POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crap like that is elected???... Ole Vindman is running for congress too. A soldier who should have been on the fatboy program at the least and in prison at the worst... But, send him some dough... :rolleyes:

United States prisons need serious upgrading and "new" inmate policies...

Maybe we need fewer prisons and more composting of non-self-defense, violent and repeat offenders.

Yes, but she's going to lock up the 200 million Haitian votes. Hillary didn't get a chance at those. I know you're saying there's not 200 million Haitians but that doesn't mean there isn't 200 million Haitian votes.

And there isn't a single Haitian that would vote for Killary after what she and her people did in Haiti, even tho Kamala is her equivalency if she's elected.

So accurate.

I ran into a woman like that a couple years ago. She was eating her lunch at a state park on sheltered picnic tables and I was about 75 ft away with two dogs. I was about 10 ft from being in the woods. She started yelling at the top of her lungs that my dogs were too close to her while she was eating. I said something that rhymed with Buck you witch and kept going by. She started calling 911 or some stupid stuff and then went to take pictures of my license plates. Where do these psychos come from?

Was she wearing a Hogwarts t-shirt by any chance?

They're cloning these people daily. Have to be. Not bothering to let their brains develop

tumblr_m7yrloJq2j1r7ryk6.gif

So accurate.

I ran into a woman like that a couple years ago. She was eating her lunch at a state park on sheltered picnic tables and I was about 75 ft away with two dogs. I was about 10 ft from being in the woods. She started yelling at the top of her lungs that my dogs were too close to her while she was eating. I said something that rhymed with Buck you witch and kept going by. She started calling 911 or some stupid stuff and then went to take pictures of my license plates. Where do these psychos come from?
sam's classroom.

See? Nobody cares. In fact, y'all're actively hostile. So quit being butthurt snowflakes when you see Satan. It's childish.

God loves you. Satan not so much. Satan knows where it's going along with it's angel's and will deceive, kill, and destroy. I'd rather inundate you with what you do not like if it is Godly versus give you any chance of indulging Satan in any way. Take it as an act of friendship/ kindness versus and act of hate.

At this point, me just doing nothing would have been horrible since I KNOW what is good and right versus just calling you a name or something.... (I do not mind rubbing and teasing you with God.) (He will never hurt you but it is up to you to accept or reject him.)

I'd have never sent you a Satan emblem as that would be active hostility as Satan is evil (I rarely use that word.). If I did anything, it was not to disturb but hopefully get your thinking changed. I won't apologize for bringing a nicety to you even though you stated you disliked it. I KNOW it wouldn't hurt you in any event BUT may in some way change your thinking to good things... Take care...

Well, Reagan Republicans are dead as well.

Not all of them. (I sure wish we had millions more though.) While I served under President Reagan, I am more conservative than President Reagan ever was though President Reagan realized his short-comings as I try to do. He was very articulate and that was such a blessing during that time.

Last edited:

That depiction of some sort of survey is the definition of fake news. Serving as the Commander-in-Chief???? Really... (They prefer Laughmala???) Not hardly...

THEN, whoever voted for her are people like this... (NO ONE wants this leading their country, NO ONE...)

James-Van-Der-Beek-Meme-Cry-01-112322-3728d1bf3c9341eb8bb7a89ded6582b1.jpg

Laughmala was doing that the entire debate. If you want that for President as a whiny leader you are a liar... OR, you want America to fail.

Not all of them. (I sure wish we had millions more though.) While I served under President Reagan, I am more conservative than President Reagan ever was though President Reagan realized his short-comings as I try to do. he was very articulate and that was such a blessing during that time.

I have no idea what that means -- to be more conservative than Reagan. Nothing in the Project 2025 policy proposals sounds conservative in any way. Reagan was popular -- far more popular than Trump -- but there wasn't quite as much cult of personality thing. In fact, when Reagan went on a Payoff Tour of Japan after his time in office, his popularity tumbled. Little did he know that all he had to do was lie about it and all would be forgiven.

I have no idea what that means -- to be more conservative than Reagan. Nothing in the Project 2025 policy proposals sounds conservative in any way. Reagan was popular -- far more popular than Trump -- but there wasn't quite as much cult of personality thing. In fact, when Reagan went on a Payoff Tour of Japan after his time in office, his popularity tumbled. Little did he know that all he had to do was lie about it and all would be forgiven.

Not sure what project 2025 is? I did hear it mentioned a time or two but that is the extent of my knowledge of it.)

President Reagan was a democrat. He was not a conservative but saw his error(s)... He came back to conservatism strongly but articulated popular and acceptable sentiments. President Reagan could articulate better than any President I have ever witnessed. All his beliefs were not conservative.

BUT, you NEVER see any media trash President Reagan. They don't DARE...

That depiction of some sort of survey is the definition of fake news. Serving as the Commander-in-Chief???? Really... (They prefer Laughmala???) Not hardly...

THEN, whoever voted for her are people like this... (NO ONE wants this leading their country, NO ONE...)

Laughmala was doing that the entire debate. If you want that for President as a whiny leader you are a liar... OR, you want America to fail.

If you support the Stolen Election lie, you don't know or care about this country.

i forgot this guy’s still the president. obviously so did he

My God. And they still can't figure out why we question this guy getting the most votes in Presidential history.
We are living in the Twighlight Zone.
This Is Fine GIF

If you support the Stolen Election lie, you don't know or care about this country.

Are you talking about 2020? Now you are only trying to equate...

Yes, the electronic process was manipulated. (I KNOW that.) It was even reported. Yeah now go ahead and tell me all court cases were dismissed... (Oh, a little secret, all court cases were dismissed due to technicalities of not having standing or something like that. They NEVER were dismissed or allowed to present evidence as there is plenty.)

You pulled that one out of somewhere but I understand where you are coming from better now....

Not sure what project 2025 is? I did hear it mentioned a time or two but that is the extent of my knowledge of it.)

President Reagan was a democrat. He was not a conservative but saw his error(s)... He came back to conservatism strongly but articulated popular and acceptable sentiments. President Reagan could articulate better than any President I have ever witnessed. All his beliefs were not conservative.

BUT, you NEVER see any media trash President Reagan. They don't DARE...
The vapors around Project 2025 sure are believable.

Well, none of Trump's "beliefs" are conservative. He's bizarre. He's the son of an immigrant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT