POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im curious about peoples opinions on what we are doing in Yemen atm. we are providing refueling and aerial support for the Saudis who are working with Al Qaeda on the ground to commit horrific war crimes. once again turning a blind eye to the masters of 9/11 so we can murder kids in the name of oil security and stick it to Iran.

Just another day in La-La land. :smiley:

39132050_713346039029309_4677646833374199808_n.jpg

“We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

Lol That is one odd quote. Cuomo is dumb.

Here's a Roman pool house and a painting that John Podesta had in his house. Notice anything?

nB7pijs3hRv0lgjtUYSxpbeoMm8opGW-xlY3torkNaE.jpg

Why is that painting his house? And how do we know it is? That’s disturbing.

I remember I read something about him flying all over the world and paying stupid prices for paintings....like many millions. What kind of criminal conspiracy is that?

Isn’t it odd that no one ever brings up the gay aspect of these sick “priests?” Why is them being gays who prey on kids overlooked?

Bc that’s their job. You can’t have sex...unless it’s with young children. And people devote all sorts of time and money to this organization because they support democratic child rape in the name of Catholicism.

Trump administration just shut down Alex jones radio channel. Trump must be in on the liberal conspiracy to silence conservatives.

More on the Alex Jones shutdown from the Austin American Statesman via MSN.

The Austin American-Statesman reported Wednesday that the pirate radio station, Liberty Radio, was hit with a $15,000 fine and at least temporarily pulled from the airwaves.

The newspaper reported that a lawsuit filed in federal court in Austin alleged that Liberty Radio had functioned without a license since at least 2013, and had been transmitting from a tower at an Austin apartment complex.

Liberty Radio stopped airing on the radio in December, but still streams online......

Adios, Señor.

More on the Alex Jones shutdown from the Austin American Statesman via MSN.

The Austin American-Statesman reported Wednesday that the pirate radio station, Liberty Radio, was hit with a $15,000 fine and at least temporarily pulled from the airwaves.

The newspaper reported that a lawsuit filed in federal court in Austin alleged that Liberty Radio had functioned without a license since at least 2013, and had been transmitting from a tower at an Austin apartment complex.

Liberty Radio stopped airing on the radio in December, but still streams online......

Adios, Señor.

As much as I dislike Alex Jones because of his insane conspiracies he still has more sense than the liberals on this board.

Why would he return to America? he has lived in turkey for 25 years, His home is Turkey. You choose to live in a shithole you deal with the consequences.

your off by 30 million tons
https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.pdf page 24
https://www.usda.gov/oce/commodity/wasde/Secretary_Briefing.pdf page 40
They slightly passed us up in production last year and projected this year for huge increase. US projected for a small decrease in production this year because we don't have buyers. Only reason its not even larger is because they get lower yields per acre than the US does. In the early 80's brazil didn't even have a soybean crop, The US had about 90% of the market. Then we implemented stupid trade policy started by Carter and Reagan failed to fix. Brazil stepped in to supply the giant increase in demand.
Now, for the rest of the story.

Trade War Update: China May Have Shot Self In Foot.

China made a “dumb move” in targeting America’s heartland with tariffs. Soybeans are a case in point.

“I understood politically why they chose soybeans, but they made a dumb move,” says John Baize, a market analyst with the U.S. Soybean Export Council. The U.S. is the number one exporter of soybeans. Brazil is number two. No one comes close after that except for Argentina, which is the largest exporter of soymeal and soybean oil.

Soybeans don’t fall from the sky, so China has very little mega-markets outside of the U.S. Brazil is the only one, really. And now they are paying more for soy at a time when soy prices are near rock bottom thanks to record acreage and harvest sizes in Brazil and the U.S.....

Once again, you are dismissed.

Now, for the rest of the story.

Trade War Update: China May Have Shot Self In Foot.

China made a “dumb move” in targeting America’s heartland with tariffs. Soybeans are a case in point.

“I understood politically why they chose soybeans, but they made a dumb move,” says John Baize, a market analyst with the U.S. Soybean Export Council. The U.S. is the number one exporter of soybeans. Brazil is number two. No one comes close after that except for Argentina, which is the largest exporter of soymeal and soybean oil.

Soybeans don’t fall from the sky, so China has very little mega-markets outside of the U.S. Brazil is the only one, really. And now they are paying more for soy at a time when soy prices are near rock bottom thanks to record acreage and harvest sizes in Brazil and the U.S.....

Once again, you are dismissed.

It don't matter how many times you prove him wrong he's always gonna believe otherwise. It's one of the many flaws with liberals in that they can't look at a situation without injecting their personal bias.

You can keep providing him links and facts but in the end he's gonna believe CNN and the ny times.

im curious about peoples opinions on what we are doing in Yemen atm. we are providing refueling and aerial support for the Saudis who are working with Al Qaeda on the ground to commit horrific war crimes. once again turning a blind eye to the masters of 9/11 so we can murder kids in the name of oil security and stick it to Iran.
Congrats on yet another topic that you have positioned to bitch about from either angle. I am putting you down for pro Iran killing our troops, pro Russian and Syria slaughtering hundreds of thousands, and pro Obama drone killing tens of thousands of innocents over 8 years.....but also super pissed we poured water on some key ISIS/AQ people under Bush.

Congrats on yet another topic that you have positioned to bitch about from either angle. I am putting you down for pro Iran killing our troops, pro Russian and Syria slaughtering hundreds of thousands, and pro Obama drone killing tens of thousands of innocents over 8 years.....but also super pissed we poured water on some key ISIS/AQ people under Bush.

Got to love the left.

Pro Antifa/pro violence against conservatives
Support the slaughtering of babies in the womb
Pro criminals getting sanctuary
Pro open borders

But don’t you dare torture terrorists to discover info that saves thousands of lives.

You don’t get Osama bin Laden without water boarding interrogation.

You won't find many fans of Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately I their oil makes them basically untouchable. That's one major reason we need to end our dependence on their oil.

Without getting too religious. I'm talking about things bigger than the current players in the game of good vs evil. There will be a reckoning for everyone and everything. Eventually this evil will be purged, and it will be for good.

Why do you think the Seth Rich/Awan borthers cases simply vanished? They had access to info the D's (and probably some R's) simply couldn't have released.

Yea, probably.

But also think a lot of these spineless losers have given up some goods to The Good Guys. Weiner, for example, while he probably doesn't know much, probably gave them anything he knew about his muslim terrorist wife. Huma would probably end up suicided before she gave up anything on Clinton's, however.

Point is progress is being made. I believe that. It's amazing how much work Team Trump has put in just under 2 years.

Yea, probably.

But also think a lot of these spineless losers have given up some goods to The Good Guys. Weiner, for example, while he probably doesn't know much, probably gave them anything he knew about his muslim terrorist wife. Huma would probably end up suicided before she gave up anything on Clinton's, however.

Point is progress is being made. I believe that. It's amazing how much work Team Trump has put in just under 2 years.

I agree that progress is being made at showing exactly how corrupt the swamp is (if you are willing to open your eyes). But I don't really think we are any closer to any of the real power players being held accountable for anything. Some low level folks will get caught in the crossfire, but the real ring leaders will never be held accountable. As someone else said (maybe you), this is too big to fall. Too many people from both sides of the aisle and across many sectors (not just govt) would be crushed. It won't be allowed to happen.

Reactions: thornie1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT