POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are peacefully protesting an apartheid regime. That is very American. As The Dude would say he spent his college years "occupying various administration buildings" in the 60s.
GWRoNeYWgAAvpNr

The unnamed anonymous employee cited by an anonymous source, who doesn't want to press charges, no less.

Yet, sambowieshin The Village Idiot comes here parroting it for days, repeatedly, until a new Hoax comes out, then his outrage meter will turn to that.

(That why I posted the post about Trump's cards, I wanted to set his stupid ass off for a few hundred posts.)

Exactly. If they actually shoved anyone we know there would be charges.

Exactly. If they actually shoved anyone we know there would be charges.

Also, the lefties keep saying it’s illegal to film campaign ads. How would an employee at Arlington had any idea what photos were going to be used for to jump in and preemptively stop families from getting pictures with the president?

We didn’t hear about any Arlington employees trying to tackle Obama or Biden when they were taking pictures in Arlington.

Clearly just a lefty making an issue over nothing.

You are clueless about why this was an issue.
It's not about a family inviting Trump to a gravesite. If he went there, paid his respects and followed the rules...it would not have been an issue.
There are very strict rules about what you can and can't do at Arlington in that section. Videotaping a F'ing Tik Tok political ad is not one of them. 🤡
Trump and his insane clown posse told the Arlington officials to F off and went ahead snapping photos/videotaping and stomping around gravesites like the disrespectful fu**ers they are.
Do you not care that other families, Arlington and the US army didn't approve of this and are not happy about it?
Of course you don't.
You are in a cult that only sees what the Dumbazz tells you to see.

You would be okay if your compatriots had torn down statues at Arlington I believe. In fact, you support tearing down statues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT