH, look. He won and GDP growth beat 3%."

Dims- "We want the green new deal, amnesty for illegals, free college tuition, student loan repayment, reparations, higher taxes, more censorship, and more money spent in foreign conflicts that could have been avoided by diplomacy."
Also Dims- "We want the same things Trump wants for the country."
Also Dims- "Trump is a monster, a warmonger, and a fascist..."
Rational people- "...even though he brokered peace, refused to enter more conflicts, and wants free speech for all?"

Dims- "Trump stole the presidency. We need to secure election integrity. There was foreign interference in our election."
Rational people- "Are you talking about the Russian disinfo campaign the Democrats knew was false and used to try to influence the election?"
Also Dims- "No. That foreign interference was fine."

Rational people- "Hundreds of thousands of votes don't all magically switch from one candidate to another in 2 minutes at 1am. Also, there's no evidence of a "pipe bursting" at the polls where vote counting and onbervation was said to be "halted," and there's video evidence they kept counting without observers present. Also, theres no chain of custody for large batches of "mail in votes" in more than 4 key states on election day."
Also Dims- "No. That lack of election integrity was fine."
Also Dims- "We deleted all of the voting data legally required to be maintained and accessible for 1-2 years after the election from subpoenaed servers, cards and hard drives."
Also Dims- "Elections are secure."

Dims- "We need to prevent foreign interference in our elections.
Rational people- "Why is a foreign diplomat campaigning in multiple states for a candidate on the ballot?"
Also Dims- "That's different. He can endorse whomever he wants."
Rational people- "The candidate and US Govt agencies are paying for the foreign diplomat to campaign for that candidate, a foreign agent who stands to lose a lot of money if their opponent is elected."
Also Dims- "....."

They reveal their self-centered hypocrisy and empty hearts every time they open their mouths.

Anybody around my age on here that went to UK Football games back in the 70's remember going under the endzone bleachers (that's literally all they had in each endzone at that time, just old school wooden bleacher seats) and collecting a crapload of those empty Commonwealth Stadium cups? My Dad still has at least a couple of dozen of those things at his house (depression baby) LOL

You had to be careful when you were under there, or you'd get brained on the skull with one of the many empty whiskey bottles that were always randomly dropping.

Anybody around my age on here that went to UK Football games back in the 70's remember going under the endzone bleachers (that's literally all they had in each endzone at that time, just old school wooden bleacher seats) and collecting a crapload of those empty Commonwealth Stadium cups? My Dad still has at least a couple of dozen of those things at his house (depression baby) LOL

You had to be careful when you were under there, or you'd get brained on the skull with one of the many empty whiskey bottles that were always randomly dropping.

Collected many a cup in those days....not to mention hiding out there after games, and then going on the field to play pick up.

I was just a youngin' in the 70's, grade school age, but my parents had season tickets with their friends. their friends had a son my age and our Dads would take us to at least one game a year. It was always the UT or Vandy game back then because those were usually the last home games and it was cold AF. (reason our mother's decided to send us instead of going themselves). I don't think I recall attending a good weather game back in the late 70's early 80's. Anywho, we didn't ever go under the bleachers, we were in the upper deck, but me and Jeff did go up and down the aisles collecting empty cups.

"China has put malware in our critical infrustructre and could shut us down if we try to get in his way in taking Taiwan."
You’d think common sense on how to run a country would be “Be as self sufficient as possible. Do not depend on other countries as it gives them control over you.”

To not drill in our own country is insane. Outsourcing your manufacturing is dumb as shit for the population but great for corporate greed who need slave labor (and now import slave labor).

But letting China have control over you and your politicians is treasonous.

Imagine thinking anyone cares about Jan. 6th outside of media types, D.C. crowd, and deranged people. No one else cares. It's 4 years later and they are asking people about it at union town hall in Michigan haha

I truly believe whoever the 2028 nominee for the Republican party is will be asked: 'do you denounce those who 'attacked our democracy' on Jan. 6th?'

And if you don't remember who Alex Wagner is...I believe she is the one who on air years ago said that Rand Paul getting attacked by his neighbor was her 'favorite story of the day'
Part of me just has to laugh at how so many folks pay absolutely no attention to politics or world affairs and the other part terrifies me that they vote.

China isn't going to do jack squat to the US. Because if the US collapses, so does China. Their economy relies on the US buying all of the crap they make. We're joined at the hip with them, regardless of how either side might feel about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
China isn't going to do jack squat to the US. Because if the US collapses, so does China. Their economy relies on the US buying all of the crap they make. We're joined at the hip with them, regardless of how either side might feel about that.
We keep saying "there's no way this or that will happen"........and then it happens.

Well, what I'm saying is that it is in China's best interest (above all others) to keep the US running along. Because we are literally the engine that runs their economy.

Reactions: Girthang
I have had this theory that they’re gonna have Trump on the Epstein List. That’s if they don’t actually kill him.

That’s my October Surprise theory.

The "surprise" will be a govt shutdown and forced food shortages to try to skew people before the election. Riots. Another more successful attempt on Trump (or staged against Harris). If Trump lives and IF Harris poll numbers don't inprove, I'm guessing no election at all. State of emergency and power grab

Well, what I'm saying is that it is in China's best interest (above all others) to keep the US running along. Because we are literally the engine that runs their economy.

Yep. Has to be a smooth transition of power for the party or the markets bottom out, which is what soros is hoping for so he can buy everything

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT