ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me cal has offered this guy???

Had it on good authority that this happened in the 12th Region in Kentucky back in the 80s.

Like....9th grade? Hes 25 and decided to pose as a 9th grader? Why not shoot for like...I dont know, 11th grade? He literally tried to cut his age almost in half.

Then, to top it off, DATED A 14 YEAR OLD? Not sure if committed to the roll he was trying to play or just a straight up pedo. Dumb either way. Like...wow.

Like....9th grade? Hes 25 and decided to pose as a 9th grader? Why not shoot for like...I dont know, 11th grade? He literally tried to cut his age almost in half.

Then, to top it off, DATED A 14 YEAR OLD? Not sure if committed to the roll he was trying to play or just a straight up pedo. Dumb either way. Like...wow.
He would’ve been the first high school player to start declining by his senior year as a 29 year old man.

Reactions: Fox2monk
giphy.gif

Besides, the 14 year old girl, that crap is hilarious. The girl, well I hope that was just for appearances and nothing happened. In this day and age, hard to get away with something like that.

Had he not got arrested, Moonpie was already had him locked for The Filth. From what I heard, he was considered a perfect fit with precise ethical alignment. Poster child for the Way Of The Filth.

Tell me more....

Man, I wish I could remember the exact details. The friend who told me passed away a couple of years ago or I would call and ask him. He was pretty connected in high school basketball circles and knew the dirt on everybody.

ADVERTISEMENT