How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73o4e5.jpg

and maybe since Republicans know that black people wont vote for them, there's no sense in caring about their lives?
"They don't care about their lives"

You see, is completely made up propaganda that you buy into. You see, it's impossible for democrats to win elections without the African American vote. That's why they sound the horn to call everything racist to try to keep them in line. Only morons believe in this jim crow and all this other absurdity. African Americans have been voting for D for dems for 50 years...what have they done for then?

The answer of course is nothing, bc these ppl only care about power. Don't believe me? Look at the midterms...not a single Democrat ran on issues, instead they funneled money into R primaries to face the Trump candidates. To give credit, it worked. It didn't in the states with regular R's. Doesn't exactly scream..."working for the ppl"

Mail in ballot scamming. Hackable voting machines. Creating delays at red precincts then turning them away. Having a SoS certifying her own election results to be Gov.

Typical banana republic Dem cheating shit.
If the Republicans are too damn stupid to figure out a way to beat the cheat by now....Then you dummies deserve the government you get.
It appears Dems really do have higher IQs if you are right about the perpetual cheating.
Hey look Pub......a squirrel......🐿️
😂😂😂😂😂😂

If your an American still in Ukraine and not a soldier, CIA spy, or working at the embassy, your a ****ing idiot and don't deserve to be helped. At some point people have to be responsible for their own stupid decisions. If Russia does invade they aren't going to be targeting Americans anyway.

Well thought out. But us MAGA folks know RD has zero shot in the rust belt and therefore no shot at all.

Trump has the best shot in 2024. By then it will not be business as usual in America
Why? How the hell do you know Desantis can't win that? Trump isn't some rust belt factory worker lol. You really don't have a clue.

Reactions: vhcat70
Glad you’re owning it at least. Surprised you’re taking so much pride in it though. Well, not really.

Either the elections are legit or you all are just too damn stupid to stop us from stealing the votes every year.
Which is it??
I've given up on logic and reason here.
I'm gonna roll with Dems are just too wiley and intelligent to stop us from controlling the government.
Our cheating methods and IQs are too much for you all to overcome.
It's time to suck it up and get used to our rules.
Bow down to your new boss Pubs....
And don't even think about voting because your vote doesn't count anymore unless its for a Democrat.
Apparently... You will get fooled again.... And again.... And again.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mortgage rates falling back down. GDP going up. Gas back under $3. oil in freefall. Stock Market climbing. Inflation falling. Jobs booming. wages booming Senate control secured. Biden just wins and wins and wins!
Gas is $3.49 around Louisville

Gas is $3.49 around Louisville
3 bucks a gallon average in Ky.
Louisville is always higher because of reformulated gas requirements for pollution control.

Btw....Dark Biden and Uncle Andy just keep winning.

Either the elections are legit or you all are just too damn stupid to stop us from stealing the votes every year.
Which is it??
I've given up on logic and reason here.
I'm gonna roll with Dems are just too wiley and intelligent to stop us from controlling the government.
Our cheating methods and IQs are too much for you all to overcome.
It's time to suck it up and get used to our rules.
Bow down to your new boss Pubs....
And don't even think about voting because your vote doesn't count anymore unless its for a Democrat.
Apparently... You will get fooled again.... And again.... And again.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the end we all lose. There is no seat at the globalist table cause you were a loyal commie message board poster. We’re all in the crosshairs, Dems being used as the useful idiots to weaken and destroy the country first.

“Build Back Better” don’t mean what you think it does.

Last edited:
You talk about Trump more than anyone that is a fan. The fact you bring up emotions and "can't let go" is comically ironic. I could post a picture of cheeto and you'd go into a fit for 2 pages.
Thanks for the confirmation since you can't/won't refute it. Trumpsters have no alternative/can't think beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT