POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The U.S. Supreme Court, state courts, judges, the electoral college, state election officials, electors and anybody with any real credentials says the votes are real and legitimate.
Take a good look at the clowns who are saying otherwise.....Trump with his legal defense fund (aka Go Fund Me For Life Suckers) Rudy G., My Pillow Guy, QANON, Sean Hannity and the Proud Boyz.
That is not a group I wanna hitch my "Wagon of Truth" behind.
Perhaps one day Democrats won't be so racist and sexist.

How else can you explain millions more people/corpses voted for Biden than Hillary or BHO?

They just couldn't wait until another old white guy ran so they could get out/stay in and vote.

All arguments to the contrary are wrong. I wanted to let everyone know in advance.

Hilarious coming from the "Big Election Lie", Capitol riot, Jewish Space lasers, PizzaGate, Covid-B-Gone soon, QANONSENSE, Windmills caused electric grid collapse party.
The Republican party of Trump didn't even try to present a platform at last year's convention.
Whatever King Covid says that day is the platform right? Republicans are a joke of a national party now.
False.

So all of the boats of European immigrants were filled with nothing but highly skilled, ready to assimilate people? That is ridiculous to assert that. Many Italians spoke little to no English and huge numbers of Irish were unskilled farmers fleeing famine in Ireland.
Many of the original inhabitants of Georgia were placed there as part of a penal colony. African Americans were brought here thru no choice of their own with no language or labor skills.
We are all immigrants or descendents of immigrants. That is what makes us the great melting pot and the beacon of democracy for the world.
Immigrants are not illegals. Illegals should be immediately shipped out somewhere away from the border and dropped off in Mexico and asylum seekers need to be housed on the other side as well until their case is heard. No one is vetting the criminals or the terrorist.

Eu7O-elWgAQEXZt

The U.S. Supreme Court, state courts, judges, the electoral college, state election officials, electors and anybody with any real credentials says the votes are real and legitimate.
Take a good look at the clowns who are saying otherwise.....Trump with his legal defense fund (aka Go Fund Me For Life Suckers) Rudy G., My Pillow Guy, QANON, Sean Hannity and the Proud Boyz.
That is not a group I wanna hitch my "Wagon of Truth" behind.
False.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT