How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
152385131_876531699863654_2902699597206629015_o.jpg

Hopefully scotus doesn't strike it down.

You can easily tell who's for voter fraud. There's absolutely nothing at all wrong with ensuring only legal voters vote, and vote once.

The only federal regulations regarding elections are the age for eligibility, the requirement of access and anti-discrimination which are all equal protection issues. States control the rest. There are no questions as to any of those issues in this case.
You don’t get to open a case with the SCOTUS and then dig around and see what you can find. No witnesses or new evidence is heard. The plaintiff states their grievance and case law they think supports their case. The court reviews the brief and decides if the merits deserve oral arguments.
Well, now you're admitting that not only does the equal protection clause apply, but also "federal regulations regarding elections are the age for eligibility, the requirement of access and anti-discrimination." So, I guess you've given up now. Can you read what you wrote and admit that both federal and state law apply, or do you want to continue arguing that only state law applies? If the latter, then revise your last post.

They should be given a Covid test before any ability to enter the U.S. Easy fix.
That said, they could contract it from a U.S. citizen their first day at work.
Biden doesn't think they should be given a Covid test. That's why he stopped Trump's testing.
You know, Harris and China Joe follow the science, and the science says that people entering the US thru the airports need proof of testing, but the southern border does not. Science proves that.

Last edited:
Hilarious coming from the "Big Election Lie", Capitol riot, Jewish Space lasers, PizzaGate, Covid-B-Gone soon, QANONSENSE, Windmills caused electric grid collapse party.
The Republican party of Trump didn't even try to present a platform at last year's convention.
Whatever King Covid says that day is the platform right? Republicans are a joke of a national party now.
Dumbest thing I've read this year.

Not to knock his profession or what he does. Commend him for his job. BUT the guy telling us about "right wing boogeymen" also teaches special needs kids. His opinion is worthless. He's pretty stupid in politics. CNN watcher who gets off on corrupt dictators.
I don't know what his profession is..... My comment went to the sentence in his comment that I bolded. That sentence was something like "The Republicans had no platform at all." I'm pretty sure the Reps had something about border control, the 1776 project, and 100 other things. I meant no disrespect.

I don't know what his profession is..... My comment went to the sentence in his comment that I bolded. That sentence was something like "The Republicans had no platform at all." I'm pretty sure the Reps had something about border control, the 1776 project, and 100 other things. I meant no disrespect.

He guilt trips people by using the ol "woe is me, I teach special needs kids". The classic Martyr syndrome. Then uses that to elevate his rationalizing of his left wing extremist views on here. He is totally full of 100% bullshit. He is dishonest and terrible.

The U.S. Supreme Court, state courts, judges, the electoral college, state election officials, electors and anybody with any real credentials says the votes are real and legitimate.
Take a good look at the clowns who are saying otherwise.....Trump with his legal defense fund (aka Go Fund Me For Life Suckers) Rudy G., My Pillow Guy, QANON, Sean Hannity and the Proud Boyz.
That is not a group I wanna hitch my "Wagon of Truth" behind.
The SCt said the votes were genuine? I thought they decided not to hear the PA case. Do me a favor and let Thomas know that his dissent was unnecessary, would you?

Last edited:
Saw the video. If there ever was a reason to doubt the election it’s the lengths they’re going through to not question it.

What platform banned him?
Yup. waaay too many people are stridently shouting "NOTHING TO SEE HERE" and hurling too many vitriolic insults at anyone who dares to question. If they weren't extremely worried, they'd be silent. Anybody who doesn't seriously question Nevada, Wisc, GA, PA and MI hasn't been paying attention.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT