ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington has some fun with a fan regarding NBA decision

Let me read into this before anyone else. Notice he said pause, so staying in place. So he plans on staying. Then there is the lol, because he is overjoyed at the thought. There you guys go and you're welcome.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It means.....
th

Keep in mind that Isaiah Briscoe also showed out during the combine scrimmage. It’s uncoached, unstructured, and a lot of the best players don’t even participate. Kind of a bizarre laboratory, really.

Keep in mind that Isaiah Briscoe also showed out during the combine scrimmage. It’s uncoached, unstructured, and a lot of the best players don’t even participate. Kind of a bizarre laboratory, really.
It is and it’s not as if these scouts haven’t watched these kids dozens of times and have stats over many, many games.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I’m starting to not care/ want to go in depth of these kids tweets etc in hopes they return to school instead of going undrafted and or G league lol

I’m considered a “pumper” but sheesh... it gets kinda old sometimes

Everything is a game to these recruits. We have to deal with it not only during the recruitment, but after now. It was fine when they played the games during recruitment, but I think it's childish and immature to keep it rolling even after they've committed. I would try to keep my son serious and focused, and definitely wouldn't allow games on Twitter about the future. He would be serious and respectful to the program as well.

I'm sorry but it's true, these Generations we're moving into suck. House burning down at 3am? Quick where's my phone I want facebook live me running out of the house!!!!! And the parents are worse.

Everything is a game to these recruits. We have to deal with it not only during the recruitment, but after now. It was fine when they played the games during recruitment, but I think it's childish and immature to keep it rolling even after they've committed. I would try to keep my son serious and focused, and definitely wouldn't allow games on Twitter about the future. He would be serious and respectful to the program as well.

I'm sorry but it's true, these Generations we're moving into suck. House burning down at 3am? Quick where's my phone I want facebook live me running out of the house!!!!! And the parents are worse.

Well said. And don’t get me wrong... I’m still an avid fan, i love Cal and hope he retires here... he’s amazing but jonesing and praying to god that PJ or WG return doesn’t quite have the same luster as praying and hoping the twins, Jones, lamb , John Wall (or any other highly highly talented player ) return.
I’d probably feel a little different if we had made the FF (which I never expected to) but loosing half a dozen players from a FF team is a lot more palatable than losing half a dozen players from a S16 team.

That being said I still think PJ and JV will return and even if only 1 of 2 return I’m confident we can make a good run next year

I dunno, just feels odd F5’ng this board and twitter in hopes a n injured JV, and a not skilled enough for the NBA (yet) PJ and WG return

Reactions: morgousky
Seems odd to me so many grown folks are following him on Twitter but maybe it's just my generation.

Weird, we want him to return and be great. Yet, we want to minimize his combine success so that he has to return.

I hope PJ can get a guaranteed first round selection or early second round with a guaranteed contract. If he cannot, I hope he returns and kills it next year at UK.
Sooooo..you hope he leaves first and formost? lol

Weird, we want him to return and be great. Yet, we want to minimize his combine success so that he has to return.

I hope PJ can get a guaranteed first round selection or early second round with a guaranteed contract. If he cannot, I hope he returns and kills it next year at UK.
I dont know, I've seen his solid 10 point 5 rebound game overstated a lot more than I've seen it minimized.

Reactions: track42
The scrimmages means very little . The measurements and interviews are much more important. It doesn't hurt to play well but its not like he pulled a Kuzma and just went bananas in all of them. He played good not great.

You guys are going to keep hi-jacking threads, which makes it impossible for members have a discussion and you're going to force us to ban people. Learn to use the ignore feature, or whatever but you know this can't keep going on.
The trolls really need go. Not what some of us signed up for.

I’m starting to not care/ want to go in depth of these kids tweets etc in hopes they return to school instead of going undrafted and or G league lol

I’m considered a “pumper” but sheesh... it gets kinda old sometimes

Heck Frank, do like me, wait for the dates to pass and then look up and see how many we have. :)

But as a fan, should your first priority not be to have him return to UK? So, you are telling me that you want him to collect a lot of money instead of winning a title for UK? I just want to be clear on your stance.

I want him to come back but I'm not going to cry about it if he don't. There are decisions that the family and kid need to make themselves and if they are wrong, its on them not me.

Reactions: CatTough
ADVERTISEMENT