POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ouch, Trump taken down with is own words.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled late Friday that the Trump administration cannot enforce President Trump's November executive order restricting asylum applications to migrants who enter the U.S. legally.

The 2-1 decision held the order violates current U.S. law and illegitimately seeks to circumvent Congress. "Just as we may not, as we are often reminded, 'legislate from the bench,' neither may the executive legislate from the Oval Office," wrote Judge Jay Bybee for the majority. Bybee was appointed by former President George W. Bush.

Scotus will of course overturn their embarrassing circuit.

Imagine being wrong nearly 100% of the time. That's the 9th circuit

Oh hold tight, snowflake. I'm just getting started.

And if any of those sentences seemed "incoherent" to you...then yep, LMAO...you're one of those dumb bumpkins who thinks Trump is a "very stable genius." Sad!!

You were doing so well and then you tried to be funny. I am sure when you are sitting with your friends in the cafeteria tomorrow at school you will brag about how cool you tried to be on the MB with the grown ups. Maybe they teach this in school but when you are behind stop typing - or just use a new screen name again for the 11th time [roll]

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled late Friday that the Trump administration cannot enforce President Trump's November executive order restricting asylum applications to migrants who enter the U.S. legally.

The 2-1 decision held the order violates current U.S. law and illegitimately seeks to circumvent Congress. "Just as we may not, as we are often reminded, 'legislate from the bench,' neither may the executive legislate from the Oval Office," wrote Judge Jay Bybee for the majority. Bybee was appointed by former President George W. Bush.

Quoting the 9th circuit is a complete joke. Well, at least until Trump turns that court to the right like he is with every other court. The best part of the next 2 years will be judges getting approved over and over and over.

On the other hand, since we already know Macron is a snowflake bitch, let's not forget the French people. They voted for all the government benefits they prosper from, and now that someone has to pay for them, they are upset.

This is a gauge of future dem leadership in this country. Let them have their way and America will end up just like France. This is much better than a computer simulation. This is empirical evidence that robin hood economics will destroy a society. Quickly.

Macron was the globalist candidate vs a French nationalist and the French people chose globalism.

Except they're wrong... again. Legislating from the bench as a judge is a big no no. The president having the power to decide who enters into the country is a power granted to him by the Constitution. It's why the travel ban was upheld by Scotus.

It has nothing to with legislating from the Oval Office and everything to do with the president's supreme unfettered powers to enforce national security and protect the country.

"Hold my Diet Coke...." - Donald John Trump

Easily the dumbest president that will ever sit in the Oval Office. I don't know how he fooled so many of you into thinking that he's some "master negotiator" who "loves the Bible" and "is, you know, like, a very smart person."

Y'all watch too much damn TV.

This thread isn't filled with conservatives, or even far-far-far-right leaners. It's filled with people who actually think Donald Trump - reality TV star and phony "self-made billionaire" blowhard - is *infallible* and every single criticism of his dimwitted, freewheeling style of "leadership" is "FAKE NEWS."

Simpletons, bro. A bunch of damn simpletons in this thread. LMAO!!!

But really, Melania Trump is the most worthless FLOTUS of all time, and the "Be Best" anti-bullying "campaign" is the most tone-deaf platform that she could have possibly chosen. We know she hates her husband and wishes he never became president, but damn, lady. At least think of the optics of being all "anti-bully" when Trump is thumbing out childlike name-calling tweets every single day. What a pathetic couple. Jesus.

Anyway...GOOD MORNING, MY BROS!!! Don't take yesterday's loss too hard. We've been awful to watch all season. I watched like 10 minutes of that shitty first half and then went to lunch. Apparently it had an exciting ending?

PJ Washington - man, scholar, hero. Sorry, Willy.

47681984_2090659001246748_3039683857302421504_n.jpg

You were doing so well and then you tried to be funny. I am sure when you are sitting with your friends in the cafeteria tomorrow at school you will brag about how cool you tried to be on the MB with the grown ups. Maybe they teach this in school but when you are behind stop typing - or just use a new screen name again for the 11th time [roll]

You need to learn about the real world, bro. You're living in a fantasyland. This place is my ant farm - I get a glimpse at how the lunatic fringe thinks, and it is fascinating.

PJ Washington owned guys like you and you still have to cheer for him. Hahaha how does that feel?

Our team is terrible to watch this year, but I'm gonna make a trip to Rupp to catch an SEC game. I'll be the one sitting, with my hat on, during the national anthem. Come say hi and I'll buy you an ice cream cone.

Don't be so dense, my bro. Apart from the lazy, nonsensical title of "Be Best" (WTF!?!)...you can't say shit about cyber-bullying when your husband uses Twitter every day to slander his, uh, adversaries. He's the definition of a cyber-bully.

Or is she going to these schools or wherever to tell kids to *not* act like the POTUS? Now that would be something.

Anyway, Melania is an airhead who adds absolutely nothing to this nation. A worthless immigrant who got her citizenship expedited because her husband's dad has a shitload of money. And didn't her parents get to move here too? "Chain migration?" Fix the damn laws, indeed.

Don't be so dense, my bro. Apart from the lazy, nonsensical title of "Be Best" (WTF!?!)...you can't say shit about cyber-bullying when your husband uses Twitter every day to slander his, uh, adversaries. He's the definition of a cyber-bully.

Or is she going to these schools or wherever to tell kids to *not* act like the POTUS? Now that would be something.

Anyway, Melania is an airhead who adds absolutely nothing to this nation. A worthless immigrant who got her citizenship expedited because her husband's dad has a shitload of money. And didn't her parents get to move here too? "Chain migration?" Fix the damn laws, indeed.

You are our personal Orcasio-Cortez. Thanks, bro.

Translation: "Even though Melania immigrated legally and is a fashion trend-setter, I can't stand her. Meanwhile, we will import our voting block from south of the border, one way or another."

Game. Set. Match.

"Hold my Diet Coke...." - Donald John Trump

Easily the dumbest president that will ever sit in the Oval Office. I don't know how he fooled so many of you into thinking that he's some "master negotiator" who "loves the Bible" and "is, you know, like, a very smart person."

Y'all watch too much damn TV.

This thread isn't filled with conservatives, or even far-far-far-right leaners. It's filled with people who actually think Donald Trump - reality TV star and phony "self-made billionaire" blowhard - is *infallible* and every single criticism of his dimwitted, freewheeling style of "leadership" is "FAKE NEWS."

Simpletons, bro. A bunch of damn simpletons in this thread. LMAO!!!

But really, Melania Trump is the most worthless FLOTUS of all time, and the "Be Best" anti-bullying "campaign" is the most tone-deaf platform that she could have possibly chosen. We know she hates her husband and wishes he never became president, but damn, lady. At least think of the optics of being all "anti-bully" when Trump is thumbing out childlike name-calling tweets every single day. What a pathetic couple. Jesus.

Anyway...GOOD MORNING, MY BROS!!! Don't take yesterday's loss too hard. We've been awful to watch all season. I watched like 10 minutes of that shitty first half and then went to lunch. Apparently it had an exciting ending?

PJ Washington - man, scholar, hero. Sorry, Willy.
The irony here is that you actually believe what you typed. CNN, MSNBC, and the others have taught you well. The two dumbest Presidents we had were Obama and Carter and it is not even debatable. You are proof of that you know.

Reactions: screwduke1
Come on man, even you can't think "Be Best" was a good idea. She literally just took Michelle Obama's "Be Better" campaign and changed the comparative to a grammatically nonsensical superlative for maximum snark. If you actually like it did you fawn over Michelle's version too? Bet not.
Yeah, the Michael Obama lunch meal deal went over well. He/she and Oprah should have taken some of her own advice and eat the crap she was pushing. Maybe then they would at least look OK body wise.

Except they're wrong... again. Legislating from the bench as a judge is a big no no. The president having the power to decide who enters into the country is a power granted to him by the Constitution. It's why the travel ban was upheld by Scotus.

It has nothing to with legislating from the Oval Office and everything to do with the president's supreme unfettered powers to enforce national security and protect the country.
Ouch! Kicked Platnidumb right in the nuts with that one.

You need to learn about the real world, bro. You're living in a fantasyland. This place is my ant farm - I get a glimpse at how the lunatic fringe thinks, and it is fascinating.

PJ Washington owned guys like you and you still have to cheer for him. Hahaha how does that feel?

Our team is terrible to watch this year, but I'm gonna make a trip to Rupp to catch an SEC game. I'll be the one sitting, with my hat on, during the national anthem. Come say hi and I'll buy you an ice cream cone.

Is the real world one where you get a new screen name like yourself every few weeks because all of your other screen names get beaten like a rented mule on the MB for your ridiculous posts? Your PJ comment does not even make sense even coming from you, and too bad my self worth is not based on whether UK wins in hoops or not. Sit during the anthem - why would I care if you keep your hat on as long as it matches the dress you are wearing.

Come on man, even you can't think "Be Best" was a good idea. She literally just took Michelle Obama's "Be Better" campaign and changed the comparative to a grammatically nonsensical superlative for maximum snark. If you actually like it did you fawn over Michelle's version too? Bet not.
Actually, yes. I defended Michelle Obama in a thread years ago regarding her school lunch and healthy living initiatives on the Paddock.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

ADVERTISEMENT