POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Says the guy praising a county that went around and systematically threatened every black person and burned their farms if they didn't comply. Killing several. They ran out every single one and didn't allow black people into their county for 75 years. That Oprah show was in 1987. Not 1887. No wonder you don't mind being called racist. You wear it proudly. How many Confederate flags you have hanging around your north Florida redneck estate?
Another long time poster remembers.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I attended a large church in Forsyth County, GA and one Sunday our pastor read scripture on Sodam and Gomorrah. Just read the scripture, the sermon was on another topic. (you would know our pastor if I mentioned his name)
Know who he was. Came from Lawrenceville I believe.

The United States of America where we claim we have Freedom of Religion and many pastors across America have to have armed guards to preach the Bible.
If I'm not mistaken, John Hagee in San Antonio (@BBUK went there so he can tell us if I'm wrong) always had a couple of security men down in front of the stage because of an incident years back.

If I'm not mistaken, John Hagee in San Antonio (@BBUK went there so he can tell us if I'm wrong) always had a couple of security men down in front of the stage because of an incident years back.
That's right, he retired about 10 years ago. He started the church in a warehouse with 80 people. When I left 10 years ago they had about 5,000. They also started a dozen or so churches in foreign mission fields, they feed 1,000's of under privileged and make frequent trips to the North Georgia Mts to provide household goods as well as food to people up there.

Their outreach ministry focuses on minorities and mostly fatherless homes. God has blessed the church.

John Hagee and family have several armed security staff. I was at one service and a zombie-acting man (just seemed drugged or zoned out.) actually was able to walk onstage with pastor Hagee but it was short-lived.

Was at a few services with Randy Travis but he kept quiet until John acknowledged him. Several others..

My wife and I attended Cornerstone about four and a half years.

If still like I remember he lives in a gated community that included resident George Strait.

His daughter sang in the choir with my wife but was stand offish. Matthew seemed more approachable.

I know I answered more than asked...

I was impressed with Pastor Hagees mission. He made money but he also passed it on by the buckets to adopted causes like several Israel ventures/ state(Israel) agencies. His ministry funded many Israel sanctioned Christian causes.

Last edited:
John Hagee and family have several armed security staff. I was at one service and a zombie-acting man (just seemed drugged or zoned out.) actually was able to walk onstage with pastor Hagee but it was short-lived.

Was at a few services with Randy Travis but he kept quiet until John acknowledged him. Several other

If still like I remember he lives in a gated community that included resident George Strait.

His daughter sang in the choir with my wife but was stand offish. Matthew seemed more approachable.

I know I answered more than asked...

I was impressed with Pastor Hagees mission. He made money but he also passed it on by the buckets to adopted causes like several Israel ventures/ state(Israel) agencies. His ministry funded many Israel sanctioned Christian causes.
It is becoming common to have armed security staff in our churches. The one I attend now is not as big as some, we have about 1,000 in service but threats are there. I know of 3 men who are armed and weapons are concealed that are in our church services. 9:00 and 10:30. One is a retired Army MP and the other two are law officers.

As long as there is hate like exhibited by several liberal posters on this forum it is necessary to arm a trained security officer in your churches. Several who post here would be likely to come unhinged and open fire if they knew which end was up on a weapon. Thankfully, they don't.

It is becoming common to have armed security staff in our churches. The one I attend now is not as big as some, we have about 1,000 in service but threats are there. I know of 3 men who are armed and weapons are concealed that are in our church services. 9:00 and 10:30. One is a retired Army MP and the other two are law officers.

As long as there is hate like exhibited by several liberal posters on this forum it is necessary to arm a trained security officer in your churches. Several who post here would be likely to come unhinged and open fire if they knew which end was up on a weapon. Thankfully, they don't.

Yes Sir,

The church I attend in Woodbridge, VA has armed staff.

That's right, he retired about 10 years ago. He started the church in a warehouse with 80 people. When I left 10 years ago they had about 5,000. They also started a dozen or so churches in foreign mission fields, they feed 1,000's of under privileged and make frequent trips to the North Georgia Mts to provide household goods as well as food to people up there.

Their outreach ministry focuses on minorities and mostly fatherless homes. God has blessed the church.
Yes Sir,

The church I attend in Woodbridge, VA has armed staff.
Does Joyce Meyer teach the women in her conferences how to take care of...pamper....be super nice....do all the 'little things' for their man?

Just wondering. The Mrs. is on her way back from St. Louis where her a few friends went to her conference yesterday. 😊

It is becoming common to have armed security staff in our churches.
My SIL and BIL go to a small church kind of out in the country...a mile or two outside a small town. Their pastor asked him a few years ago if he would carry his gun to church (has a carry and conceal permit). So he does.
Sad how far down this country has gone.

No serious person confuses a riot and an insurrection. Not one. You have to be a gold plated moron to use the word insurrection to describe an event where the only armed people were the police.
The mob was just one tool of the insurrection plan. They were pressuring Pence to set aside legitimate EC votes, not occupying DC. What would that accomplish? So you think that crowd could’ve taken the country by force if everyone had had three AR-15s? Lol the military has tanks.

Says the guy praising a county that went around and systematically threatened every black person and burned their farms if they didn't comply. Killing several. They ran out every single one and didn't allow black people into their county for 75 years. That Oprah show was in 1987. Not 1887. No wonder you don't mind being called racist. You wear it proudly. How many Confederate flags you have hanging around your north Florida redneck estate?
White liberals are the worst species on this planet earth. The most triggered insane and dangerous oxygen breathers known to man. The entire living ecosystem would be better off if white liberals went extinct today.

The mob was just one tool of the insurrection plan. They were pressuring Pence to set aside legitimate EC votes, not occupying DC. What would that accomplish? So you think that crowd could’ve taken the country by force if everyone had had three AR-15s? Lol the military has tanks.
“The insurrection plan.”

I want you to very carefully think about your logic. They were going to “force Pence” even though the “military has tanks”.

Were they going to bum rush him and tickle him until he counted the way they wanted?

Please seek help.

From the article:

Trump, 76, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that he threatened Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar during 18 months of talks from the White House before his successor, President Biden, ordered the “horrible withdrawal” from Afghanistan.

“I sent him a picture of his house,” Trump insisted of the leader dubbed “Baradar the Butcher,” who is now deputy prime minister after the Taliban seized power.

“He said, ‘But why do you send me a picture of my house?’ I said, ‘You’ll have to figure that one out,'” Trump claimed in the second part of his sit-down interview, aired late Thursday

“The insurrection plan.”

I want you to very carefully think about your logic. They were going to “force Pence” even though the “military has tanks”.

Were they going to bum rush him and tickle him until he counted the way they wanted?

Please seek help.
It was a public pressure campaign. The actual physical threats day-of were a Plan B to get him into a secure vehicle to be removed to a safe location so Senate Pro Tempore Chuck Grassley could do it in his absence. Look at the memos from Trump’s lawyer John Eastman I linked. It lays it out. No one was ever trying to overthrow our government by force. That wouldn’t work. They were trying to overthrow our country and Constitution through distorted legal machinations.

Edit to add: why did you put force Pence in quotation marks? I didn’t say that. Incorrectly quoting someone is one of the surest ways to have everyone dismiss what you’re saying. It’s immoral in addition to just being incorrect. When you have to resort to lies to make your argument you’ve already lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
It was a public pressure campaign. The actual physical threats day-of were a Plan B to get him into a secure vehicle to be removed to a safe location so Senate Pro Tempore Chuck Grassley could do it in his absence. Look at the memos from Trump’s lawyer John Eastman I linked. It lays it out. No one was ever trying to overthrow our government by force. That wouldn’t work. They were trying to overthrow our country and Constitution through distorted legal machinations.

Edit to add: why did you put force Pence in quotation marks? I didn’t say that. Incorrectly quoting someone is one of the surest ways to have everyone dismiss what you’re saying. It’s immoral in addition to just being incorrect. When you have to resort to lies to make your argument you’ve already lost.
Probably made that mistake because I’m watching football instead of pushing insane lies about insurrections and rebellions.

Immoral btw is pimping an ideology that has killed 100 million. Pretty big gap between that and grammatical mistakes.

Rumors on a few different places that the military has removed Xi as leader of China. The military is supposedly in control of China. I can't find it anywhere big but thought I'd mention that a few different Asian news sources are saying it. Could be Xi consolidating power before vote coming up. Commies gonna commie.

White liberals are the worst species on this planet earth. The most triggered insane and dangerous oxygen breathers known to man. The entire living ecosystem would be better off if white liberals went extinct today.
Show a liberal a black person, then tell them they’re a republican, or not even that tell them they disagree with one of their policies and watch how quick they turn the racism switch on, claim they don’t understand their best interests, or tell them they’re too dumb to understand anything
That’s how you know what they now follow is a religion…called leftism

they simply think disagreeing with them is racism tho and blanket large swaths of ppl or speak for others.

I don’t agree with you very often, but I certainly do here. You hit the nail on the head. Until employers large and small have a reason to fear the consequences of hiring people who are here illegally, the supply will continue to meet demand.

I hate to put politics into this post, but I can’t think of a single significant enforcement action taken by the Biden administration against employers…. I know the Trump and even the Obama administration would occasionally have well-publicized raids against employers.

IMO, we already have the tools to deal the immigration problem. What’s lacking is the will and consensus to do something about it.
Key word is occasionally. There have been some raids (iirc there was one on a slaughterhouse. Can’t remember when) but it was prob to score political points whoever it was. The honest truth is the US is absolutely addicted to immigrants (illegal and legal) doing the jobs that most native born Americans won’t take. It has always been that way historically. Nothing wrong w that either. Many jobs Americans will frown on but that is opportunity for others. Need way more immigrants (guest workers) to take on these jobs

Reactions: Dionysus444
Only bad thing about the Stoops era is we seem to always play an absolute clunker against a team we should beat by 40. This seems to be that game this year. Probably looking forward to the Ole Miss game but still.

ADVERTISEMENT