POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A blanket statement like “the other side cheats, but mine doesn’t” is clearly being blinded by partisanship. I’m skeptical of what’s going on, but I’m not going to rush to say that Trump easily won, but the Democrats stole it. Maybe they did, and if these investigations turn anything up I’ll gladly join you in calling it out.
Name the last time the GOP did this.

Last time I'll waste my time with you, you don't give 2 shits and that's your right it means nothing to you.
Plus let’s be real, the elderly are the most vulnerable and they’re the majority of those in church. Makes sense maybe to not keep it open?

Biden is going to receive a larger share of the population than Reagan did. Numbers we haven't seen in generations. Projection atm is 33%, Reagan got 31%, Obama got just under 31%.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Your last sentence has got to be satire, right? Like, I am laughing nonetheless.

Did you read the article? I know trumpers are not keen to fact checking. It typically ruins the narrative they are trying to push.
So Politifact. (Look up who their biggest donors are” says it’s false because a polling official said, “ “oh he was just making it darker” and called the claim false. The dude looked around the room to make sure nobody was watching.

At the end of the day, Biden is going to be POTUS IMO. You can say the Democrats cheated, but it's going to be impossible to prove, even if they did.

What they DID do, was put together a damn good game plan; build a WAVE of mail-in balloting, hold those ballots until the Red vote was in, and then close up shop and erase those leads.

Chalk it up to a perfect storm. I don't think, in a conventional election, that Biden wins, but it is what it is.

Just be thankful that the Republicans gained in the house, and are going to keep control of the Senate, which will hopefully limit the damage that Slow Joe can do.

Agreed. The problem is, this is gonna go down as one of those "last events" before something big. It's the last punch before someone hits back.

I'm pretty happy with the red turnout.. even I was starting to believe the polls (wild, that if someone beats you with enough of a point, you eventually start to believe it). There was a growing counter-movement against PC culture, fake news, riots, etc.

And while we joke that this virus is going to magically go away.. I still think it's just that, a joke. We're going to have to go through a while winter of this, not just the tail end. Biden and company are facing an uphill battle for re-election already.

We just have to figure out who to run..

Will there be protests and violence?

There could very well be mass destruction in college campuses in liberal states and government buildings in population centers as well as media outlet property and I think it would be hilarious if it does

I also don’t want to hear how classless everyone is if they aren’t sorry that a few democrats die in the process because for the left and BLM it was an acceptable step

Reactions: CastleRubric
At the end of the day, Biden is going to be POTUS IMO. You can say the Democrats cheated, but it's going to be impossible to prove, even if they did.

What they DID do, was put together a damn good game plan; build a WAVE of mail-in balloting, hold those ballots until the Red vote was in, and then close up shop and erase those leads.

Chalk it up to a perfect storm. I don't think, in a conventional election, that Biden wins, but it is what it is.

Just be thankful that the Republicans gained in the house, and are going to keep control of the Senate, which will hopefully limit the damage that Slow Joe can do.
The elstablishment GOP is on the take too. After all the bs that has went on the last few years, if you think they are the wedge that will halt what the Chicom Dems want for this country, no offense, but you are delusional

There were more than one so what might of happened to the rest. Sorry but this election just doesn’t pass the smell test.
I get what you’re saying but until there’s real proof of any type of voter fraud or illegitimate votes it just isn’t making a whole lot of sense to point to that as the reason the president is on track to lose states he had a lead in

Ok, but ask a Democrat and they’ll say the opposite. My point is, both sides are blinded by partisanship.
In 2016 the Democrats said Russia caused Trumps election. The media ate it up and pushed that narrative, the outgoing admin then intentionally wounded the incoming admin by pushing it as well. It damaged Trump for 3 years.
This isn’t anywhere on that same plane. We just voted ina way we’ve never done before with a 6 month notice.
We all knew it would be a cluster, I’m sure you did too, with little oversight and it is just that.

This is incredibly poor analysis. It’s looking like Biden is going to win, so you’re right there. However, the other races were a disaster for the democrats. They didn’t flip the power in the Senate. If they can’t flip the Senate from a dying party what does that make them?

The Democrats spent how many millions of dollars to oust Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham? McConnell’s victory was called in like an hour. Talk about a waste of god only knows how many millions. They could’ve put that money towards a race they had a chance, but that’d have been to smart of an idea for the Democratic Party.
Pubs need both GA Senate races on Jan. 6 to keep Dims from having House/Senate/Prez sweep.

Bill Maher mentioned this months ago too. I’m sure this will be the next step they’ll try.

Oh my would that be glorious if the left thought they stole the election and the Republican states stopped their fraud dead in its tracks.

This is a goddam WWE side show. Trump is in a sleeper hold. I want the one, two count with his dead arm, then on the third drop he catches his arm, regains consciousness and beats the shit out of his cheating opponent.

Biden is going to receive a larger share of the population than Reagan did. Numbers we haven't seen in generations. Projection atm is 33%, Reagan got 31%, Obama got just under 31%.
Virtually no one voted for Biden. If you had a brain the size of a walnut you'd at least know that. People voted FOR Trump or AGAINST Trump. The "against" vote came after the most concentrated four-year character assault by the media and the opposition party in American history. The anti-Trump vote was a product of fear. A Global Pandemic that started in Asia and that no country in Europe or elsewhere has been able to stop any better than the US was the critical factor.

I have a lot of friends who voted against Trump. Virtually all of them with a shred of integrity admit they did so despite the fact that Biden is seriously cognitive-compromised, is a career hack politician of little distinction, has a weird, creepy affinity for inappropriate touching of children and women and portrays a silly vanity with plastic surgery and hair transplants that have made him look like a Chinese fungus. They were just persuaded by the media that Trump was dangerous and fatigued by Covid.

Barring a total failure in the nominating process, Republicans will swamp Kamala Harris in four years, and take back both houses of Congress. With every possible thing against the head of the ticket, the GOP still reached a virtual tie, and without Trump to unite the two totally disparate wings of the Democratic party -- labor moderate and activist progressives -- most of the former group will side with Republicans against a left-wing Californian.

Enjoy four years of an addled miscreant thwarted every day by the Republican Senate, and probably a GOP House after mid-terms.

This is where it was shown to be corrected. https://t.co/wLgF2z37E4

100% is still 100%. And that still doesn't look good. A box, or whatever, that contained 15,000 Biden votes? They didn't say that his numbers just jumped up 15,000.. that could be legitimately from anywhere. No, they said that those 15k votes were 100% for Biden. Now, maybe it wasn't worded well because it's a quick NYT write-up.

But that doesn't make me feel any better. People aren't concerned about the number, so much that an entire box (shipment, package whatever it is) is 15k for Biden and not a single one for Trump.

EDIT: Unless, are these being boxed up and organizaed? Like is there a corner of Trump ballot boxes and a corner for Biden? That's the only way this makes sense.

Reactions: ManitouDan
If I'm Trump, I fight this thing t the end. Go down swinging. Walk away a folk hero to the right who was cheated out of office.

Then take my money and back OAN and get them on cable. Take Fox down. I advertise for OAN as Fox let you down in 2020, we'll back your beliefs.

They would take Fox's ratings with Trump backing them very quickly. Then they could poach the true conservatives like Hannity and Tucker.
He should also help jump start a social media platform to rival Twitter.

100% is still 100%. And that still doesn't look good. A box, or whatever, that contained 15,000 Biden votes? They didn't say that his numbers just jumped up 15,000.. that could be legitimately from anywhere. No, they said that those 15k votes were 100% for Biden. Now, maybe it wasn't worded well because it's a quick NYT write-up.

But that doesn't make me feel any better. People aren't concerned about the number, so much that an entire box (shipment, package whatever it is) is 15k for Biden and not a single one for Trump.

EDIT: Unless, are these being boxed up and organizaed? Like is there a corner of Trump ballot boxes and a corner for Biden? That's the only way this makes sense.
Yeah I don’t know either and I feel like they probably just wrote that up quick to clear up the typo because it was a big one but it could be that they’re organized. It’s confusing to me how it could be 100% as well

My prediction

These polling centers locking everyone out finishes their counts.

FOX announces Biden winner of Nevada/etc (and the POTUS).

GOP lawyers and DOJ gain access find the ballots that need to be audited have all gone “missing” or “destroyed.”

Hilarys emails part 2.

Could legit see Philly center submitting totals for Biden and then going up in flames somehow. This shit is like a movie.

Yeah I don’t know either and I feel like they probably just wrote that up quick to clear up the typo because it was a big one but it could be that they’re organized. It’s confusing to me how it could be 100% as well

And if that's the case, that these boxes are organized to separate Trump and Biden.. then that might explain it.

.. but for the future.. why the hell are we having people separate by hand? Why is anyone looking at my ballot in 2020?

We really need to fix our election infrastructure. Technology isn't perfect, but it's becoming increasingly harder and harder to not leave a "paper trail". Chances are whatever any of you do on a work computer, I have the means to find out what it was. And what about me, you ask? My actions on a computer, even opening a file, can be audited as well.

We're well past having people do this, and then having other people cover up what those people are doing with boarded windows.

Reactions: abasketballnerd
ADVERTISEMENT