ADVERTISEMENT

PJ's stat line

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
20pts, 12reb, 5blk, 5stl.

Looked much more athletic with the weight he's lost. Still seems to be just as strong. What a stat line, yet another guy we've got that can flat take over a game. He looks much improved on defense as well.

Looked much more athletic with the weight he's lost. Still seems to be just as strong. What a stat line, yet another guy we've got that can flat take over a game. He looks much improved on defense as well.

58% from the free throw line tonight. If I had missed 12 free throws and what should have been an easy road to a final four I would have focused a little of the off season on my free throw shooting. Otherwise he looks great.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
The blocked 3 point attempt was a great defensive play, the weight room and Coaches will get him to the nba. Please read all recruits

Reactions: WildMoon
58% from the free throw line tonight. If I had missed 12 free throws and what should have been an easy road to a final four I would have focused a little of the off season on my free throw shooting. Otherwise he looks great.

He's been out of a cast how long? It's embarrassing how our fan base will cry over anything they get sand in uncomfortable places

How do you know he didn’t focus on free throws in the off-season ? Just because he is still struggling from the line doesn’t mean he didn’t work on it.

Wonderful.

I'm sure he worked on his free throws in the offseason when his injury would allow. To me it seems like he just needs to focus a little bit more, his misses are usually bad misses, and sometimes he'll barely touch the net it's so perfect. I can assure you he and the staff arent just sitting around hoping it will get better...

I've loved Washington in the Bahamas so far.

His issues last year all had to do with consistency. Sometimes game to game, occasionally play to play. He'd follow up 15 and 8 games with 4 points and 1 board. You obviously can't do that and help your team in a way a guy with his ability should.

His ability to drive the ball from 20 feet out and score with both hands through contact is very unique. He's also going to have more talent around him this year to draw some heat off him, which will be huge.

I believe he has worked on his free throw shooting. If I remember correctly, it seemed like he had just alittle bit of a hitch just before the follow thru. It looks much more smooth all the way thru now. I think he'll get it to the mid 70's by the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT