POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Joe Biden for winning again. And simply LMAO at all you MAGA morons for falling for Trumps and My Pillow Guys grifting. Trump actually got less votes this time haha. So much winning. Also follow the Maricopa County Twitter account where they’re laying out all the garbage from Cyber Ninjas and simply roasting them, it’s great! I’m wondering what else Trump can get you guys to fall for.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
17,322 duplicate votes.
This feels like a whole lot of nothing if I got to be brutally honest. I voted for Trump and was hoping all of this would show he won, but I've also worked in elections as a worker and we saw duplicate voting envelopes all the time. People are dumb and don't put their ballots in the envelopes all the time so they have to request another envelope (not a ballot, just the envelope to mail the ballot in). We usually have to have someone confirm their vote afterwards as well. Fulton County, GA is where a lot of things I think could have happened. They broke a lot of rules and chain of command as well.

Congrats to Joe Biden for winning again. And simply LMAO at all you MAGA morons for falling for Trumps and My Pillow Guys grifting. Trump actually got less votes this time haha. So much winning. Also follow the Maricopa County Twitter account where they’re laying out all the garbage from Cyber Ninjas and simply roasting them, it’s great! I’m wondering what else Trump can get you guys to fall for.
So the people who committed fraud are saying they didn’t commit fraud? Shocking!

This feels like a whole lot of nothing if I got to be brutally honest. I voted for Trump and was hoping all of this would show he won, but I've also worked in elections as a worker and we saw duplicate voting envelopes all the time. People are dumb and don't put their ballots in the envelopes all the time so they have to request another envelope (not a ballot, just the envelope to mail the ballot in). We usually have to have someone confirm their vote afterwards as well. Fulton County, GA is where a lot of things I think could have happened. They broke a lot of rules and chain of command as well.

unknown.png

This makes sense since I think he's referring to just envelopes. If I'm wrong then more than willing to admit it, but we didn't open up mail-in ballots until election day so if we found an envelope with no ballot, the person then would be contacted and given time to cure it. Same thing with signatures, if we found a ballot that we felt we couldn't match a signature, the person would then be contacted and would confirm the signature. They would send in another ballot, and forget to mail the ballot, it sounds very stupid but I promise you that it happens

Could you imagine being excited that Biden is still President? Stand up and be proud, fellas.

I was behind a car at a light the other, week?, that had a "Nope" sticker on the back window. The one with a silhouette of Trump's hair coif on top of the word nope. This was a new SUV with temp tags. The driver hated Trump so much, she put his likeness on her brand-new ride.

False

ADVERTISEMENT