How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh CNN.

Ya these results are definitely going to pre-empt further questions about this haha. Totally not biased in their reporting though haha.

Just checked my dad’s ancestory results. Nearly everything is England/European, but it says there is 1% Congo as well.

We are former slaves. I demand reparations now!

Seriously she cant be this naive can she?

Everyone is laughing at her because of this and she actually thinks she won. Lady you just proved there is a chance you are whiter than the average white person. My god do you really have no feel for the current situation?

I just read some of the comments to this. I am terrified for the country. The amount of people backing her up on this is scary.

DpkHjlNWkAAEDOw.jpg:large

What's more funny is that Warren actually thinks she has a chance in the presidential election. The only people who like her are educated fat liberal white women. Clinton at least polled well with minorities and some white women in rural areas. Warren is the least likable candidate the dems could run. Hell, I'm rooting for her to get the nomination!

Haha 1/32. Boy that's stretching it. No way she can claim native status on that.

She thinks this will boost her. Its actually a major negative imo
Nah, you know how this works. Media will simply report that a DNA analysis confirms she has Native American heritage. They won't get into the 1/32 or 1/512 of whatever...

Edit: nevermind, was behind, later posts make it obvious my conclusion was obvious!

The media is really running with the 1/1024 as proof Warren is Cherokee. They are so easy to troll.
The Georgia Cherokees would have sold her to the Creeks for a young brave and maybe two more to be named later. Depending on how she responded on the bearskin under the teepee. Her poor eyesight would have made her useless to tend the garden or do productive work. Indians didn't have spectacles back then.

Who the hell are those people?? 50% favor impeachment? I don't know ONE person that favors it.

Democrats are increasingly whispering about the possibility of impeaching President Trump if they regain control of the House of Representatives in November, even as top Republicans openly suggest the move would backfire politically.

The wait-and-see approach to drafting articles of impeachment comes as voter pressure from the base rises. A late-August Washington Post-ABC poll found nearly 50 percent of Americans support immediate impeachment proceedings against the president. Four in 10 residents of Ohio, which Trump carried in the 2016 presidential election, said this week that the House should consider impeaching Trump, according to a Suffolk University poll.

But Democrats are mindful of alienating moderate and conservative voters in several key states they will need to win over in order to take the House and Senate, analysts say. (A PBS poll in April found that 47 percent of voters wouldn't back a congressional candidate who wanted Trump impeached, and Fox News polling indicates the GOP is pulling away in pivotal Senate contests even as Democrats make apparent gains in the House.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...achment-push-after-dust-from-midterms-settles

ADVERTISEMENT