POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First CNN, now Vox. It isn't looking too promising for sleepy Joe.

He's old, white, and rich so according to them that alone should have been a non starter. I think however the real reason at this point old white conservative men are hated is because if these bigots and racist included all whites (eventually will after the fact) they would never win another election for some time to come.

Honestly, I think not. I also can't recall hearing anything other than leftist media and opinion pieces discussing possible cuts.

It's a hell of an issue to tackle. Out of control spending on a bunch of other useless shit has made it difficult to balance things we actually need.

The best way to make SS solvent is to have a robust economy with millions more on the payroll paying SS taxes. Trump is doing a pretty damn good job.

That only works if we stop wasting money, and nobody in Washington has that in their top 50 list of things to accomplish.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
The best way to make SS solvent is to have a robust economy with millions more on the payroll paying SS taxes. Trump is doing a pretty damn good job.
There aren't enough people not working between 18 & 65 to accomplish that. Issue is they payout way more person than same person contributes over their working life even with reasonable interest; i.e., it truly is a Ponzi scheme. Have to cut benefits or raise tax rates or put each person's contribution in their own separate pot & pay only that back.

Obama just can’t stop meddling in elections. Domestic or international. I wonder if he is wiretapping Trudeau’s opponents and trying to entrap them while colluding with the intelligence agencies of other foreign nations.

Has nothing on dank Facebook memes though. Everyone knows that’s when meddling gets serious.

Reactions: screwduke1
hahahahaha. Dick.
giphy.gif

Reactions: augustaky1
That only works if we stop wasting money, and nobody in Washington has that in their top 50 list of things to accomplish.

I think Rand Paul does. I really wouldnt mind if Trump started listening to Paul when it comes to spending. Paul seems to be the only politician that I hear constantly bring up how we need to slow our spending now.

Whether she intended it or not, this is admission of guilt.

IT really doesn’t matter what warren or any dem says. Trumps said it all. The election will be about policy and direction of the country. If an Uber liberal like warren is nominated the Dems probably lose. If they can find a moderate they will win. It’s that simple especially if that person is well known but an outsider.

IT really doesn’t matter what warren or any dem says. Trumps said it all. The election will be about policy and direction of the country. If an Uber liberal like warren is nominated the Dems probably lose. If they can find a moderate they will win. It’s that simple especially if that person is well known but an outsider.

Trump is running and implementing moderate Democrat policies. It's why all the Dem candidates have gone so far left.

Trump is more than likely going to win, unless something unforeseen happens. The difference in a far left or moderate democrat is whether it's a landslide or similar victory as in 2016 IMO.

I think Rand Paul does. I really wouldnt mind if Trump started listening to Paul when it comes to spending. Paul seems to be the only politician that I hear constantly bring up how we need to slow our spending now.
Yeah and people won't vote for him because they don't like his hair. Government sucks but the people are just as much to blame because of how they vote.

Yeah and people won't vote for him because they don't like his hair. Government sucks but the people are just as much to blame because of how they vote.

Ya he was the only guy that I was wiling to vote for last election. Im registered in Cali but was living in Denver during last election and Paul would've been the only guy I would've went through the effort to get an absentee ballot for if he made it to the general election.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Trump is running and implementing moderate Democrat policies. It's why all the Dem candidates have gone so far left.

Trump is more than likely going to win, unless something unforeseen happens. The difference in a far left or moderate democrat is whether it's a landslide or similar victory as in 2016 IMO.

That is nearly Horse Hockey. The President Trump agenda has been conservative everywhere EXCEPT spending. (That is why all the so called conservative "pundits" hate President Trump. What they talked about for decades, he has done. (Drugs, taxes, VA choice, abortion, The capital of Jerusalem, right to try, REAL Conservative Judges, yadda, yadda, yadda.) I expect if he wins reelection he will go for broke on that too. I just hope he gets a fighting chance and wins back the house and keeps his senate majority at least where it is at now. (You can't trust RINO's.) You can't also do it all in one term. My big concern is I don't think VP Pence can keep it going. This country needs sixteen YEARS of this to get back on track.

All of the above with the Dems and Media lying. stealing, cheating, and conniving to trip him up.

You’re right and some of his policies are far left. Especially his foreign policy and spending. It’s disappointing and mind boggling that the rep party has signed on to a lot of what trump is doing. I don’t think character will be an issue it will be policy driven. I agree he wins if the Dems don’t find a moderate candidate wo dementia. I haven’t seen a democratic debate but from what I’ve read they are a group of looney toons. I still think their nominee has yet to join the race. I don’t think it’s hillary. She wouldn’t win the primary but I think they may go hard to recruit al gore which is absolutely terrifying prospect

You’re right and some of his policies are far left. Especially his foreign policy and spending. It’s disappointing and mind boggling that the rep party has signed on to a lot of what trump is doing. I don’t think character will be an issue it will be policy driven. I agree he wins if the Dems don’t find a moderate candidate wo dementia. I haven’t seen a democratic debate but from what I’ve read they are a group of looney toons. I still think their nominee has yet to join the race. I don’t think it’s hillary. She wouldn’t win the primary but I think they may go hard to recruit al gore which is absolutely terrifying prospect

He is not correct, it sounds good but it is not correct.

Ya he was the only guy that I was wiling to vote for last election. Im registered in Cali but was living in Denver during last election and Paul would've been the only guy I would've went through the effort to get an absentee ballot for if he made it to the general election.
He was my choice too.

Reactions: duke4life831

They aren’t beating Trump unless he beats himself.

That is nearly Horse Hockey. The President Trump agenda has been conservative everywhere EXCEPT spending. (That is why all the so called conservative "pundits" hate President Trump. What they talked about for decades, he has done. (Drugs, taxes, VA choice, abortion, The capital of Jerusalem, right to try, REAL Conservative Judges, yadda, yadda, yadda.) I expect if he wins reelection he will go for broke on that too. I just hope he gets a fighting chance and wins back the house and keeps his senate majority at least where it is at now. (You can't trust RINO's.) You can't also do it all in one term. My big concern is I don't think VP Pence can keep it going. This country needs sixteen YEARS of this to get back on track.

All of the above with the Dems and Media lying. stealing, cheating, and conniving to trip him up.

You’ve simply forgot what a moderate Democrat looks like.
Democrats weren’t always batshit crazy, speaking on the national level. The party has been run by the West coast and New York area for the last 10-20 years.

For the Rogan fans out there, I would recommend Ari Shaffir's podcast. It feels like the Rogan of 7 years ago. He just released a giddy episode with Milos talking about the art of trolling, and had his annual state of the union with Dave Smith. Good weird stuff.

You’ve simply forgot what a moderate Democrat looks like.
Democrats weren’t always batshit crazy, speaking on the national level. The party has been run by the West coast and New York area for the last 10-20 years.

Oh no doubt President Trump is moderate but he is doing conservative things by the bunches the scabs like Kristol and Jeb Bush and that ilk talked about doing for decades. (At least Krystol or however you spell his snake name.) All they were was talk. Trump does and does and does. Cutting that money laundering planned Parenthood.....how long did they ALL talk about that? Conservatives should be ashamed but the SWAMP has no shame. (Notice I didn't mention that chicken Schmidt Romney)

Oh, I remember democrats well. JFK would be a Republican now. Zell Miller I would have voted for....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT