POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great news. If California does not agree with what we are doing, we must be on the right track.

latest

We can hope, right?

Today's super serious ABC news update...I just kind of heard pieces while I was doing something else, but...

Obama team was given info from intelligence agency that Russia has planted cyber bombs in government data and Trump has the keys to detonate them.

Cyber. Bombs.

It's over. The e-world is finally over!! Trump is going to blow up Al Gore's precious lil cyber world, and I will miss you guys, but it's better this way.

Obama team was given info from intelligence agency that Russia has planted cyber bombs in government data and Trump has the keys to detonate them.

I think the report was Obama planned to plant them in Russia's infrastructure. The project was approved, but was still only in the planning stages when Obama left office, so now the decision would be left up to Trump to carry out the plan and give the go ahead.

I think the report was Obama planned to plant them in Russia's infrastructure. The project was approved, but was still only in the planning stages when Obama left office, so now the decision would be left up to Trump to carry out the plan and give the go ahead.

Oh, well that doesn't sound as funny. But why is Obama cyber terrorizing Russia??!

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Yes, send out the guy that caused Dems to lose everything.

Democrats need to redesign and rebuild. Their brand is so insane. It is filled with so many radicals.

Reactions: P19978
He must have his candidate picked out. It was flat out odd how silent he was about Hillary. He played it PC and said just enough, but he did not campaign or push for her at all. He even *gasped* spoke well of Trump. He didn't really gaf who got elected, I don't believe. And if he really is the devil, he probably wanted Trump to get elected because it would jerk this country in the other direction and just divide the country even more.

So WaPo article crushes Obama admin for Russian handling (still say Putin ordered damage to Clinton), but they basically hit him as a softy. It was always going to come back to him, not sure why ppl didn't see that...

Dems: Russia hacked our elections!!!

Well what admin was in charge of protecting us from such threats?

Dems: umm, well, umm collusion! obstruction!..umm

Really?

Dems: Damnit - you are right. Thanks Obama!

This has nothing to do with Obama . . . but the cynic in me says check back with us in ten or fifteen years, and see how many of them are millionaires.

They all are very talented and athletic to begin with.
How many would been 1st round picks if they could go to NBA straight out of high school?

Cal is making the lives of a lot of previously poor kids...making their dreams come true. Hopefully part of the UK attraction...of a quick 1-n-done trip to wealth....includes money management. It would be great to see that Cal and UK have provided them with good sound financial advisors. We've obviously seen too many instances of that money being wizzed away.

But to my point in my OP. O did nothing for the poor kids, especially the inner city poor kids. He did however ensure transgender bathroom for rich white confused kids.

This has nothing to do with Obama . . . but the cynic in me says check back with us in ten or fifteen years, and see how many of them are millionaires.
What does that have to do with Cal getting them there? If they lose it, that's on them.

ADVERTISEMENT