ADVERTISEMENT

Please someone read this...,,

Not surprising coming from a left winger on the west coast....

Corbin Smith!

@corbinasmith

·
13h

Wrote about Zion and the NCAA getting the federal government to do spend your tax dollars doing their dirty work, which is slandering children and enforcing dumb rules in service of a made up idea that feeds their own pockets

Except it is a very liberal mindset. Not talking politics, simply stating facts. That's pretty blatant throughout that garbage article.
I was pointing out (IMO) that a left leaning blogger/writer would perhaps have his take.. whereas a right/conservative bogger/writer would perhaps take the view that what came out is wrong, against the law (at least NCAA bylaws, etc.

Yes. Because we're just chuck-a-buck full of conservative news, and opinion writers. I actually saw some liberals shadow banned from the interwebs. Some even got fired! Oh! Wait! No they didnt. That only happens to conservatives. By accident, to be sure. Purely accidental.

The whole thing was an elaborate plan by Adidas to smear Zion's reputation. They knew about the entire FBI sting and they added some things to implicate Williamson and Puke. Brilliant idea by the shoe company. I wonder who this guy knows at Puke to write such tripe?
According to the way this guy thinks, the biggest cause of forest fires is trees.

Reactions: blubo and HICATFAN
The first sentence was all i could stomach “zion williamson is a goddamned hero.” really.

A good basketball player isn't a hero...Matthew Bradford who lost both his legs and eyesight serving this country is a hero but Zion is a basketball player who is no bigger hero than your local sanitation worker who is doing his job.

A good basketball player isn't a hero...Matthew Bradford who lost both his legs and eyesight serving this country is a hero but Zion is a basketball player who is no bigger hero than your local sanitation worker who is doing his job.

Without a doubt !!! Mahalo Creed!!

AlohaCat

Reactions: HICATFAN
ADVERTISEMENT