POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One is buying the second largest conglomeration of media outlets in order to directly control that propaganda. One bought a singular social media outlet to prevent free speech from being censored. One is an avenue for the peoples voices to be heard. The other is a massive effort to control precisely what people here with no ability to counteract it. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you've pretty much bought all the propaganda pushed down your throat.

Tell me what propaganda I am believing.
Tell me what Elon Musk is censoring?
Tell me why you are in favor of censoring Americans voices?
Tell me why you think any one entity should be the arbiter of what's true?
Here:
Tell me what propaganda I am believing.
One is buying the second largest conglomeration of media outlets in order to directly control that propaganda. One bought a singular social media outlet to prevent free speech from being censored. One is an avenue for the peoples voices to be heard. The other is a massive effort to control precisely what people here with no ability to counteract it.

Tell me what Elon Musk is censoring?
Whatever he wants. You can drop Nbombs willy nilly while getting banned for saying cracker or breeder.

Tell me why you are in favor of censoring Americans voices?
Tell me why you think any one entity should be the arbiter of what's true?
I don't. That's why I'm against billionaires of all stripes owning and controlling our media. Those things sound much more like you, who's picking and choosing which billionaire he wants to be his media owner daddy.

If you don't actively learn how to deal with these "features" on any device in your home that connects to either your cell plan, or your WiFi then you are putting yourself at EXTREME risk. And you DEFINITELY should stay completely away from Telegram (and probably Whatsapp and Signal) completely. If those apps are on your phone, even if you don't use them, get rid of them.

If you have a conversation in your home with someone else, and it involves some sort of product (that you haven't searched for online) and then, the next time you get online, ads for that "product" start showing up. You need to find the leak. I'd be happy to assist, pro bono.
Definitely taking your advice on this. Don’t have telegram but had signal that I rarely use. I do have a Samsung TV and very curious what needs to be disabled with that.

Definitely taking your advice on this. Don’t have telegram but had signal that I rarely use. I do have a Samsung TV and very curious what needs to be disabled with that.

passive microphone (if it has one. go into menu and settings on the TV)

Usually the culprit is your smart phone/watch/computer/tablets etc.

chmarcol@gmail.com if you have any questions.

"National studies predict more than 1 million noncitizens will vote this year based on data from previous elections.Battleground states are sometimes decided by about 10,000 to 30,000 votes."

I think the estimate that one million illegals will vote 'based on data from previous elections' to be way on the low side. Biden administration has put an effort like never before to register as many as he wants. Coupled with mail-in balloting as well...

So even you aren't sure.
As a former educator I learned a long time ago not to just give my students answers to questions they can find on their own. I already know the answer.
But you are the one who doesn't... So you need to do the work to find the answer.
I also gave my low level special ed students the words to the question. Hope this helps in your Google search. 😃🤞

Who is the current President of the United States?

Get back with me if you can't read the answer and I will recommend some audiobooks to you.

OK dokie Culty Cult Culter
GYQAYfPWEAAl7HP

@HymanKaplan wait whats this about Signal being bad? I always thought of it as being the actual messaging app you WANT to be using for security, cryptography standards, etc. As opposed to apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, TikTok etc.

Did I miss something?

How did it get where abortion is the absolute, unobstructed, #1 most important thing in the world for the left? It’s not like a lot of these loons we see out there in their v*gina hats are getting laid all the time. Real mean want nothing to do with those crazy bats and the “men” on the Left are either too scared to hit on said crazies or prefer another medicine.

"National studies predict more than 1 million noncitizens will vote this year based on data from previous elections.Battleground states are sometimes decided by about 10,000 to 30,000 votes."

I think the estimate that one million illegals will vote 'based on data from previous elections' to be way on the low side. Biden administration has put an effort like never before to register as many as he wants. Coupled with mail-in balloting as well...

Voting age doesn't make you a voter.

How did it get where abortion is the absolute, unobstructed, #1 most important thing in the world for the left? It’s not like a lot of these loons we see out there in their v*gina hats are getting laid all the time. Real mean want nothing to do with those crazy bats and the “men” on the Left are either too scared to hit on said crazies or prefer another medicine.
It's the anti-responsibility party. I want to have sex with whoever, whenever I want without worrying about a baby. I want a degree in underwater basket weaving without having to pay for it. I don't want to have to seek help for a mental disorder, I want you to pretend I'm normal. I don't want to accept that creating a godless, moraless society is why kids are shooting each other, I want you to give up your means of protecting yourself. I don't want to have to get a job, but I want you to pay for my healthcare. I don't want to discipline myself to eat healthy, but I want to be fat and on the cover of sports illustrated. I don't want to donate money to help poor ppl, I want to tax those who create jobs and nice products so they have to.

Every single issue the left cares about can be widdled down to them being entitled brats who don't believe in taking any type of responsibility for their own actions but still somehow believe the world owes them everything. And the dem politicians are winning because they give it to them for votes, regardless of the inevitable destruction of society it will bring. Bold strategy Cotton, let's see how that pays off for the country.

Gold another all time high today.

Silver another all time high today.

East coast ports potentially shutting down next Tuesday.

China owns all the west coast ports. They will probably be shut after China invades Taiwan.

BIS enacting Basel III next Tuesday. Operation Sandman, better be researching that. Trump walked out to enter sandman at a rally a couple of weeks ago.

Hope some of you that know what is about to happen have been buying silver and gold.

After Trump is fake killed, probably going to need lots of bullets.

You people are about to find out that the same people that own P Diddy also own our government and the stock market along with everything else. It’s about to get fun!!

The world is a stage!!!

...............and then you slept if off and sobered up.

'McDonnell was previously a Democrat but switched to the Republican Party in April...'

I heard Charlie Kirk talk about this on his show and it was actually a couple of other Republican senators that stopped the legislation from passing. Kirk asked them if they were concerned that Harris could become President if this doesn't pass and they stated that it's none of their business. This country is doomed.

I don’t usually slum it and go to Walmart but I was near one after a dentist appointment and it was like the United Nations in there. Foreign women all pushing carts, all speaking a different language.

Undoubtedly living off of taxpayers because what job do you have when you have no skills and can’t speak the language? But sure come over to the US with your litter of kids and steal from everyone.

I don’t usually slum it and go to Walmart but I was near one after a dentist appointment and it was like the United Nations in there. Foreign women all pushing carts, all speaking a different language.

Undoubtedly living off of taxpayers because what job do you have when you have no skills and can’t speak the language? But sure come over to the US with your litter of kids and steal from everyone.
Florida?

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT