How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0uphZrekwwg7.png

What's ironic is the "Inflation Reduction Act" appears to have very little do with inflation. It seems like it's just the "Green New Deal " with a different name. Surely Dems don't think the general public is so stupid that we won't/can't figure that out?
Actually not true. It has plenty to do with inflation...in the sense that it will skyrocket inflation even more.

Translation:
Inflation Reduction Act is Democrat speak for Make America Great Again and Mexico's Gonna Pay For It.

You absolute loon. Did the latter cost 789 billion?

And didn't mexico accept our remain in Mexico policy and put 28000 troops on the border to avoid Trump threatened tariffs?

The fact you taught children is absolutely frightening.

There is no way you were possibly able to leave your politics out of a classroom.

No. Way.

Do you understand the numbers you're talking about? Wyoming had 170,409 reported votes in that primary. Total. I personally know a not insignificant percentage of those votes. Cheney actually won two counties, despite only getting 49,316 votes, 29%. Albany, the one with Laramie in it and Teton, the one with Jackson Hole in it. As I've talked about in previous posts, the only two places with moderates/liberals in them. University of Wyoming college town and rich playground respectively. I literally know hundreds and if you count all acquaintances thousands of the around 100k total votes for Hageman we're talking about.
traitors.jpg

You absolute loon. Did the latter cost 789 billion?

And didn't mexico accept our remain in Mexico policy and put 28000 troops on the border to avoid Trump threatened tariffs?

The fact you taught children is absolutely frightening.

There is no way you were possibly able to leave your politics out of a classroom.

No. Way.
Biden pays for his programs with tax increases on billionaires and corporations that have skated on paying jack for years.
Why the hell would I discuss politics with goofy azz kids?? I was too damn busy every second just trying to teach, get thru the day and maintain discipline. You just don't get teachers. They aren't in the profession to get rich or indoctrinate children. Just because you think that way doesn't mean everyone else does.

Want to waste taxpayer dollars? Don’t protect the border or enforce the immigration laws. Thanks Joe.
Let em in, give them a temporary "work
card" that allows them to work and pay into social security/medicaid while making citizenship contingent on working and no serious legal/criminal issues for 5 years.
It's not complicated other than the powers that be like the current system of not having to pay them a living wage.

Biden pays for his programs with tax increases on billionaires and corporations that have skated on paying jack for years.
Why the hell would I discuss politics with goofy azz kids?? I was too damn busy every second just trying to teach, get thru the day and maintain discipline. You just don't get teachers. They aren't in the profession to get rich or indoctrinate children. Just because you think that way doesn't mean everyone else does.
So you taught school and you refer to the children in you classroom as "goofy azz kids?"

Why did you ever begin a career as a school teacher when you hold children is such disdain? You and teachers like you are the reason parents are sick of sending their children off to school. Your kind DOES indoctrinate and does not teach. Your own words show someone who has the feeling that school children are unworthy of your consideration or respect. And you were paid to do it. You should send every dime you made teaching school back to the state.

How old were you when you retired?

Biden loves democracy and hates watching Uber rich billionaires skate on their taxes.
Unless you are a Russian dictator or a billionaire.... I wouldn't be too worried about Ukraine or IRS agents.
This Pollyanna post is not real. Sambo is a conservative making fun of lemming Dems. Admittedly, it took me a while to figure this out. Nice job.

Let em in, give them a temporary "work
card" that allows them to work and pay into social security/medicaid while making citizenship contingent on working and no serious legal/criminal issues for 5 years.
It's not complicated other than the powers that be like the current system of not having to pay them a living wage.
Did your students ever teach you about the separation of powers and how laws are made and roles of the three branch government?

Basic Econ lesson for you, free of charge. Corporations don’t pay taxes. They pass that tax on to consumers via price increases on their products.

Basic Econ lesson for you, free of charge. Corporations don’t pay taxes. They pass that tax on to consumers via price increases on their products.
Yes and no. Once the item reaches a price point consumers refuse to go beyond... They will be forced to eat the cost and settle for 1 billion in profits instead of 5 billion in profits.
Amazon will be just fine... No need to lose sleep over them having to pay taxes like the rest of us working stiffs.

This Pollyanna post is not real. Sambo is a conservative making fun of lemming Dems. Admittedly, it took me a while to figure this out. Nice job.
Yes and no. I am a rare thing called a conservative Democrat.
I am pro cop, pro military AND pro public education.
I think we need much stricter laws, more prisons and more cops.
I am anti abortion but support exceptions like rape, incest, the mother's health.
I am for a smaller government that generally stays away from telling trans or gay people how to live their lives or who they can marry. But I do support bans on male to female trans sports. It's unfair to natural born females. Their right to be trans shouldn't trample on others rights to compete fairly in sports.
I am pro gun but also pro background checks, red flag laws and restrictions on who can get easy access to AR15s.
I'd vote for Mike Pence or Liz Cheney over Biden.
I have no place to go right now politically except as far from Trump as possible even if that means supporting a senile old man like Biden.

Yes and no. Once the item reaches a price point consumers refuse to go beyond... They will be forced to eat the cost and settle for 1 billion in profits instead of 5 billion in profits.
Amazon will be just fine... No need to lose sleep over them having to pay taxes like the rest of us working stiffs.
Once the product reaches a threshold, especially in a recession, people stop buying. Is that a good thing? Sambo, as a teacher in the public school system, did you ever create a job for someone else? Do you think the government can hire everyone? Is that the plan?

Biden loves democracy and hates watching Uber rich billionaires skate on their taxes.
Unless you are a Russian dictator or a billionaire.... I wouldn't be too worried about Ukraine or IRS agents.
Maybe the current administration should stop worrying about Ukraine, and start worrying about this country's problems. Why do they care more about another country's border than they do their own? You have fentanyl pouring in, but let's ignore it. Also, I guarantee you that the victims of the Eastern Kentucky flooding won't see a fraction of the money sent to Ukraine. I guess we need to pay for more photo ops with celebrities though.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT