POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The concept of gender being different than sex has been around for decades. Just because you took them to mean the exact same thing, doesn’t mean that there’s some big conspiracy to change the meaning of gender.
I've been around decades too and there was never more than M/F options on any form or software application I've written that asked for the input of the term. The social psuedo-science regressives have taken it to what it is today. Now the feds are f**king up all kinds of systems requiring infinite value lists for data entry just to appease you idiots.

I've been around decades too and there was never more than M/F options on any form or software application I've written that asked for the input of the term. The social psuedo-science regressives have taken it to what it is today. Now the feds are f**king up all kinds of systems requiring infinite value lists for data entry just to appease you idiots.

Healthcare software the same way. Hell I don’t even know what they’re talking about with half that stuff. So ridiculous.

Mortgage rates falling back down. GDP going up. Gas back under $3. oil in freefall. Stock Market climbing. Inflation falling. Jobs booming. wages booming Senate control secured. Biden just wins and wins and wins!
I hope you are paid well for having to type out these posts...that even you dont really believe.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If they did a basic background check most of these people wouldn't get hired in government. This dude is clearly mentally ill. I've seen 2 speeches he's given and he's F'd up in the head.

None of these hires are based on qualifications. Just meant to be shocking and to give the majority of the country the finger. Stuff like this has Obama’s fingerprints all over it.

Probably because it wasn’t until recently that pockets of society have been more accepting of including different terms than just M/F. Biological sex is one argument because that is what are you considered when you are born but gender is much more than just the M/F binary.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Men can wear lipstick? No way!

Sorry. I’m old school. God created man and woman. Men act like men. Women act like women. If that makes me (insert current woke bigot label) then so be it.

The progressive trend is cyclic. It’s occurred since the beginning of time until societal collapse and then men have to go back to being men and women, women. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing new under the sun, it’s just the modern version of the same thing.

Sorry. I’m old school. God created man and woman. Men act like men. Women act like women. If that makes me (insert current woke bigot label) then so be it.

The progressive trend is cyclic. It’s occurred since the beginning of time until societal collapse and then men have to go back to being men and women, women. Rinse and repeat.

Nothing new under the sun, it’s just the modern version of the same thing.
👍…rad

America is so racist that when a man who does nothing and a black woman who brings weed to a foreign airport are held in detention abroad and a dictator gives you a choice of which one you want in exchange for the world's biggest arms dealer that's contributed to endless death. You immediately pick the one that's openly stated she hates the country.

But 400 yrs ago in 1619 or something

Mortgage rates falling back down. GDP going up. Gas back under $3. oil in freefall. Stock Market climbing. Inflation falling. Jobs booming. wages booming Senate control secured. Biden just wins and wins and wins!
30 year fixed still above 6% after getting close to 7% and started the year slightly above 3%. Are you seriously applauding Biden because rates have fallen from 7 to 6%. Good grief!!! And Biden was the damn cause of inflation to begin with. I mean seriously, you ****ing people are complete morons. I can’t even read this shit because it reminds me of the ****ing idiots I have to share this world with.

America is so racist that when a man who does nothing and a black woman who brings weed to a foreign airport are held in detention abroad and a dictator gives you a choice of which one you want in exchange for the world's biggest arms dealer that's contributed to endless death. You immediately pick the one that's openly stated she hates the country.

But 400 yrs ago in 1619 or something
So you take the release of a famous woman who happens to be black as a slight to white people? Interesting take

Sex - biological and physiological characteristics such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.
Gender - social characteristics such as roles, behaviors, identities, etc.

Hope this helps a little 😁
If sex and biology are different, then why do so many ppl rush to change their sex to match their biology? If they were born that way is essentially the argument, then it falls short every time. And why do they have to change anything to align to an evil patriarchial concept?

If sex and biology are different, then why do so many ppl rush to change their sex to match their biology? If they were born that way is essentially the argument, then it falls short every time. And why do they have to change anything to align to an evil patriarchial concept?
Sex and biology aren’t different, I literally said that sex was the term used to describe biology. They change their gender which is a social term. Some people may go through different procedures for their sex to match their gender but frankly, it’s expensive and some people may not view it as necessary if they choose to feel that way. They can change what they want because they have the freedom to do so

Democrats in the 1860s are not the same democrats now. the ideology has completely changed over the past 150 years believe it or not. Democrats in the 1860s were trying to keep policies and laws about slavery the way they had always been, obviously a more conservative view of thinking. Republicans were the ones trying to abolish slavery, create change, obviously a more liberal view of thinking. The titles have basically changed so while yes, Democrats were the ones trying to uphold slavery, they are more equated to the Republican conservatives of today
You believe some ridiculous crap. What you posted here is an all out assault on truth and history. The Dem's are and have always been the racists.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
You believe some ridiculous crap. What you posted here is an all out assault on truth and history. The Dem's are and have always been the racists.
I’m going to bed, you should too. Stay off Fox News and Truth Social

Matt Jones, I know you use this site for your sources. As a fellow Democrat, HELP! I don't know about abortion preachers or the hockey team in Vancouver
The combination of ignorance and arrogance from you is formidable. Ignore really is the best place for you.

I’m going to bed, you should too. Stay off Fox News and Truth Social
You are the victim of extreme brain washing. Never been on truth social and I only catch Fox clips here and youtube. I generally end up exposed to the absurd leftist/globalist propaganda more than anything else.

Reactions: IdaCat
I hate to do this, but I have been waiting. ;)

Edit: I think this was the last one I made.

Nice try nerd. I started the silver medal game because screwduke posted so many things from twitter I had already posted...I didn't post anything already posted, only admitted that another poster saw the first new batch of twitter files before me, per the political thread rules that I made up...that doesn't deserve a silver medal...

Furthermore, the fact you had this cartoon ready...just waiting and hoping for me to screw up shows me I completely underestimated your level of nerdiness.

There is no doubt that the Twitter news is the tip of an iceberg that extends to election fraud.

Again, much much worse than Watergate.
Let’s not forget the 49 page document of Media Matters David Brock from Jan 2017.

Actual document linked
https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

The document obtained by The Free Beacon states that Media Matters and other Soros-funded groups have “access to raw data from Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites” so they can “systemically monitor and analyze this unfiltered data.”​

Media Matters met with Facebook, which boasts some 2 billion members worldwide, to discuss how to crack down on fake news, according to the memo.

The social media giant was provided with “a detailed map of the constellation of right-wing Facebook pages that had been the biggest purveyors of fake news.”

“Brock’s memo also says Media Matters gave Google “the information necessary to identify 40 of the worst fake new sites” so they could be banned from Google’s advertising network.”

Reactions: rupp876
Can we acknowledge that while the article itself may just be statements circulated around Twitter, redstate.com may not be the most objective source. Either way, Trump is a danger to society when he has a large platform, ex. January 6th so maybe keeping him from spewing nonsense to the masses may be the safest option for the country’s well-being
Just reading things as stupid and averse to fact as this makes my head hurt.

Sex and biology aren’t different, I literally said that sex was the term used to describe biology. They change their gender which is a social term. Some people may go through different procedures for their sex to match their gender but frankly, it’s expensive and some people may not view it as necessary if they choose to feel that way. They can change what they want because they have the freedom to do so
Changing your biological sex is impossible. Drugs and surgeries can't get it done.

Trumpsters love hearing about gay frogs and false flag mass shootings. Their small brains can't handle reality.
jnz7cs57tq4a1.jpg

DeSantis could not flip it and he doesn't want to. The State Legislature changed it and it is permanent now. This was not an executive order it was legislation.

I am not sure where you get your anti DeSantis propaganda but repeating Trump lies will not serve your side well in 2024.

Trying to tie DeSantis to the establishment is laughable.
You guys are turning on each other. That’s good, it’s the first step in realizing how ridiculous the Republican Party has become since Trump took over. The cleansing has begun.

You guys are turning on each other. That’s good, it’s the first step in realizing how ridiculous the Republican Party has become since Trump took over. The cleansing has begun.
I am not turning on anybody. I support Donald Trump for 2024, I just happen to like my governor because he delivers on his promise and works for the people of his state. FLORIDA FIRST

DeSantis has supported Donald Trump since he came down the escalator and there is nothing to say he will not continue to support him. I know the left would love to see it but it will not come out of the DeSantis camp.

DeSantis does not speak ill of his fellow Republicans, he brings us together with eyes on the real enemy or opponent

Sex - biological and physiological characteristics such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.
Gender - social characteristics such as roles, behaviors, identities, etc.

Hope this helps a little 😁
So, who has confused the two? The people who acknowledge that a sex may exhibit attributes of gender but still be that sex? Or, the people who think expressions of gender dictate sex?

The more you post, the more you give an assist to the people you have identified as your opponent.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT