POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a weather/surveillance balloon. They aren't mutually exclusive. China works spying into everything they do. Of course so does the US. Nobody except the people that launched it actually know what capabilities it had. Everything else is speculation. The debris landed in shallow water so the FBI will probably learn a lot more about it.
Ahh, moving the goalposts now that you’ve been proven wrong. Cause China really wants to study that cold spell we had last week.

Even Democrats are jumping off of the Kamala train and think she is a loser.

FoTNjBjWAB0uwOJ

It was a weather/surveillance balloon. They aren't mutually exclusive. China works spying into everything they do. Of course so does the US. Nobody except the people that launched it actually know what capabilities it had. Everything else is speculation. The debris landed in shallow water so the FBI will probably learn a lot more about it.

Yes, but this one was different. Read the article.

https://time.com/6253002/chinese-balloon-weather-balloon-experts/

Ok, smart guy/ comic relief.

It was shot 6 miles off the coast of South Carolina. What is the exact depth of the water there?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Not anymore.

The fbi got those, along with all the nuclear codes Trump had up for auction.

Idiot.
Glad Biden is on the job and not Tweeting all night long in his diaper.
"Because the intelligence community made this a priority at the direction of President Biden, we enhanced our surveillance of our territorial airspace, we enhanced our capacity to be able to detect things that the Trump administration was unable to detect," Sullivan said..."
[/B]

Glad Biden is on the job and not Tweeting all night long in his diaper.
"ecause the intelligence community made this a priority at the direction of President Biden, we enhanced our surveillance of our territorial airspace, we enhanced our capacity to be able to detect things that the Trump administration was unable to detect," Sullivan said..."

Sounds a lot like 'space force', SCIENCE DUDE.

I know you're not intelligent enough to follow logical conclusions, but you don't find it odd that Sullivan makes this claim contemporaneous with claims that 3 balloons flew over during trumps administration?

They both cannot be true.

This. It's all in the definitions. Obama's team was a master at changing how things were defined so numbers would look far better than they are. Unemployment was one of those things.
Actually it started with Clinton according to my ex-FIL. I've mentioned this before, but he was pretty high up in the Labor Dept. We use to talk about how numbers/formulas were changing under Clinton to make them look better. He told me that the afternoon after Clinton was inaugurated that he got a call from the WH...someone on Bill's staff. Guy told him they were expecting some good numbers going forward. Then asked him how he liked living where he was...then said that he could always be transferred to timbuktu or Alaska...then said again they were expecting good numbers.

Balloons like this go over the US every single day. How do you think we get updated weather data? This one was flying like 40,000 ft lower than it should have been and had a huge solar array making it stand out. Then somebody released its flight path and it all went crazy. If it had been at 90,000 ft nobody outside of norad would have noticed it. They either were trying a new tactic or mostly likely lost control of it.
Platinum is an expert on balloons apparently. Well plat does blow so...makes sense.

Ok, smart guy/ comic relief.

It was shot 6 miles off the coast of South Carolina. What is the exact depth of the water there?
Hate to agree with Plat here but 6 miles off the coast of Myrtle Beach is pretty darn shallow. Like 10’s of feet. People act like it was dropping into some unreachable abyss like the titanic. Plus I think the fabric from a ballot that large would somewhat slow its fall. It’s not gonna hit at terminal velocity.

Regardless, it should have been destroyed over the pacific before it ever got here.

Hate to agree with Plat here but 6 miles off the coast of Myrtle Beach is pretty darn shallow. Like 10’s of feet. People act like it was dropping into some unreachable abyss like the titanic. Plus I think the fabric from a ballot that large would somewhat slow its fall. It’s not gonna hit at terminal velocity.

Regardless, it should have been destroyed over the pacific before it ever got here.

Hey now, I was wanting to send plat/J. EDGAR on a fact finding mission to waste his time, to show everyone how smart he is.
🤣

Interestingly if you watch the missile in slow mo zoomed in make contact it never hit the balloon. It looks like it went through the hanging cables supporting the structure underneath. Maybe clipped the bottom of the balloon. So it prob free fell. Don’t know if that was planned or not. Personally I would’ve aimed for the big ass balloon part. Lol. Maybe they were ordered to target the payload? Destroy the evidence bs

Last edited:
Intricating the polarization of the dianosal deteriminatious exmorpheous dilination of the obvious. Tri-estrasizing the obvious and connecting it towards the hinofibriliation of the result. You get a three-pronged reaction.

Bill Clinton is a rapist. Obama spied on Trump. Biden 🎈the Chinese

ADVERTISEMENT