POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Democrats may not have enough brain power to understand this. But a dolphin would.
enhance

thinking like a Dem/libitard….how awesome would it be to have a recession so we all can stand in cheese lines and thirst for some good ol powered milk...

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Any American whose family has been in the USA for generations will have Native American in there somewhere. I believe in order to claim Native American heritage for college it’s like 1/8th or 1/16th. The bottom line is she’s no where near this and lied to try and obtain benefits. She probably has less Native American than Putin bc like 40% of Native American DNA originated in Russia

I wish someone would poll me. I will tell them the complete opposite of what I really think just to screw up their polls even worse than they have been to date. No way 4 out of 10 Ohio voters want Trump immediately impeached. Fake News/Polls.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Can't wait for Thomas Wictor to post a few thousands posts this afternoon about how it's actually Saudi Arabia liberalizing and this is all part of the Gulf Coalition playing 19D Chess against the Globalists with hyper-laser weapons
Lol. I think he got perma banned from twitter.

Can't wait for Thomas Wictor to post a few thousands posts this afternoon about how it's actually Saudi Arabia liberalizing and this is all part of the Gulf Coalition playing 19D Chess against the Globalists with hyper-laser weapons

I couldn’t stand that guy’s constant bullshit. He and someone from a Sessions parody account do the same crap over and over.

Kentucky voter info being sold on dark web. Grimes promises an investigation.

No telling how that could happen. Surely not when she was selling the info to a private company....

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
1/64th - 1/1024th, LMFAO. Pocahantas Warren is a Homeopathic medicine woman.

But I imagine that's enough for the Dimowits. F***ing idiots.

[roll]

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Who the hell are those people?? 50% favor impeachment? I don't know ONE person that favors it.

Democrats are increasingly whispering about the possibility of impeaching President Trump if they regain control of the House of Representatives in November, even as top Republicans openly suggest the move would backfire politically.

The wait-and-see approach to drafting articles of impeachment comes as voter pressure from the base rises. A late-August Washington Post-ABC poll found nearly 50 percent of Americans support immediate impeachment proceedings against the president. Four in 10 residents of Ohio, which Trump carried in the 2016 presidential election, said this week that the House should consider impeaching Trump, according to a Suffolk University poll.

But Democrats are mindful of alienating moderate and conservative voters in several key states they will need to win over in order to take the House and Senate, analysts say. (A PBS poll in April found that 47 percent of voters wouldn't back a congressional candidate who wanted Trump impeached, and Fox News polling indicates the GOP is pulling away in pivotal Senate contests even as Democrats make apparent gains in the House.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...achment-push-after-dust-from-midterms-settles
The tiume Dems spend impeaching is time not spent damaging the country.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
This issue will NEVER work for Democrats. If you want to test that, go to the next bleeding heart story in the New York Times and read the comments from their largely progressive NY readership: Overwhelmingly supportive of stopping the flod of illegals. Even the lefties are sick of our borders being gang rushed by people whose clear goal is to use our schools, health care system, food stamps and other social programs because that's an easier life for them. Even most Democrats want secure borders.

Can you imagine the impact illegals have on places like Chicago/NYC/etc.
Kentucky voter info being sold on dark web. Grimes promises an investigation.

No telling how that could happen. Surely not when she was selling the info to a private company....

:joy: Are you crapping me????

She needs to go JAIL ASAP.

At this time, I have no reason to believe Kentucky’s voter registration system has been compromised,” Grimes said. “This incident, however, underscores the serious need to ensure our staff are not releasing information in the public domain which weaken Kentucky’s cybersecurity efforts” and that the State Board of Elections “must move quickly to put in place new defenses under our Help America Vote Act plan.”

DOES THIS B**** THINK WE’RE STUPID???? What a jackass criminal who has not only put our democratic process in jeopardy, and abused her political powers, but now the identities of our citizens are for sale on the dark web. Way to go woman!

Grimes also said the hacking is further proof that she needs more oversight of the State Board of Elections’ staff, not less.

:joy:[roll]

This girl is from the Hillary Clinton School of Dumbass.

http://amp.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article220060830.html

Who is Thomas Wictor?

ADVERTISEMENT