ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington...42 points

Poor choice of words by me;
I just meant he didn't hit his stride til his soph season; I did not mean it as a negative towards PJ, one of my favorites.

It wasn't a poor choice of words. All the rest of us knew what you meant. And NO ONE would've thought after PJ's frosh season that he would ever drop 42 in the NBA.

Reactions: crestcat
Talk about out of nowhere from PJ.

On another note the Hornets are a fun team to watch. Ball has been much better than expected.
I think Ball has been as good as or slightly better than expected by the ones that actually scouted him. He’s been much better than expected by the ones that thought he would suck bc his dad is an whack job.

Had a great freshman season. Was a monster vs K State. Missed a bunch of FTs, but largely kept us in the game.
Yep. His offensive rebounding was the only thing that kept us alive that game. Plus he was shooting with a broken finger, so I can understand the poor night at the line.

Here are the NBA career scoring highs for some of Calipari's former UK players

DeMarcus Cousins - 56
John Wall - 52
Anthony Davis - 59
K. A. Towns - 56
Devin Booker - 70
Jamal Murray - 50
Julius Randle - 45
DeAaron Fox - 43
Bam A. - 41
S.G.A. - 42
PJ Washington - 42
M. Monk - 36
T. Maxey - 39

That's a lot of talent.

I think Ball has been as good as or slightly better than expected by the ones that actually scouted him. He’s been much better than expected by the ones that thought he would suck bc his dad is an whack job.

I think his Dad learned a lesson with the first one... thankfully. He was so wildly overrated I guess people assumed the same with the younger one. But from everything I have seen he is a very promising player / teammate.

Here are the NBA career scoring highs for some of Calipari's former UK players

DeMarcus Cousins - 56
John Wall - 52
Anthony Davis - 59
K. A. Towns - 56
Devin Booker - 70
Jamal Murray - 50
Julius Randle - 45
DeAaron Fox - 43
Bam A. - 41
S.G.A. - 42
PJ Washington - 42