POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop arguing with the resident lefties about their new fake outrage. These people don’t bat an eye at mutilating kids, illegals killing and raping citizens, or BLM burning down your neighborhood. WGAF what they pretend to be outraged about just because their TV told them to today?😂

They argue in bad faith all the time. Dishonest POS.
That's how they roll. Sad really.

Reactions: blubo
Of course they do. They are secular and not necessarily driven by the same religious right who tried to ban rap music and video games.
Actually it was Al Gore's wife, Tipper, that pushed for banning/labelling them. Jello Biafra, of the Dead Kennedys famously debated her on the issue, and cleaned her clock. Whenever you find censorship, you're sure to find a fascist liberal behind it.

What percent of abortions are needed because of a 10 year old's daddy raping her? Just give that a ponder and my point might become more clear.
If we made clear exceptions for cases in which rape happens and the mother's life is at stake would the liberals change their stance? Absolutely not. Libs want to screw without consequence, and disgustingly, they use cases of child rape as a way to cover up their lack of morals. Most libs don't give a damn about kids. It's all a front.

GWQfBEKWEAAkq-7

Actually it was Al Gore's wife, Tipper, that pushed for banning/labelling them. Jello Biafra, of the Dead Kennedys famously debated her on the issue, and cleaned her clock. Whenever you find censorship, you're sure to find a fascist liberal behind it.
I don’t disagree with that. In fact, Hillary Clinton was in on the fun. However, it was a different time when society catered to the religious right

If they win they will definitely do whatever they can to break him.

Theyre even talking about going after car dealerships by making a federal law allowing dealerships to sell direct without a separate sales floor. Granted i have no problem with that but the spirit behind their attack is the car dealerships are always owned by conservatives who donate gop.

If theyre willing to go after those people for such s minor reason, musk will be toast.

The Village Idiot, king of the repetitive copy paste. Over and over.
It's called posting facts and presenting verifiable evidence. It was a direct message and rebuke of Trump's actions at Arlington released by the United States Army.
Something you and the MAGA Looney toons don't comprehend unless it's a meme posted by a fellow cult member like Worm Brain Boy.

The book issue in schools is very simple. You go by book age recommendations. That’s it.

Stfu if you disagree with the content. You’re a weak individual

We’ve shown you dozens and dozens of pictures of presidents in Arlington. How is taking pictures political activity?
The pictures of Obama and Biden were taken as part of their official duties as President and VP. The one of Obama was on 9/11 and associated with honoring those lost on that anniversary.
They were approved and followed all rules and regulations required.
Nobody had to call military MPs to deal with a Presidential candidate posing for pictures with a big smile and thumbs up for a shameless photo op.
The fact you and other MAGAs can't differentiate between these pictures is such a perfect example of why MAGA sucks.
I'll shut up about this when you post a picture of Obama or Biden smiling and giving the thumbs up sign over a gravestone while they were out of office and not there for an officially approved ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Yeah, if there's one thing Democrats value; it's the law.
Oh, because Dims do it, Pubs should break laws. So Pubs DGAS any more about laws than Dims is your take. IOW, there's no difference between the two groups. No wonder people vote just on who they like. Really sad MAGA thinks this way.

I actually think every single political ad should include footage of all the tombstones of the soldiers who’ve died in the forever wars fought for the profit of the establishment. Don’t really give a shit if those same politicians write rules saying you can’t show america the seas of tombstones of the men and women who died for their profit.
So you just bring this up when your favored candidate gets negative publicity over breaking rules? Another sad sack.

How disgusting does a a person have to be to spend time going after Trump when Biden and Harris didn't even show up and had nothing on their calendar? I'm sure I'd vomit if I ever met this guy. I bet he has a "Real men vote for Cheney" shirt. 🤣
Did the families ask Harris to show up at the graves? I haven't heard that.

Seeing liberal women in my social media posting vague and subtle memes today about how people are supposed to change, and how it’s a good thing. Quite clearly trying to set the tone for just accepting Kamala’s flip flopping around, which is putting it mildly.
That's liberalism: no set belief/position. Whatever floats your boat today.

The conundrum for me and others who feel the way I do is whether to vote for the proverbial lesser of two evils (Trump) or vote minor party / write-in vote in protest. Trump will almost certainly win Indiana without my vote anyway.
I'm not saying you shouldn't change your vote, but this is why Pubs lose: some general supporters have absolutes that a particular candidate violates & they peal away. So be it. Hail President Harris.

All Trump has to say is that he doesn't support a Federal ban on abortions, because the Supreme Court has ruled. All that is up to the states now, in spite of Dion's views on the subject.
It isn't my view, I'm giving the law. It's your view. I still have no idea where you came up with your pet theory, it's insane. No legal minds, no one, has your interpretation because it's nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT