POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Havent heard the story. Are you saying that he said that he killed them because of politics? And he admitted that on video? And then was released on 50K bond?
I saw the story. His daughter said he was a conspiracy theorist who was a Q follower. I saw no follow up on whether he admitted this was true or if it had anything to do with him murdering his wife.

Why would anyone listen to him one way or the other? I don't get worked up about anything he says bc he's not intelligent. And it's an indictment of anyone that does. If he couldn't jump high when he was young would anyone know who he is? No...he's uneducated and lived a life that hasn't exposed him to anything to offer insight on. That CNN or any news network add ppl like this, regardless of politics, shows you what their intent is.

That of course isn't to say an athlete can't be involved in politics, media, or any otyer endeavors...of course they can. But he doesn't have any knowledge on any particular subject other than basketball and what opiate addiction is, nor does he care about anyone in any particular place like KY or ppl of various background. . He has no care about others lived experiences nor does he care to understand...hence why he can never engage in discussions with ppl of Substance, he just blocks them and figures theyre wrong if it doesn't match his assumptions.

Simpleton world view, can't add nuance to any conversation and thinks everything is as simple as this or that, black and white, etc.

I mean after playing basketball, and his personal addiction issues, literally the only thing he was known for was making block/charge posts on Twitter. Not sure why one day ppl assumed he would add anything of value to conversations on any topic.
Hershel Walker says hi.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I saw the story. His daughter said he was a conspiracy theorist who was a Q follower. I saw no follow up on whether he admitted this was true or if it had anything to do with him murdering his wife.
IOW, not the same thing?

I will say this unabashedly ... murdering your spouse is wrong. Anyone who murders their spouse or child should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Now, will the left say the same about demo groomers? Many on here will not.

3-C1-ED830-A05-F-43-A7-A98-C-56849-B36-A8-FF.jpg

Simpleton world view, can't add nuance to any conversation and thinks everything is as simple as this or that, black and white, etc.
Annoying, right? It also sounds like the political thread where the same 12 people post tweets all day from an account called cat turd and copy far right language like calling the FBI Nazis and the Gestapo for performing a legal search on a home of someone that thread has deemed the Savior of our country.

Rex tweets dumb shit and is far left, but it's hilarious seeing people here get twisted out of shape over him when they're carrying the same shit water for the far right.

Reactions: Ed323232
Trump to FBI or CIA is much like Cal to NCAA...they've been digging for years and never got anywhere. Trump is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is just a loud mouth, much like Cal. JMHO.

Rex, he has been busted...he is who he's is.

Reactions: Cawood86
Trump to FBI or CIA is much like Cal to NCAA...they've been digging for years and never got anywhere. Trump is not as bad as people make him out to be. He is just a loud mouth, much like Cal. JMHO.

Rex, he has been busted...he is who he's is.
Trump also donated his Presidential salary to charity. Biden is a millionaire that is in poor enough health he's about to die... and he isn't donating crap.

Another "sanctuary city/state" has called up the military to deal with relatively small number of illegals sent there.

Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker Activates National Guard Over 0.01% of Biden’s Border Crisis Arriving in Illinois

"For more than two weeks, Abbott has sent about 500 border crossers and illegal aliens to Chicago, Illinois, which prides itself on being a sanctuary jurisdiction for illegal aliens.

The 500 arrivals account for just 0.01 percent of the estimated five million border crossers and illegal aliens who have crossed the southern border since Biden took office.
The migrant buses sent to Chicago are a fraction of what American border communities are forced to sustain with about 6,000 illegal aliens crossings every day.
..."

He has also robbed his “followers” on a monthly basis for years.
But he donated his salary to charity. He gave more to charity than Biden, Rex and Vick combined. You don't have to like him but he has given tons to charity.

Dad is home after surgery and doing great. Lucky for him he was damn near bald already so not much shaving was involved. Downside is he will have a wicked scar on the top of his head. Hopefully the surgery worked so we can go golfing on Thanksgiving this year
Bad day golfing better than the best day in surgery my friend. Continued prayers.

Annoying, right? It also sounds like the political thread where the same 12 people post tweets all day from an account called cat turd and copy far right language like calling the FBI Nazis and the Gestapo for performing a legal search on a home of someone that thread has deemed the Savior of our country.

Rex tweets dumb shit and is far left, but it's hilarious seeing people here get twisted out of shape over him when they're carrying the same shit water for the far right.
What a leftist like you considers "far right" is rational common sense to most Americans.

He's a very active Twitter presence. Problem is, he's followed by a lot of UK people, so if you follow them, sometimes you get him as a side effect.

I used to follow him because i actually like his basketball stuff and some of his other funny stuff (block/charge, etc). But, he is so over the top with everyone not agreeing with him being a racist, it's a bit too much.

I actually like him on NBA TV as an analyst, but it's just basketball there (for the most part).
This. I follow Oscar and that's how it showed up in my feed.

Reactions: kyeric
But he donated his salary to charity. He gave more to charity than Biden, Rex and Vick combined. You don't have to like him but he has given tons to charity.
Honestly you don’t know who has donated what. You only know trump allegedly did this because he told you so.

Reactions: TCurtis75

More hilarious always seeing you triggered by conservatives stating an opinion. LOL.

I suspect your Tik Tok was on Libs Of Tik Tok and you never got over it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cawood86
Dan Bongino's whistle blower. Talks about the fbi culture and pta extremists.

Two parter. The 2nd loads after the first. They are long podcast interviews.

They get to it at 4:00.

Edit: Part Two-- Jan 6, StJohn's Church, Portland. His closing statement at the end of part 2 is phenomenal.

6uddad.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Trump either time, which is saying something considering how much I hate Hillary and dread Biden's every move. What kills me about the Trump thing is that for years he was giving huge contributions to the Clintons and other Democrats. He got awards from the NAACP. I honestly thought he was running in 2016 to destroy the Republicans chances from within. But when it became obvious he was serious, boy did the Left turn on him. Now you're a deplorable racist if you don't equivocate his business dealings with the horrible crap Vick and his thugs did. Forget the pit bulls. Think about the little dogs and cats they would steal out of people's yards to use as bait animals. Trump is a very complicated person with the only ego in America bigger than Obama's. With Vick it's not complicated. If you've ever felt the love of a dog you can't imagine people stealing it from you for that purpose.

Reactions: hmt5000
Havent heard the story. Are you saying that he said that he killed them because of politics? And he admitted that on video? And then was released on 50K bond?
No bail possible as he was killed after firing on police when they responded to the incident. He even shot the family dog.

Reactions: Lost In FL
No bail possible as he was killed after firing on police when they responded to the incident. He even shot the family dog.
Well if he was the Bernie supporter with Antifa ties and she was a Trumper he would be celebrated. Kamala would raise money for his bail.. A liberal judge would pass out a short sentence, and if he could have checked a few more boxes probably wouldn't go to jail at all.

Anyone watching Gutfeld? Missed his segment on Ring Doorbell being under fire.. and I can only imagine. Home surveillance has been a huge criminal deterrent, and is likely increasing the number of 911 calls and arrests.. so naturally, it's deemed racist or some thing.

It's ironic to see this.. because I mentioned in a thread last month that Rings Neighbohood feature was a game changer, which let's everyone around you share crime in real time (along with emergencies).. and I thought "man, this thing is really nice to help protect my family and my property".

ADVERTISEMENT