• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RedWaveOfJustice.jpg

GP, Thanks

FoxNews said Ghouliani tried to shop the Hunter story to them first and he wouldn't let them vet any of the info so they told him to **** off. The journalist that wrote the NYP article refused to put his name on it. They found some new hire to sign their name onit. Yea, that hit job will go real far.

Unfortunately this was the image that is left with the public. I have no idea about the intent or what they were thinking but the image sucks. Some say Stoops did not think he could recruit if he did not show support. I don't know.

enhance
I don't follow other teams, but I don't recall seeing other coaches doing this. I imagine a few did, but don't who it would be. Haven't seen up here where the Ohio State coach(es) did it.

Unfortunately this was the image that is left with the public. I have no idea about the intent or what they were thinking but the image sucks. Some say Stoops did not think he could recruit if he did not show support. I don't know.

enhance

There’s a BLM banner still hanging in the Joe Craft center on the men’s court. The coaches are still as down with the BLM as they were from day one.

FoxNews said Ghouliani tried to shop the Hunter story to them first and he wouldn't let them vet any of the info so they told him to **** off. The journalist that wrote the NYP article refused to put his name on it. They found some new hire to sign their name onit. Yea, that hit job will go real far.

Note not even the Biden campaign has denied the authenticity of the information, but platinum is.

Goddam lunatics, I swear.

CO +8, WI +3, Hickenlooper +9, Cunningham +3, Kelly +11, AZ +4, PA +5, 30% of votes already cast now. Trump train derailed and flying down a cliff.

enhance
Idiotic idea if that is what he thought. Most players choose a school for the coach and tv exposure hoping to make the NFL. I bet not a single potential recruit asks the coach if he supports BLM.

You should...Only news I watch..They are not one-sided, but truthful

I pay 69.99 for fiber to the house 500/500 used to have Sling but I cut it ALL. I can watch what I want. Sick of paying for commercials. Have cell phone back up hot spots. I can stream anything I want from my computer to my TV. (I'm good)

I have roku and Klaud TV. OANN and Newmax are on this. Also Blaze and others. Pretty much covers conservative news and THE TRUTH

It is live feed. They have a repeat channel if you miss it. It is called OANEncore
Don’t you pay for klowd tv?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I pay 69.99 for fiber to the house 500/500 used to have Sling but I cut it ALL. I can watch what I want. Sick of paying for commercials. Have cell phone back up hot spots. I can stream anything I want from my computer to my TV. (I'm good)
What are you using to stream? I tried the trial on sling and it was awful. I have 200 MPs and 4K tv.

Reactions: BBUK
It may just be the OAN encore channel
When I first looked for OAN on one of our Amazon Fires I was excited about it and started watching. After awhile something just seemed off. It was the OAN Encore. Haven't watched enough of it to know what the dates of the shows are. Could be a rerun of yesterdays shows...or 2 days ago...don't know.
I've watched some of NewsMax...which is free (on Fire...haven't checked Roku). They've got a couple guys on at night who are pretty good. One is the son (think last name is King) of the former NYPD commish.

What are you using to stream? I tried the trial on sling and it was awful. I have 200 MPs and 4K tv.

I have two each of chromecast and roku sticks. (One on my computer monitor. (Have a 40" computer monitor and another 27" monitor.) for split screens....

If John Wayne is on I use the 40" screen... 😉

Edit: I like SlingTV, had the DVR option for $5.00 extra a month BUT, I found my self DVRing John Wayne movies and older movies of which I have most of already. I had it for a total of $45.00 a month but cut that junk. I NEVER watched it. My youngest daughter kept her certain series recorded but we got that by going direct to the channel.

Last edited:
A small little place called Royal Oaks, right on the boarder line of Monterey and Santa Cruz County.

Its not the most dense area around. It's mostly "farm style" homes that have 3-5 acres and got the beach on one side and agricultural fields on the other. So it's a pretty isolated little place.

Only AT&T DSL and no cell phone service at my place haha. But if you basically head 5 miles in any direction from my place, you can get fiber internet and all that.
wait a minute. you are either in or very close to Silicon Valley itself - the mecca of tech and innovation in the 21st century - and you're forced to endure dial-up speeds?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Dude, you need to stop. You're embarrassing yourself, or maybe you are just a dumb a$$? If you think Cal and Stoops sat down and said "they loot, they burn but Im with them" you're just an idiot. They supported the idea without knowing what they were getting into. Any 3rd grader can look at the situation and deduce that, so I guess you're in 2nd grade and can't. Take the last word, you're a fake outrage and II don't have time for morons.
Wait, what??? Your argument is that Cal and Stoops are too ignorant or too lazy to research the topic themselves and find information that a third grader could look up on google in about fifteen seconds? AND that NOBODY told them after the fact?

Now who's the moron?

All of our lives we’ve watched politicians give politically correct answers while we yell at the tv to just tell the truth. Trump finally gives us the guy that tells it like it is and it’s a big part of the reason he is appealing to voters. We see someone more like us than them, not afraid to scorch some ass that needs it. I’m sick of politicians and media, it’s time somebody started dishing out some ass whippings to those bad characters.

Conversely that turns off those that confuse political correctness as being humble, which it is not. It’s a self serving maneuver deployed so they might get the same benefit for their crimes down the road. There’s nothing noble, honorable, humble or admirable about it. Everybody gets a trophy is temporarily suspended.

Lol, nice try. The DNI the authentication of Hunter's emails.

wait a minute. you are either in or very close to Silicon Valley itself - the mecca of tech and innovation in the 21st century - and you're forced to endure dial-up speeds?
California is a pretty spread out place. It used to take me 45 minutes to get to work (San Jose) in the morning when I beat the traffic. Hell are you gotta do is go 15 miles south of San Jose and you get a ton of ranch homes that have 20+ acres and lots of the ones up in the hills that aren't near the fancy rich wineries have the same crap internet as I do.

If you dont live in a super dense area around here, most likely youre looking at very crappy internet. And you dont got to go too far to go from downtown San Jose to find yourself in spread-out farm country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT