POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IIRC the Japanese constitution does not allow for offensive forces. I believe that was an agreement coming out of WW2.

1 second search:

Under Article 9 of the 1947 constitution, which was written by Prime Minister Kijūrō Shidehara under the supervision of the SCAP,[17] Japan forever renounces war as an instrument for settling international disputes and declared that Japan will never again maintain "land, sea, or air forces or another war potential."[1] Later cabinets interpreted these provisions as not denying the nation the inherent right to self-defense and, with the encouragement of the United States, developed the JSDF step by step.

On 1 July 1954, the National Security Board was reorganized as the Defense Agency, and the National Security Force was reorganized afterwards as the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (de facto post-war Japanese Army), the Coastal Safety Force was reorganized as the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (de facto post-war Japanese Navy),[14][15] and the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (de facto post-war Japanese Air Force) was established as a new branch of JSDF. General Keizō Hayashi was appointed the first Chairman of Joint Staff Council—professional head of the three branches. The enabling legislation for this was the 1954 Self-Defense Forces Act [ja] (Act No. 165 of 1954).
I believe their defense only forces are like top 5 in the world though. They have the 4th most potent navy but they promise not to use it for offense so it's all good.

A woman showed a picture from a book in her 2nd graders library and was asked to leave the PTA meeting for showing obscene pictures. You'd like to think you couldn't make this up but people like James won't believe children are being targeted until he is personally doing the grooming.

I'm sure he already is, with his viewpoints. He supports gang rape.

You’re so far gone and can’t reason with anyone. You realize addressing a “severe mental health problem” as you said requires funding at the local, state and federal levels so we can try to help with all this? I know you won’t support it so just admit it and let’s move on. Just admit it’s a problem you don’t want to seriously deal with and you just want to deflect from gun control.
You're messaging with Qooks btw. Logic, pragmatism and critical thinking escapes them.

Ok so I brought this up after the Buffalo shooting just last week but it’s funny you guys embracing the social issue of mental health now.. of course you only say that to deflect from the gun problem but I’ll take what I can get. 100% agree there’s a mental health issue, now will you be cool with universal healthcare and access to mental health care for everyone? Or is that a bridge too far and you don’t truly care about the issue?

I'm all for addressing the escalating mental health crisis. It would end democrat power forever.

Of course before and all during lockdown, many people pointed out the irreparable mental and emotional damage levied on the nation. Noone cared. Even worse, at least some psych hospitals released patients due to covid concerns.

We are going to start calling school shootings mass late term abortion events. That should get more than thoughts and prayers from useless Republicans.

We are going to start calling school shootings mass late term abortion events. That should get more than thoughts and prayers from useless Republicans.
So you are willing to use the death of children to promote your political views? That's weird. George Floyd.... It's almost like your side likes the death of people to promote you politics that people would naturally oppose.

So you are willing to use the death of children to promote your political views? That's weird. George Floyd.... It's almost like your side likes the death of people to promote you politics that people would naturally oppose.
Life and death is what drives humans. Kids dying is the only time the GoP pretends to care. They just don't want to actually do anything. I think Biden should announce a national guard deployment. Post 2 at every single school until states and congress get off their fat useless asses. That's almost a full deployment of the Guard. Maybe having kids walk by troops every day will force the adults to quit being chuldren.

Last edited:
That $40Billion we just handed over to Ukraine that we know is littered with fraud and theft could have gone a long way in funding schools to have better security resources or to help fund the mental health issues facing this country.

FTiracrWIAIHR2j

You’re so far gone and can’t reason with anyone. You realize addressing a “severe mental health problem” as you said requires funding at the local, state and federal levels so we can try to help with all this? I know you won’t support it so just admit it and let’s move on. Just admit it’s a problem you don’t want to seriously deal with and you just want to deflect from gun control.

For a simple minded lefty, a solution “requires” government funding.

Respectfully, I dont completely agree. I dont like the idea of kids basically being in lockdown.

These punks shoot up schools ("gun free zones") bc they know no one can stop them.
I’m not saying the doors can’t open from the inside or that the kids can’t go outside. But to me, having doors wide open for anyone to walk in is crazy. The front door should be locked and they should be checking every person who tries to enter.

Didn’t say anything political. There’s nothing that will ever be done either way is my point. It’s awful and depressing that it’s just another day here. Should I just have sent thoughts and prayers to fix things?
You come to the political board to say somethibg that was not political when you said nothing would be done? Please. That is crap. And, you know it.

But, pray tell, what is the apolitical solution you would recommend?

Reactions: exemjr
I’m not saying the doors can’t open from the inside or that the kids can’t go outside. But to me, having doors wide open for anyone to walk in is crazy. The front door should be locked and they should be checking every person who tries to enter.
Even in our little town, a small community school where there have been no incidents at all, they do this. Only one door at the high school and one door at the middle school allows access to the school from the outside. There is also a two speaker that you have to use to identify yourself before you can be buzzed into a breezeway. Once in the breezeway you have to walk into view of the office and resource officer before you can then be buzzed into the actual school via the office. Once in the office, you can either enter the school or have your student paged to the office. I dont see why that is so difficult. Every door in the school can be opened from the inside, just cant get in from the outside once school starts.

Agree. Why is it so hard to have only one entrance during the school day and have trained individuals manning the front? It sucks but need metal detectors and even folks using wands checking students as they check in the morning. Bad guys always look for weaknesses and path of least resistance to make their moves. Add the extra security and although it will not stop a school shooting from ever happening again it will reduce them dramatically.

Ok so I brought this up after the Buffalo shooting just last week but it’s funny you guys embracing the social issue of mental health now.. of course you only say that to deflect from the gun problem but I’ll take what I can get. 100% agree there’s a mental health issue, now will you be cool with universal healthcare and access to mental health care for everyone? Or is that a bridge too far and you don’t truly care about the issue?
I am not for "Universal Health Care" as you wish it to be. Those are just gotcha words that you use to try and prove your point.

I am for breaking the healthcare monopoly and returning healthcare to a non profit type system that we used for decades before the pols accepted large sums of money to allow the insurance companies to take over. Open up the medical schools they closed and start to make doctors. Break pharma monopolies.

You see, government is behind the ills of healthcare, and you want me to allow the problem causer to cause more problems? If you libs spent half of your time trying to use current laws to fix problems, instead of bitching and trying to power grab so you could foist your F'ed up lib world view onto everyone, you could achieve feeding the poor, giving affordable healthcare, fixing the homeless. That is what you want....right?

Every single thing that currently ills this country can be reversed using laws that are currently on the books. You call the right monsters, qooks, assholes, for using tragedy to further their agenda, but you do the same exact thing. That makes you all of the above and a hypocrite to boot.

Agree. Why is it so hard to have only one entrance during the school day and have trained individuals manning the front? It sucks but need metal detectors and even folks using wands checking students as they check in the morning. Bad guys always look for weaknesses and path of least resistance to make their moves. Add the extra security and although it will not stop a school shooting from ever happening again it will reduce them dramatically.

Yeah, but then what platform will politicians have to run on? If they fix the problem, they can’t campaign on it anymore. Most of them don’t give a single flying phuck about kids.

Those on the far left don’t care if they’re aborted at 9 months and encourage mental illness and irreversible body damage at early ages if a kid picks up the wrong doll. The government wants these problems. They need these problems so they can pander, bitch and moan… and that’s why the simplest, most effective solution will never be implemented.

The Kerr's, Lebron's, and other "elitist" liberals can all kiss my ass. We are all horrified about this, and the fact that it has happened more than it should. But when you come out IMMEDIATELY and point a political finger across the aisle as if this was 100% the fault of Republican's, well, therein lies another problem altogether.

If the democratic leaders of NY/NYC, Chicago, Cali, SF, LA, Philly, etc......would show us how they're working to solve the problems that are taking place in their own backyard, then perhaps we would listen when they cry foul. Instead, they continue to lead with a pacifier and a stimulus check, and those that are suffering will continue to do so under their guidance.....much like our entire country is currently due to the incompetence in DC. IT's CULTURE!!!!....and their ilk is creating a plague that runs deep....much deeper than any gun law will resolve.

We have a good size chunk of this country that are ok with gay marriage; late term abortion, and abortion in general; indoctrinating our children with viewpoints that are horrific to the normal parent....yes, normal; pushing the LGBTQ stance; eliminating God from our schools and homes; allowing drug use to be legal on our streets; and viewing morality as evil.

We are on the verge of a riot from those that are fearful they will no longer be able to kill babies, yet they climb to the pinnacle with a megaphone when a tragedy like this one takes place.

The days of two kids, a dog, and a white picket fence being the American Dream are long gone. Our dream now is for liberalism to not create a hell we can't escape from.

What I really want to know is who the F are these kids talking to online?

The buffalo shooter had a massive online presence. He had "to do" lists posted up on discord as if he was giving someone steady progress updates. He was active on reddit. His twitch livestream had 24 people watching during his rampage. Who were they, and how did they know to tune in.

Who is the guy he refers to as "Sandman"? Evidently Sandman was feeding him info about tactics, guns, prison time, and how to film the shooting. Who is this guy?

The media is taking full advantage of the death of children so no on is talking about this new shooters online life, but some pics are already starting to surface. I am willing to bet he was talking to someone too.

so to address you lib idiots once more, there is no such thing as universal health care. that is a cute 3 word mouth garbage. there is only universal health taxes that will be mandated and taken from your check, the care part you will sit months for waiting for govt bureaucracy to decide where you fit in line. .

you don't believe transgenderism is a mental illness, so I call b.s. on you again.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a dealing with criminals and mentally ill problem. Problems created by liberals.
Spot on. Libs get away with slogans (partially bc they're usually not capable of deeper thought).

How do they define "universal health care"? What exactly does that mean?

Just like the term "fair share". Define fair share.

America is a failure of civil society. We make everyone rich economically, but totally fail our people. School shootings, massacres, riots, police violence, insurrection, pandemic, etc, etc, etc. Our government is full of lying imbeciles on the right and unrealistic idealists on the left and meanwhile the rest of us wonder what the hell we should do. There is literally no one to vote for worth a shit. If the next election is Donald ****ing Trump verses Joe Biden I will just quit voting. It's pointless.

Interesting when race matters and when it doesn’t. White guy? Race always matters. Not a white guy? Focus on the gun. So odd how that’s the playbook for every single leftist.

When it’s a Muslim or an illegal or a black person there’s this huge rush to bury it or concern of racial stigmatizing or a figurehead sending out a school or company wide email saying “We stand with our (Muslim, Undocumented, Black) community.” (Saw this firsthand when my university president sent out a ‘We stand with Muslims’ email after an Islamic terrorist killed one of our students in a shooting).

Nowhere was this more on display than when an Islamic terrorist shot up a gay nightclub. All of a sudden, the identity of the shooter didn’t matter. It was a focus on the gun.

Rinse and repeat this. Demonize whites. Run interference for everyone else.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I just cannot listen to biden for more than a few seconds. He is absolutely an idiot!
It has reached a point where it is not funny anymore. I find myself not wanting to make fun of a blooming idiot because he has no idea why he is president. Then reality hits and I get very upset. Upset at the fools in this country that actually voted for him.

He was installed for a reason but his mind is so fried he doesn't understand why. Meanwhile the world laughs at the USA and all Democrats understand is to send them more $$$$.

You only know the death rate of flu because of those "reported numbers". It is the same with every disease. Not everyone is tested and not all cases and deaths are ever know. People a lot ****ing smarter than you know how to take data and model out probabilities. The world is almost at a million cases now which is a pretty good sample size. The best guess at a standardize death rate atm based on the data is .7% - 1.5%. flu is less than .1%. Based only on confirmed cases the US is currently at 1.9%. I think when the dust settles it will end up hovering around 1% which is very deadly for an extremely contagious virus.
donkey-poxjpg.jpg

Interesting when race matters and when it doesn’t. White guy? Race always matters. Not a white guy? Focus on the gun. So odd how that’s the playbook for every single leftist.

When it’s a Muslim of an illegal or a black person there’s this huge rush to bury it or concern of racial stigmatizing or a figurehead sending out a school or company wide email saying “We stand with our (Muslim, Undocumented, Black) community.” (Saw this firsthand when my university president sent out a ‘We stand with Muslims’ email after an Islamic terrorist killed one of our students in a shooting).

Nowhere was this more on display than when an Islamic terrorist shot up a gay nightclub. All of a sudden, the identity of the shooter didn’t matter. It was a focus on the gun.

Rinse and repeat this. Demonize whites. Run interference for everyone else.
When I heard the "breaking news" and the gunman was not identified as a white person, I knew it was someone of "color". In this case the color is brown.

Oh well, they can't blame this one on MTG or Trump. But they will still try. The media is disappointed when the shooter is not white and seem more upset about that than the fact scores of people lay dead in the morgue. The media and their protected Democrat Party are evil to the core.

America is a failure of civil society. We make everyone rich economically, but totally fail our people. School shootings, massacres, riots, police violence, insurrection, pandemic, etc, etc, etc. Our government is full of lying imbeciles on the right and unrealistic idealists on the left and meanwhile the rest of us wonder what the hell we should do. There is literally no one to vote for worth a shit. If the next election is Donald ****ing Trump verses Joe Biden I will just quit voting. It's pointless.
100% couldn’t possibly agree more. Money is God here and the laws and rules are set up that way, common man be damned. Always lots of talk but nothing will ever be done. It’s sad but true. Both sides are absolutely useless. 10 years since 20 kids were murdered and America just moved on without doing anything other than telling the kids how to hide, basically telling them “good luck it’s on you to not get killed at school”. Yesterdays events won’t change anything either. We are probably heading towards giving kids Kevlar vests to wear at school everyday. That’ll be our bright solution

Reactions: Fact_Checker
I agree with everything you said but just want to touch on the trophy kids thing. Those kids didn’t give those trophies to themselves. That’s the boomers who couldn’t emotionally handle that their kid sucked at tee ball and started handing those out.
Not sure it was the boomers who took the everyone wins messaging to the extremes.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT