How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep. The last 30lb tank I bought was 180.00. Probably 4 or 500.00 now
That idiot, "we use puron now". Like we retrofitted every ac in all the land three years ago.

Puron(R410A) is on deck also. Without the google, I think next year or 2024 begins the phaseout.

Call me crazy, but I think the next supergoodreplacementrefrigerant will be phased out 7-10 years after it hits the market.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
The funny thing about the fact check is the fact checkers do what they always do...they skipped right over the most absurd part. So they redefined heart beat, okay.

They still didn't address the part where she claimed an evil cabal of men created ultrasound machines to trick women into giving up control of their bodies.

Hell, send my third-world starving ass to Martha's Vineyard and I'll demonstrate capitalism at peak levels.
il_340x270.3476195584_3lem.jpg

87362b97aa2cf69a8bfc2285f7c232e5f7a87565.jpeg

That idiot, "we use puron now". Like we retrofitted every ac in all the land three years ago.

Puron(R410A) is on deck also. Without the google, I think next year or 2024 begins the phaseout.

Call me crazy, but I think the next supergoodreplacementrefrigerant will be phased out 7-10 years after it hits the market.

When I was in hvac school they was phasing 22 out in 2005. I still have a r22 unit. I had a schrader valve replaced last year and the repairman had 22 on his truck. As far as I know ( unless you know somebody that stockpiled r22 units) you cannot get a 22 unit anymore. At one time they said when you went to 410 you had to replace line set. Now they can reuse the 22 line set. I think they just flush it.

Jerks love false equivalencies. If Trump or Favre engaged in dog fighting, then he might have a point, but he worked backwards to make a political point so he could call people racists. That is trash. If you follow him, you give him a platform for being an ass.

He is so off my radar, I truly did think this thread was about Rex Ryan when I saw Favre and Vick mentioned.

Gotta love a good Christian man following the teaching of the Lord . . . when I was hungry, you put me on a bus . . . when I was thirsty, you booked me a one way ticket on a plane . . . when I was a stranger, you treated me like cargo and shipped me off to make political gain.
Why is it OK for Biden to ship 70000 people around the country at the dead of night? What is your alls honest rationale for why DeSantis is evil but Biden is doing the lords work? Honestly curious if you have an argument or is it "Tan man bad" already?

BTW, I actually think Vick is better than Chapman. People who know Vick said he was a different person after prison. Rex is so damn judgmental and ugly that his silly stuff does not outweigh the stupid things he says.

SIL is pretty high up the pecking order at Amazon. When he was first hired he was amazed with AWS. Told me a few interesting things.
Here's another 'little' project they have going that a lot of people don't know about.....

Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-5.09.31-PM.png
Starlink knockoff? Bezos riding Musks boot heels?

Dad is home after surgery and doing great. Lucky for him he was damn near bald already so not much shaving was involved. Downside is he will have a wicked scar on the top of his head. Hopefully the surgery worked so we can go golfing on Thanksgiving this year
That’s great to hear. Wishing him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Gotta love a good Christian man following the teaching of the Lord . . . when I was hungry, you put me on a bus . . . when I was thirsty, you booked me a one way ticket on a plane . . . when I was a stranger, you treated me like cargo and shipped me off to make political gain.
Cool story. Now do Biden and the tens of thousands he had flown into cities all over the place in the cover of darkness in the middle of the night.

The funny thing about the fact check is the fact checkers do what they always do...they skipped right over the most absurd part. So they redefined heart beat, okay.

They still didn't address the part where she claimed an evil cabal of men created ultrasound machines to trick women into giving up control of their bodies.
That was the dumb part of her quote. Men controlling women's body. Only a lesbo would think that

Reactions: Lost In FL
A Trumper shot his wife and daughter last week in Michigan over politics. It hasn’t even been mentioned here. Y’all’s victim complex is unreal.
A democrat politician killed a journalist in Las vegas. We not doing the it's a dangerous time to tell the truth in America thing anymore? I mean he's no Jamal khasoggi. But this was on domestic soil.

I expect a full throated endorsement of the ONE reporter covering the border, as politico reported the Biden administration is furious with him...this is not who we are, democracy died a little.

I guess the guy that killed the teen can hope he was driving an SUV, they've apparently been known to go wild and kill civilians.

Are we doing the "actually I support the patriot act and war on terror if it's here" thing or nah?

Crooks like Beto and Abrams are and were never going to win anything. But their friends and themselves are getting filthy rich off of running for something every 4 years. The amount of dark money flowing into their campaigns and hiring all their buddies to run for some office is making them a lot of money.

It would be fine if they came up with a refrigerant that was compatible with R22 or Puron systems. But no, they ban it and people thusly have to spend thousands to replace their whole system, when a recharge or small repair would have gone the trick.

Crooks like Beto and Abrams are and were never going to win anything. But their friends and themselves are getting filthy rich off of running for something every 4 years. The amount of dark money flowing into their campaigns and hiring all their buddies to run for some office is making them a lot of money.
Amazing how the left keeps falling for these snake oil salesman...

When I was in hvac school they was phasing 22 out in 2005. I still have a r22 unit. I had a schrader valve replaced last year and the repairman had 22 on his truck. As far as I know ( unless you know somebody that stockpiled r22 units) you cannot get a 22 unit anymore. At one time they said when you went to 410 you had to replace line set. Now they can reuse the 22 line set. I think they just flush it.
Not what I was told, but then I’m guessing they were trying to sell me a new unit. That’s why I went to three different opinions and a family member who I’ll trust more to find the actual root of the problem.

Why would anyone listen to him one way or the other? I don't get worked up about anything he says bc he's not intelligent. And it's an indictment of anyone that does. If he couldn't jump high when he was young would anyone know who he is? No...he's uneducated and lived a life that hasn't exposed him to anything to offer insight on. That CNN or any news network add ppl like this, regardless of politics, shows you what their intent is.

That of course isn't to say an athlete can't be involved in politics, media, or any otyer endeavors...of course they can. But he doesn't have any knowledge on any particular subject other than basketball and what opiate addiction is, nor does he care about anyone in any particular place like KY or ppl of various background. . He has no care about others lived experiences nor does he care to understand...hence why he can never engage in discussions with ppl of Substance, he just blocks them and figures theyre wrong if it doesn't match his assumptions.

Simpleton world view, can't add nuance to any conversation and thinks everything is as simple as this or that, black and white, etc.

I mean after playing basketball, and his personal addiction issues, literally the only thing he was known for was making block/charge posts on Twitter. Not sure why one day ppl assumed he would add anything of value to conversations on any topic.

Why would anyone listen to him one way or the other? I don't get worked up about anything he says bc he's not intelligent. And it's an indictment of anyone that does. If he couldn't jump high when he was young would anyone know who he is? No...he's uneducated and lived a life that hasn't exposed him to anything to offer insight on. That CNN or any news network add ppl like this, regardless of politics, shows you what their intent is.

That of course isn't to say an athlete can't be involved in politics, media, or any otyer endeavors...of course they can. But he doesn't have any knowledge on any particular subject other than basketball and what opiate addiction is, nor does he care about anyone in any particular place like KY or ppl of various background. . He has no care about others lived experiences nor does he care to understand...hence why he can never engage in discussions with ppl of Substance, he just blocks them and figures theyre wrong if it doesn't match his assumptions.

Simpleton world view, can't add nuance to any conversation and thinks everything is as simple as this or that, black and white, etc.

I mean after playing basketball, and his personal addiction issues, literally the only thing he was known for was making block/charge posts on Twitter. Not sure why one day ppl assumed he would add anything of value to conversations on any topic.

Havent heard the story. Are you saying that he said that he killed them because of politics? And he admitted that on video? And then was released on 50K bond?
I saw the story. His daughter said he was a conspiracy theorist who was a Q follower. I saw no follow up on whether he admitted this was true or if it had anything to do with him murdering his wife.

Hershel Walker says hi.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
ADVERTISEMENT