POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That league needs to set an example with one of these goons. Year suspension plus a huge fine.
Otherwise they are proving that they (the league) is a joke. WHICH IT IS.
Her teammates need to stand up for her too. So many times she gets blindsided or something outrageous happens to her and they do nothing. Probably scared to be seen helping a white woman. Ridiculous.

this true?

Supposedly posted this when Trump was indicted:

GWQ0ZeYWAAAUZO4

Last edited:
Nothing can bother me tonight. Because I received a new set of speakers (Sony CCS5), two Fosi Mono bloc amplifiers to run them through, and a mint condition copy of Bitches Brew. I've got it all setup and it is ridiculous to an entirely new level of sound. I was skeptical of those Fosi "monos" for the price. I've wanted to try two mono amps for 2channel stereo audio for awhile, but it's always been pretty expensive, until these came out. Capitalism is fantastic! (I didn't buy the Fosi VU meter amp switcher. It looks cool, but it's superfluous, and cost almost as much as the two "mono" amps together)

It is astounding that those 140 dollar a pair Sony speakers which are described as bookshelf (but they're a little larger) can produce the sound they do. They sound like 600 dollar speakers. They are unicorns. That is 270 for the amps, 140 for the speakers (I already had a nice turntable, but nothing audiophile snobbish over the top. I think it was in the 350 dollar range, and a lot of that was a cartridge upgrade) All together, that's under 800 bucks for something that will stack up to anything. Unless you've got a McMansion and need to fill up a 700 square foot den.

fosi_V3_mono.jpg

252842_2_800x_xcDdmCPbhKcBKxPdmqBcQv.jpg
Nice! Been doing the separates thing for decades now. Still into tube equipment too. Sad thing, as an audio enthusiast my hearing is sub-par these days. No more golden ears. Life can be cruel.

Reactions: Girthang
One thing about Loomer is no doubt she is crazy as hell...I don't recall her ever being wrong about anything of note. So this is probably true.

Yeah, I don't even really know she is, seen her stuff posted here. No idea anything about her.

That two brothers have different politics really doesn't matter, it is only valuable if he knows more sh-t his brother the vice presidential candidate is lying about with regards to his past.

Last edited:
I really don't even know what to say is this happens. America is on the brink of World War 3 and they're trying to turn Americans against each other right when we need to come together. China could not have scripted this outcome any better.

China did script this outcome. With a little help from their mutual friends at the WEF and others.

I put far more value in Trump being invited by the family and posing with them while they were also smiling and king thumb up than I do “official” ceremonies. What kind of retard thinks a family inviting someone to a memorial is political, but a politician in office photo opping without an invite is not.

You people are so goddam stupid.
You are clueless about why this was an issue.
It's not about a family inviting Trump to a gravesite. If he went there, paid his respects and followed the rules...it would not have been an issue.
There are very strict rules about what you can and can't do at Arlington in that section. Videotaping a F'ing Tik Tok political ad is not one of them. 🤡
Trump and his insane clown posse told the Arlington officials to F off and went ahead snapping photos/videotaping and stomping around gravesites like the disrespectful fu**ers they are.
Do you not care that other families, Arlington and the US army didn't approve of this and are not happy about it?
Of course you don't.
You are in a cult that only sees what the Dumbazz tells you to see.

I put far more value in Trump being invited by the family and posing with them while they were also smiling and king thumb up than I do “official” ceremonies. What kind of retard thinks a family inviting someone to a memorial is political, but a politician in office photo opping without an invite is not.

You people are so goddam stupid.
****ing Arlington Cemetery is “The Swamp” to these people. I sincerely hope you’ve just never been to Arlington.

Oddly you weren't outraged...why? You're so easily manufactured. Tell us step by step why you weren't upset here, but now you want to attack requests of gold star families. Can't wait

Sam, why isn't the press all over biden about this?

Are you really this stupid? Really?
Those photos at Arlington were snapped as part of his ceremonial duties as President of the United States on Memorial Day. He was performing an official Presidential act. He had full permission to do so.
Aisne-Marne American Cemetery is NOT Arlington and most likely has a completely separate set of rules for snapping photos there.
There are none of Biden standing over gravestones with a big F'ing smile and thumbs up with the names of non participanting family members graves displayed.
Trump didn't follow the rules at Arlington. That's why this is a big damn deal.
He's a disrespectful idiot.

You want to know the dirty little secret about "ultra" audiophile stereo equipment, and those that obsess about it? By the time people can afford bespoke, 30,000 dollar amps, that can blow out insane highs and lows into hand crafted 2 ohm speakers, blah blah blah, their f***ing ears can't tell the difference anymore, because the average adult starts exponentially losing their upper register hearing (which is where "audiophilia makes it's living) in their late 20's , and at least a dB a year in volume sensitivity. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

It's like a quadraplegic buying a Ferrari.

I tried telling that to just such an audiophile with his own, in house recording studio (early 90s). He was so obsessed with the ultra extreme sounds but they were lost in the playback on regular to great equipment, as well as adding nothing to the actual quality of his creative work. They actually worked against it in some of the pieces he put together. We didn't talk much after the critique he asked for, but I was glad to come to the very realization of which you're speaking.

There is an art and an engineering to great and beautiful sound. I realized how great Boston's sound was a long time before that, but had no idea how brilliant the engineering was to keep everything so rich for common audio equipment until then.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
It's a still picture genius.
You need to calm yourself down. You are acting unhinged.
Drug problem?
Ask the US Army what he did smart guy.
Ask Arlington National Cemetery what he did.
Ask the family of a soldier who's gravestone was in the Tik Tok that didn't give permission for it brainiac.
You need some drugs and a therapist to escape your cult.
Having morals and ethics seems unhinged to those devoid of them.

You are clueless about why this was an issue.
It's not about a family inviting Trump to a gravesite. If he went there, paid his respects and followed the rules...it would not have been an issue.
There are very strict rules about what you can and can't do at Arlington in that section. Videotaping a F'ing Tik Tok political ad is not one of them. 🤡
Trump and his insane clown posse told the Arlington officials to F off and went ahead snapping photos/videotaping and stomping around gravesites like the disrespectful fu**ers they are.
Do you not care that other families, Arlington and the US army didn't approve of this and are not happy about it?
Of course you don't.
You are in a cult that only sees what the Dumbazz tells you to see.

'A soldiers sister'

'House overside committee'.

Do you even realize how stupid you look quoting this propaganda?

Never mind, you're much too stupid to realize how stupid you are. My apologies to the stupid, that aren't as stupid as you.

You're disrespecting the military dude. An official statement was released by the U. S. Army fool.
You are in a cult.
Official U.S. Army Statement:
"Arlington National Cemetery routinely hosts public wreath laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for individuals and groups who submit requests in advance. ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident.

Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed.

This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve."

MAGA sucks.

You're disrespecting the military dude. An official statement was released by the U. S. Army fool.
You are in a cult.
Official U.S. Army Statement:
"Arlington National Cemetery routinely hosts public wreath laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for individuals and groups who submit requests in advance. ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident.

Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed.

This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve."

MAGA sucks.
So Trump pushed this employee aside?
Is that what happened?

She also had that work done when she was candidate VP, made a big diffrerence to how she looks now. There was a time period just after as it was taking shape she was absolutely hideous.

She is now hideous just for her character. She is the ugliest person to ever occupy the Whitehouse imho

1. HClinton
2. Anyone else

Is that what happened?
Pushed?! This is what libs see within the depths of their blue & purple coated craniums:

Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

But, seriously, I 100% think that Ds would believe something like this if the tv told them to. “He even covered her after the spear & forced a grieving father to perform the 3 count!!!!”

I forced myself to watch the Harris interview. And well... There was something about bacon, a puzzle, and a phone call.

That is all. LOL

You all, and you know who you are; you're really going to VOTE for that? My word... 😄 😄 😄 😄

Also, her nieces asked for more bacon and she offered to cook some more? Has the dumb broad ever cooked bacon? It takes a bit of time unless you're microwaving that shit. While doing puzzles?

Rubbish. The whole story is made up.

Is that what happened?

The unnamed anonymous employee cited by an anonymous source, who doesn't want to press charges, no less.

Yet, sambowieshin The Village Idiot comes here parroting it for days, repeatedly, until a new Hoax comes out, then his outrage meter will turn to that.

(That why I posted the post about Trump's cards, I wanted to set his stupid ass off for a few hundred posts.)

Nate Silver was one of the most respected pollsters in the country, just a few short weeks ago. Now? He's a hack.

Did I call that or what? 😄
Not if you think I ever respected Nate Silver .. He's been wrong forever in political polling. Check with Rich Baris .. educate yourself.

I get your point that Dems are unhappy with his new reports but don't lop me in with them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT