POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at the numbers on Independents, by eduction, and by income level. I thought Republicans were the new party of the working class? Guess not.
Numbers that show wealthy white men, although a minority with the wealth gap and birth rates, are pushing the immigration fear with their platforms and dollars. I would argue hate and fear in general though. Not just immigration.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I mean I’d take issue with some points of your framing but your basic content is correct. Segregation is wrong. We don’t have all-white and all-black leagues separated by race. People just play by their ability. Should be the same with sex.
And that’s exactly what they do. Hence men’s and women’s sports. Show me one female who could compete and play meaningful, high level minutes in the NBA? Just one?

Last edited:
Actually, you hate facts. Once again, this is public record. If you pull the documents up.

....every single Democrat rejected a Republican amendment to provide insulin at $10 per prescription for anyone who is low-income…, including the uninsured.

Later that day, Democrats and their media enablers proclaimed, “GOP senators blocked a $35 insulin price cap.”...Republicans blocked a Democrat counter-amendment, all right, but in doing so they ensured that insulin will become more affordable, not less.

The Democrats’ grand proposal was to cap the price of insulin at $35. That’s…more than 300% what low-income Americans would have paid under the Republican amendment. What’s more, that arbitrary price cap would have only applied to the already insured

You and @Dionysus444 will literally believe anything if its covered in hearts.

these are facts...pull the documents up from the govt website
🤣 It appears Brassow found the Trump healthcare plan misssing for 6 years now.

Numbers that show wealthy white men, although a minority with the wealth gap and birth rates, are pushing the immigration fear with their platforms and dollars. I would argue hate and fear in general though. Not just immigration.
They have no idea they’re being manipulated. What did @mdlUK.1 say? That it just “popped up on Facebook.” Yeah, the microtargeted, personalized, Q propaganda designed and made just for you totally just “popped up” completely organically huh? Big Tech is the enemy when they ban Trump but they’re on your side when they spoonfeed you your Facebook memes huh? Please, tell me more. Meanwhile they lament the lack of critical thinking skills in our society…

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
And that’s exactly what they do. Hence men’s and women’s sports. Show me one female who could compete and not lay meaningful, high level minutes in the NBA? Just one?
Years ago my daughter was a good basketball player. Their 8th grade team went undefeated. They clobbered all local teams. They traveled hours to find teams to play and still never lost. The boys team at her school was a .500 team. The boys team stomped the crap out of the girls team in a practice game reffed by the coaches.

Been saying this...not to mention they have zero evidence that if someone transitions their likelihood of suicide goes down. They also have no data that says of a child boy says he's a girl or likes girl things that ne will then grow to be trans. There are volumes of data tho that suggest he could just be gay.

I grew up with two sisters. I was the youngest of three. One sister is literally 364 days older than me. I admit I used to play Barbie’s with them when I was little. They would give me Ken or I would bring GI Joe into the fray. I did it go have something to do and to interact with my sisters. Glad my parents didn’t panic and run me down to Vanderbilt.

And that’s exactly what they do. Hence men’s and women’s sports. Show me one female who could compete and not lay meaningful, high level minutes in the NBA? Just one?
Why does that justify segregation though? Most of the NFL and NBA are black. Do you think there should be separate-but-totally-equal all-white leagues because they’re not represented proportionally? No? Then why for women?

They have no idea they’re being manipulated. What did @mdlUK.1 say? That it just “popped up on Facebook.” Yeah, the microtargeted, personalized, Q propaganda designed and made just for you totally just “popped up” completely organically huh? Big Tech is the enemy when they ban Trump but they’re on your side when they spoonfeed you your Facebook memes huh? Please, tell me more. Meanwhile they lament the lack of critical thinking skills in our society…
Sure. Magically more aggressive and hateful rhetoric than just last week. Probably an algorithm that pushes the hate and fear envelope on data such as women registration numbers or Ukraine headlines, creating a programmed GQP electorate. Like human RoboVacs.

Reactions: Dionysus444
if your 401k was not way way up under Obama than you or your financial adviser is a ****ing moron. Considering stocks and commodities more than doubled over his terms. If you panicked and sold off long term investments after Bush crashed the economy than sucks for you.
^ Dec 19, 2019

your-401k.jpg

Slightly OT:

If you thought it was kind of silly to be forced to sell something just because of some racist remarks.. it doesn't end there. Social media progressives are now demanding that Sun's owner Sarver not be allowed to pull any profit from the sale of the franchise.

I mean a mass murderer could still run a business from prison and a child molester can legally sell his house for a 100% profit increase.. but no, we want to now stop someone who made racist/misogynistic remarks from collecting a profit on a sale, a sale that he's being forced into?

Lol. Look I get it. It doesn't seem right this guy is going to MAKE money on this, but I think forcing him to sell is certainly punishment enough. This is another example of slippery slope. You give these extreme leftists something and they move on to the next demand.
Have the Castellinis said anything racist or mysoginistic lately? Anything? Please?

No, but I mean.. I get why the other side is annoyed that the universe is going allow this guy to make like a billion off of this. It's like the bad guy winning at the end of a movie (note: I, personally, don't really think he's a bad guy).

I see the irony of it. A punishment that's not a punishment at all.
If he’s racist then that’s his cross to bear. he’s a businessman so if enough of his potential customers don’t approve of his politics or social attitudes then i think his bottom line would reflect that. same for his employees—don’t like the boss—then move on.

If he’s racist then that’s his cross to bear. he’s a businessman so if enough of his potential customers don’t approve of his politics or social attitudes then i think his bottom line would reflect that. same for his employees—don’t like the boss—then move on.

That's kind of what happened. I believe PayPal backed out of some sponsorship, and others might as well.

Reactions: blubo

From the article:

Republican Sens. Roger Marshall of Kansas and Rick Scott of Florida will introduce legislation on Thursday designating four Mexican drug cartels foreign terrorist organizations.
The Drug Cartel Terrorist Designation Act, obtained exclusively by the Daily Caller, would subject the Reynosa/Los Metros faction of the Gulf Cartel’s Reynosa/Los Metros faction, the Los Zetas Cartel Del Noreste faction, the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, and the Sinaloa Cartel to sanctions under the Immigration and National Act. The designation would prohibit people in the U.S. from offering “material support or resources” to the cartels, and allows the federal government to seize their assets.

The bill also gives the Secretary of State to sanction other cartels as foreign terrorist organizations. The State Department currently lists 68 groups as foreign terrorist organizations, although none are drug cartels.

Read the bill here:

(DAILY CALLER OBTAINED) — … by Henry Rodgers

“The illicit drugs and other deadly activities being carried out by cartels are killing Americans at record rates. Since Joe Biden and the Democrats continue to turn a blind eye, we are going to do something about it by designating the drug cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations,” Marshall said in a statement to the Daily Caller. “As these cartels continue to invade our porous southern border in an increasingly militarized approach, this designation is needed to ramp up our efforts to combat them. We will not rest in our fight to stop fentanyl’s terrible scourge wreaking havoc in Kansas and across the U.S.”

What about draft picks who can’t just leave?

Maybe Trump shouldn't have lied about the phone call in his tweets. Then the SoS lawyers probably never would have leaked the call.
That fatass slob called him 20 times before he finally gave in and answered. Trump is literally a little girl chasing after boys that want nothing to do with him.
let-me-get-this-straight9798.jpg

Good thing pooty poo said something yesterday so that the media doesn't have to talk about the fact that inflation is going to the moon and the stock market is getting crushed.

Then you read something like this and come to understand that the FED has no idea how to fix this. The only answer they can come up with is the ancient assed Philips Curve that says you need to crash the economy to save the economy. Fire a whole bunch of people and hope for the best.

Someone should tell these clowns that there is no one left to fire.

'We have always understood that restoring price stability, while achieving a relatively modest...increase in unemployment would be very challenging,' he said. Jerome Powel : 9-22

Liberals in Martha's Vineyard had the opportunity to integrate their island and called the National Guard to have brown skins removed. Hate and fear?

I grew up with two sisters. I was the youngest of three. One sister is literally 364 days older than me. I admit I used to play Barbie’s with them when I was little. They would give me Ken or I would bring GI Joe into the fray. I did it go have something to do and to interact with my sisters. Glad my parents didn’t panic and run me down to Vanderbilt.

Can we get a name to run a verification on the patient list. Me, August, Front , and Screw need more proof…😬😬

I mean I’d take issue with some points of your framing but your basic content is correct. Segregation is wrong. We don’t have all-white and all-black leagues separated by race. People just play by their ability. Should be the same with sex.
Wouldn't that almost inherently exclude the vast majority of girls from playing at the highest levels of basketball, volleyball, swimming, soccer etc unless a separate girls only system was in place like we currently have??
I get what you're saying but the actual implementation of unisex competition could keep a ton of girls from ever getting to play I'm afraid.

my dad is doing good after brain surgery. :) Couldn't possibly care less about your political or religious beliefs. If you could take a few seconds out of your life to just think positively about him it would be much appreciated.

Prayers for your Dad. My Dad had a health scare not long ago so I know it can be a really tough time...keep us posted on his progress, hopefully it will be all good news.

ADVERTISEMENT