POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This time last year Trump was still claiming the payments never happened. Now they are just "simple private transactions". His story changes to fit whatever he think his base wants to hear.
It’s simple his plan is to not sell out the United States to globalism that’s all he has to not do

47687931_2282710085280227_3808979097778913280_n.jpg
Somebody should buy her a dictionary.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
More bullshit propaganda...Notice all the happy people pics of the 27 "most freedom" countries, then look at the pic for the U.S.

Countries in the world with the most freedom - Business ...

Haha, here's the rationale

Here's Freedom House's rationale for the drop in rankings: "The United States' political rights rating declined from 1 to 2 due to growing evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 elections, violations of basic ethical standards by the new administration, and a reduction in government transparency."

Haha, here's the rationale

Here's Freedom House's rationale for the drop in rankings: "The United States' political rights rating declined from 1 to 2 due to growing evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 elections, violations of basic ethical standards by the new administration, and a reduction in government transparency."
"... growing evidence..."?

How about ANY evidence? Just show us ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE or STFU.

I won't even bother discussing the rest of the lies in that quote.

Looks like Kavanaugh is a Roberts clone, just as feared by many (myself included). SCOTUS just rebuffed an attempt to hear a case against Planned Parenthood funding. Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas all voted to hear it.

This time last year Trump was still claiming the payments never happened. Now they are just "simple private transactions". His story changes to fit whatever he think his base wants to hear.
Don’t confuse the Trump base with consistency, logic, or facts. They believe the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels and $150,000 payment to Karen McDougal are both somehow Obama and Clinton’s fault. That is there modus operandi, when something doesn’t fit within their current universe, to pass the blame and pay it backwards.

Don’t confuse the Trump base with consistency, logic, or facts. They believe the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels and $150,000 payment to Karen McDougal are both somehow Obama and Clinton’s fault. That is there modus operandi, when something doesn’t fit within their current universe, to pass the blame and pay it backwards.

47686043_1863616157094943_7794410570362388480_n.jpg

I said it once and I'll say it again. These payments were public knowledge during the campaign and the voters didn't give two shits about it. Everybody with a working brain knew what kind of person Trump was and didn't give a shit how he handled his personal affairs or how blunt he was in his tweets and comments. No they aren't Obama or Clinton's fault at all, but they pale in comparison to the corruption and lies those two played on the American people but get swept under the rug, by the DOJ and FBI so they can bring down Trump over some non-disclosure agreements to a couple of skanks. accusations that are hardly a threat to our republic.

Kavanaugh refused to rule against Planned Parenthood. Maybe TRump didn't get his money's worth?
Couple things. A. I thought libs told me he was going to kick down the door and overrule roe v wade. So can you admit it was a political stunt?

B. Not taking a case isnt the same with ruling or aiding. The supreme court gets 1000s of cases sent to them..they dont take all of them. Also..they rule on law..not feelings. Something libs cant handle.

Looks like Kavanaugh is a Roberts clone, just as feared by many (myself included). SCOTUS just rebuffed an attempt to hear a case against Planned Parenthood funding. Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas all voted to hear it.

Another GOP whiff maybe? The dem appointees always seem to fall lockstep with the liberal side of cases while GOP appointees seem to be a coin toss. John Paul Stevens was pretty liberal, while Kennedy was always a “swing vote.”

Roberts seems to have taken over that swing vote role. If Kavanaugh doesn’t always side with Thomas and Alito, he’s gonna piss off a lot of the folks who went to bat for him.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Reactions: FusterCluck
What a stupid post. You can't be serious. The payments aren't even illegal.

Funny how you idiots went from Russian collusion to NDAs (which aren't even illegal). What happened to Russia? Finally realized it was bullshit?

Couple things. A. I thought libs told me he was going to kick down the door and overrule roe v wade. So can you admit it was a political stunt?

B. Not taking a case isnt the same with ruling or aiding. The supreme court gets 1000s of cases sent to them..they dont take all of them. Also..they rule on law..not feelings. Something libs cant handle.

I say this all the time - if you're voting the way you do simply because of the perceived "major" issue for each side - Roe for the left, 2A for the right, look deeper. Abortion is always going to be legal and guns aren't going anywhere. You're much better served voting on items like education, infrastructure, immigration, healthcare, etc.

If Hilary Clinton had just appointed two SCOTUS Justices, the average American's right to own a gun would absolutely be in jeopardy. Look at the 9th Circuit. They don't give one single solitary shit about the law. Imagine if there were no checks on their unhinged lunacy, but rather, an additional layer of unhinged lunacy.

If Hilary Clinton had just appointed two SCOTUS Justices, the average American's right to own a gun would absolutely be in jeopardy. Look at the 9th Circuit. They don't give one single solitary shit about the law. Imagine if there were no checks on their unhinged lunacy, but rather, an additional layer of unhinged lunacy.

I disagree. We will never know the answer to this 100% because when you and I are both long gone, neither Roe nor the 2A will have undergone any material changes.

^ it's all the same. You're much better talking about Canadian politics bc you clearly don't understand ours.

Can you unpack this? I'd like to see how abortion and infrastructure or the 2A and healthcare are "the same." I'm genuinely interested.

Nadler is a fool! I saw him on TV claiming that the hush money helped Trump to fraudulently win. That is just stupid because both the Stormy Daniels and McDougal stories were already out come election day. So how exactly did it help him win? Voters went to the polls aware of both stories and we voted for him anyway.
And with that asshole and shit stain in charge we can forget about the FBI, DOJ, etc ever paying for their crimes. Republicans screwed up badly by not getting stuff done while they had the power. Did they ever consider talking to any of the FISA judges?

Last edited:
I just saw a headline that Macron urges private companies to give their employees bonuses. They're gonna put that idiot's head on a stick.

I'll take this as you saying "I lack the intellectual capacity to even fabricate an argument to defend my ridiculous position."

I'm shocked, I tell ya.
:rolleyes:He is imploying the tactic of don’t say anything let them make a fool of them self imo

Last edited:
The Apostle's Creed is not a prayer. It's a...creed.

You could at least try not to be as stupid as your other accounts. Make it interesting, at least.

Sweet technicality, bro! Trump is a fraud and it's becoming more apparent to his base every day.

Oh and I wish I still had my original account, but apparently my DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT was too much for the snowflake mods to handle. Then the PJ Washington thing went down and they banned my other account. Whatever.

But face it, bro. You want me in this thread. You need me in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT