POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Sambowies is right here. Need to fight fire with fire.
How about mobile drop boxes in vehicles? Republicans have blank ballots and voter roles and go door to door filling them out for everyone in rural areas for a month or two. . Then drop them off. Democrat votes might end up on the burn pile. Sounds like a fair election.

Hit up the nursing homes and graveyard.

I heard that vase full of burnt human ashes is alive and Republican

Reactions: SDC888
You have no idea about the unemployment number. It's basically bullshit if you have any background in how the number is calculated. The number doesn't exactly mean that at all.

Lol sure ok. How long until the tax protection is back?
Won’t be long now, Desantis already stated he was open to putting it back in place.

Reactions: LOL_Man
giphy.gif
Say “yeauhhhh” to the Leprechaun

Reactions: SDC888
Stop spewing half truths. The military had the plan to leave which was get the people who needed out first, then the military equipment and then the military personal. But guess what Biden did?Removed the military personsal first and what happened after that. 15 US were murdered and the Talaban has the 90 million of new military equipment along with the only airport we should have kept.

Your Fearless leader ****ed the USA and the people of Afghanistan all in one decision.
90 BILLION. with a B. Including aircraft and technology that can be reverse engineered to their advantage.

I think Sambowies is right here. Need to fight fire with fire.
How about mobile drop boxes in vehicles? Republicans have blank ballots and voter roles and go door to door filling them out for everyone in rural areas for a month or two. . Then drop them off. Democrat votes might end up on the burn pile. Sounds like a fair election.
First one to 80 million votes wins!!

So, Pencilneck Schiff exposed himself. Straight up fascist and the real threat to the Republic.

Can we acknowledge that while the article itself may just be statements circulated around Twitter, redstate.com may not be the most objective source. Either way, Trump is a danger to society when he has a large platform, ex. January 6th so maybe keeping him from spewing nonsense to the masses may be the safest option for the country’s well-being

In the end we all lose. There is no seat at the globalist table cause you were a loyal commie message board poster. We’re all in the crosshairs, Dems being used as the useful idiots to weaken and destroy the country first.

“Build Back Better” don’t mean what you think it does.
Speaking of globalist Commies....Need a shirt from Bangladesh or a tie from China???

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
I did. Because no, Affirmative Action is not the same as a lynching. And you’re disgusting for arguing/thinking that. Par for the course around here.
I am disgusting for pointing out that (1) you admit that affirmative action is racism and (2) you want to act as if some racism is better than other racism? Dion is upset because I correctly noted he thinks some racism is not disgusting. You sound like a traditional Democrat. Congrats.

The bipartisan safer community act will now save countless lives now that they added these two questions to the 4473.

[eyeroll]

"21b: “Do you intend to purchase or acquire any firearm listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) or ammunition, for sale of other disposition to any person described in questions 21(c)-(m) or to a person described in question 21.n.1 who does not fall within a nonimmigrant exception?”

c.: “Do you intend to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm listed on this form and any continuation sheet(s) or ammunition in furtherance of any felony or other offense punishable by imprisonment for a term of more than one year, a federal crime of terrorism, or a drug trafficking offense?”

The Disney stunt was just that, there's a reason it was done as soon as Iger left, and is going to be pulled as soon as Iger gets back to Disney.

Desantis will flip on a dime to the
establishment.
DeSantis could not flip it and he doesn't want to. The State Legislature changed it and it is permanent now. This was not an executive order it was legislation.

I am not sure where you get your anti DeSantis propaganda but repeating Trump lies will not serve your side well in 2024.

Trying to tie DeSantis to the establishment is laughable.

He didn’t want to leave the taliban millions of dollars in military weapons!
Or farm out cordon security to the damn Taliban and completely give up Bagram, over which we had total control. Resulting in the deaths of 13 soldiers due solely to the incompetence or lack of concern of The Biden administration

Last edited:
If everything is as bad as you say.... Why did the Dems gain a seat in the Senate and lose less House seats than most Presidents have since FDR???
You are living in an alternate reality than most Americans or maybe you just need to ask your boss for a pay raise.
Prices are a little high at the grocery but not enough to make people wanna vote for the party that wouldn't do a damn thing about it but more tax cuts for millionaires, laws against abortion and laws against gay/trans kids.
Republicans do absolutely nothing for the working class even when they gain control.
What laws did Republicans pass to help the working class when Trump was President and they had control of House and Senate from 2015-2019???? NOTHING but tax cuts for the rich.

With all due respect you're an idiot. These are not good times. If you enjoy paying higher prices for your basic necessities then there's nothing anyone can do for you. I guess for you let the good times roll for you. I am also glad you work in a place that all you have to do is ask for a raise and it's given to you. Well done sir. (Is it ok to use that pronoun? If not let me know)

Mortgage rates falling back down. GDP going up. Gas back under $3. oil in freefall. Stock Market climbing. Inflation falling. Jobs booming. wages booming Senate control secured. Biden just wins and wins and wins!

My Lets Go Brandon and Biden Merry Easter wrapping paper was just delivered.

MAGA!

Fje5GyqXkAEwVRZ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT