POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
bd8ep3hrvqga1.jpg

I heard pompeo on hugh hewitt this morning. he said he can’t imagine that he or other top officials in the trump administration wouldn’t have known about a balloon over our country.

Shocking that gen mattis would admit to keeping that from the president if true.

If not true, the general Mattis should be discharged for his political lie. If true, he should be discharged for insubordination and, perhaps, treason. There should be no good ending for Mattis on this.

He will say, "i have a dream..." amd then claim he wrote it. And his cult following will clap like seals...
Gonna be absolutely disgusting to watch the Mainstream media talking heads gush and fawn over his speech, some will probably even shed a tear. A couple of them may literally be edging on screen. They will act like it's the greatest speech ever from a president. It will be gag inducing.

Damn…😬

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
Perfect example of an "educated" Marxist. Spellcheck let you down on this one, son. You should stick to copy and paste and not try and freewheel with your own thoughts. Not a pretty sight.

Damn…😬

New York City has turned the clock back to medieval times. Rats by the millions. I was waiting on a subway in New York and on the tracks below there must have been a dozen of them. I even saw them in store fronts of some high end shops. Sickening and pathetic.

And they look down on the rest of America.

Nice spin Democrats but a total lie. The truth is our military has sold us out to China. Face it America.

If you live in a state with military bases do all you can to stop China from buying land around the area. Quit selling them farm land and stop them from donating to our colleges and universities.

I'm sure this will end well...

From the article:

US investors were involved in at least 37% of all investment transactions in China’s artificial intelligence, or AI, sector between 2015 and 2021, according to a new report.

Georgetown University’s Center for Security and Emerging Technology found that $40.2 billion of the total money raised by all Chinese AI companies over this time period had US backing. However, the center couldn’t determine what percentage of that amount came from US investors or investors abroad.

“Some of the largest investments include Goldman Sachs’ solo investment in 1KMXC, an AI-enabled robotics company, as well as an investment by three US-based [venture capital] firms in Geek+, an autonomous mobile robot company,” the report stated.

US investments in Chinese AI companies have undergone scrutiny in recent years as China seeks to use AI for not only civilian but also military applications. Analysts believe AI will play a central, “game-changing” role in China’s military innovation and future warfare strategy.

Beyond potentially benefiting the military, another point of concern with US investments in the Chinese AI sector is the influence exerted on China-based companies by the ruling Communist Party.

Chinese companies “are required to establish CCP [Chinese Communist Party] cells in their operations and support CCP security agencies,” according to the China Task Force report, a major project conducted by members of Congress in 2020. “The CCP embeds its members in every company and organization.”

US officials have also said Chinese espionage costs the US upwards of $600 billion a year in stolen intellectual property.

I miss Knowls....as many of you do...but I wouldn't want to go to a Super Bowl party he was hosting:

This would be me when Knowls handed me a plate...

11_13_2013_swanson.jpg

vegetarian-no-way.gif

(I stole that last gif from the comments, but the first picture was my idea even before I saw the latter...if you are going to go anti-Vegan, everyone knows you go Ron Swanson.)

Last edited:
If we must have a black, lesbian as Press Secretary can we find one that is articulate and doesn't mumble her words every other sentence. Pathetic
I have endured a lot of public speaking training and think I am pretty good at it and I can tell you that all her mannerisms is of someone who has no clue what she is talking about. I think most if not everyone in that room knows she is FOS but will toe the line like they always do.

I have endured a lot of public speaking training and think I am pretty good at it and I can tell you that all her mannerisms is of someone who has no clue what she is talking about. I think most if not everyone in that room knows she is FOS but will toe the line like they always do.
Every thing that comes out of her mouth is written and scripted for her to READ and she can't do that!

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Corinthians 4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT