ADVERTISEMENT

Please let IU be our 8/9 matchup!

I'm thinking the NCAAT committee will make sure the 8/9 team is one which is skilled and experienced running a 2-3 zone defense. Keep the game in the 50-55 point range.

Amen about them not even making the dance. Deadeye Blackmon is 0 for 9 from the field. Only scored from the foul line, 2 for 2.

I keep doggedly insisting to myself to include Indiana as a 8/9 seed in every bracket I can make (while it's still at least a remote possibility) for as long as I can do so.

PLEASE let them have enough of a good season to make that happen. I SO much want to beat them down in the NCAAT like a ragdoll. Mainly to get the people that want to see UK renew the series with IU to shutup. Or if they don't shutup, at least another epic beatdown of the Hoosiers so we can have a good laugh and use it as more ammo NOT to renew the series.

We really need to make sure Crean has *just enough* success at IU for them to keep him. An NIT appearance this late in the "movement" might just get them to say goodbye to CTC. I sure don't want that to happen. There's TONS more creepy-crazy antics we can get out of him before the eventual firing.

I would give my first born to meat and beat IU by ... oh, say 50 or so. They really need it.

They have a decent shot at the NCAAT,who outside of Wisc. is really good in the Big 10?

Originally posted by DDS62:
I would give my first born to meat and beat IU by ... oh, say 50 or so. They really need it.
Ok, that made me laugh.

If they're in the dance, it's as an 11 or 10. With last night's loss, I'd put them on the wrong side of the bubble at the moment. Their RPI is 77. Eastern Washington isn't a terrible loss, but it doesn't look good on the resume. Butler, Pitt, and SMU as the best wins so far isn't much.

Originally posted by ktbug:
Unless we make the NIT we won't play IU.
The IU AD will announce they are too good to play in the NIT, and then call Kentucky chicken for not playing them.

They're not 8/9 level good yet, but we would destroy them. Not sure there would be a weaker inside team in the whole tournament if they make it.

iu

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT